Sign in to follow this  
Indhoos

What Are Your True Colours SOLers???

Aaliyyah   

am organized enough..so I'm content with my results ;)

Dependable, responsible, conscientious...Golds truly are "Good as Gold". Golds thrive on consistency, organization and structure. They like to know what to expect and what is expected of them.

Given that I came from a large family, I had to be responsible,dependable and organized I guess...not that am bragging...

salaam

Ashkiro   

Wonders how age fits into this? Anyhow, not suprised w/ my results, I got Blue most, and orange least. I need to be more relaxed and fun.

Aaliyyah   

good results Pucca

Ashkiro yeah a lil fun wouldn't hurt, but mostly you've to be serious to get ahead in life.

salaam

Pucca   

i'd hold off on the genius but organized is my middle name. Im just pissed i never get blue...i so am a people person!

STOIC   

Aight I hate taking surveys especially when people tag me in FB.I like to believe I'm logical, straightforward, decisive, tough minded, and focused kind of guy. But I still wanna be highly curious, creative, energetic, spontaneous,Imaginative, intuitive, empathetic, and emotionally expressive, and have somewhat good social skills....Hmm is it possible?

PS I took the survey and I'm GOLD

Urban   

Blue then Green, but my 'people skills' suck. My lowest color was gold though, which i agree with completely.