Che -Guevara

Ethiopia:Sidama To Become Regional State

galbeedi,

I understand the frustration, but sometimes its becoming as the westerners say "throwing the baby with the ..water".
Example: Why did Somalis disliked or hated Illey is totally different to the rest of Ethiopians. In Ethiopia Illey is seen as the Somali monster who is building enough capacity to one day declare the Somali independent of anyone else.
The Somali were against him for brutality, corruption, dictatorial way...

So now both are achieving their objectives. The difference is its Ethiopians that are afraid of Somali autonomy that are in control of the show. The first institutions attacked are Education, TV and Radio, Liyu and militia, settlement programs...Those that were the good side of Illey. Now every Ethiopian government official can come anywhere in Kililka and do as they please to dismantle the system that was exclusively Somali until year ago.

As you said corruption and inequality can be fought only with clear and agreed formulae of how to distribute the money. It so happens nobody is interested in this. All they are interested is OK today this tribe is getting, I must have my turn to be unjust and corrupt.

If you throw everything out that is what you get corrupt people taking turns.

The way things are going, even the autonomy small or big achieved through a century of sacrifice will be lost. Some Somalis in Kililka are comfortable working with non Somalis.

Haatu   

Can someone tell me what that undercover Oromo boy Ahmed Shide is doing? i hear he is the real power in the region and Abiy's bootlicker.

1 hour ago, Haatu said:

Can someone tell me what that undercover Oromo boy Ahmed Shide is doing? i hear he is the real power in the region and Abiy's bootlicker.

But he does not have any solid base in Kililka. Easy to remove with least of threat or consequences.

5 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

But he does not have any solid base in Kililka. Easy to remove with least of threat or consequences.

Abiy can easily give him a tiny kilil. Expect everything today. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

17 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

Abiy can easily give him a tiny kilil. Expect everything today. 

You are right. That is possibility. There is so much money and power and influence in Ethiopia now to undo the kilils. That is the basis of Eritrea, Somalia, Ethiopia closeness is to undo kilils and Federalism.

The only saving point for now is Abiy cannot do it in Oromo. They will loose the most since they never had a centralized govt in history before federalism.