Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Muslim Matching Network!!!

asalaamu caleykum. is very nice u guys doing extremely important to our people and i give u alot of credit. my suggestion is that i would recomand him to go the place where the muslim meet for instance they were some picnic for all muslims all over united states in chicago the the end of the december and every year they are two of those or three. i dont know how the schedule is this year insha alah but defenetly they will be some meeting and beleive me they are going to be alot of greogous sister up there so i will sugest that and i can find out for him when i visit next time i am just using one of my friend ID iga raali ahaada . asalaamu caleykum. alahu akbar.

Qac Qaac   

some how this story is getting rediculous now. first i thought u 2 left alone somewhere, then u tell me u guys live in u.s.

then he is a phd holder at 22, and he is somali lol. come on.. kidding ppl chill.

but the story is not clear for me anymore...

Abdinuur   

Qac Qaac, what's not clear sxb? Re-read the topic and the responses before making conclusions. It's really simple.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Libax what is happening with the community section brother? that would increase his chances soomaaha?

I am hearing it will be up sometime but I don't know when.It was causing traffic/space problem before so it was taken out.

Any feature added to Somalia Online becomes so popular, it wrecks the whole place. :D

Sophist   

koley aniga kasii jaqaafiyey!!!!

libaax, drop me a line man! perhaps need to speak to you! leave your cell on my private insha allah.

C'mon; can't be that hard to find a xaliima! anyhow 22 with PHD holder.. lol....what kinda phd is that? playahating? I am not trying to hate, just wondering.

Originally posted by Kaafi:

Playmaker, yeh..you's playahatin homie!

I wasn't hating; 22 with PHD sounded little young, but more power to him!

Blessed   

^^Ameen!

Don't ya'll have any sisters involved in the MSA? Or any attending local masjid - surely it ain't that difficult.

Iffah   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

this place somewhere in chicago...the gals come in,and their shoes are registered(numberd)and the guys come in and choose..later they meet

Very odd. So, I guess every girl will buy a new pair of expensive shoes?... smile.gif

Kaafi, Like it's been suggested, he should go to the nearest Muslim populated city... and see if they have any Marriage assistance programs, and attend/register for one of those. I've heard of such organizations here in Toronto, so perhaps, the other large cities where there's a large Muslim community might have similar organizations.

Originally posted by Sophist:

koley aniga kasii jaqaafiyey!!!!

libaax, drop me a line man! perhaps need to speak to you! leave your cell on my private insha allah.

Waaryee, I called your cell saxib. No luck. Will try later Insha Allah.

salaam alaikum..

do u ppl mean to tell me.

it's that hard to find a decend muslim sister to settle down with.?

and why are you two in a deserted place?

kaafi, how abt ur friend goes to www.ismaicity.com

or www.iisna.com

from then on. insha'allah the match making can begin smile.gif

<--- cant believe she giving advice abt match making.

GooD insha'allah.

lakiin keep one thing in mind all good ppl find good ppl thats the Rules of ALLAH..

AllaH hafiz