Sign in to follow this  
Indhoos

What Are Your True Colours SOLers???

Cara.   

Psst, I was just kidding. One of my attributes is a wonky sense of humor.

LOZ, hmmm, a tree-hugging fetish. Well, whatever rocks your boat man, just make sure the tree doesn't mind, yeah? icon_razz.gif

Indhoos   

^^^Tree hugging eh???

Reminds me of a story.

We were monitoring the students at recess, when suddenly a little fourth grader came over crying, because someone told him he was impregnating the tree that he was innocently leaning against with his arms around it to watch the other children play football...

One of the other teachers moves away from the tree and exclaimed, "Really, well I have no intention of becoming pregnant by a tree I have just sent the youngest to college, thank you very much."

So

LOZ, careful please...

Cara it is appreciated... Don't apologize for it makes you Cara wonky sense of humor, multiple personalities, and all.....

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Farancab:

Green(15), Gold(14), blue(11) then orange(10).

:eek: :eek: I am worried about my results they are exactly the same. The part about my work has to be mentally challenging for me to be engaged is spot on! I am bored with my job already and need to find new avenues to pursue.

Sophist   

I am Green. It is surprisingly true of my persona though I have a high orange too!.

S.

PS: I have had a comprehensive psychometric test in my last job and the result corresponds to the earlier findings.

It has given me Gold, but I don't believe in these sort of gimmicks. These sort of put the person in a corner, and the human is not that predictable. You could be one thing in one situation, and could totally be different in a different situation.

Indhoos   

^^^Matching same colors is lethal for goodness sake...put greens together and they will die of boredom...no orange to make it fun...

SeeKer   

Lmao @ its not Tuesday honey and I told you I loved you when we got married me think Ardo askari's friend's husband must be a green .

I thought it was just a quiz but it looks like its a corporate team builder sort of like the FISH video. Indhoos did you have to sit through that or do you work in HR?

Indhoos   

Was told to use it as a team building strategy, b/c when you put the teams together you don't want to end up with dull analysis full of nothing but data by the greens. You also don't want a party without any other element presented by the Oranges. etc. etc.

Lol at husband must be green, I think most Somali men are green in that area.

Haatu   

Your strength is skillfulness. You are spontaneous, courageous and a natural performer. You prefer a hands-on approach to learning and problem solving. You enjoy competition and must have fun and variety in your work

Well I got an Orange.

So true

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Indhoos:

I think most Somali men are green in that area.

Erm.......I am not sure about that. I met quite a few brothers that not green by a long shot.

Aha! You are in charge of a bunch of toms, farahs and nancys. I hate working in teams, I prefer working alone and hand in those boring projects. My teams always end up with a know it all among them. I wonder if anyone ever feels the urge to cause them bodily injury with their laser pointers.......or is it just me :mad: