Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

ur look like?

Aisha   

Nearly everyone I've met have said to me that I look exactly like someone they know. I would love to see my look alike......I bet I would be the better lookin one ;)

I remember I was watching a show on tv awhile ago and they brought all the look alikes 2gether. There was a set of look alikes that absolutly had everybody stunned!!! They were two 8 year old girls who looked like they were separated at birth.They looked identical. They had the same birthday and I think they actually had the same birthmark!!They even had the same interests. Whats more freaky is that both their parents look similar, have the same name, got married on the same day and had there daughters, not only on the same day, but they were born within the same hour!! Now thats freaky

Aisha   

um..........actually, it was one of those shows thats called a 'documentary'...........but you wouldn't really know anything about that since cartoons are the only shows you watch!

UK_ROSE   

I I have seen my look alike!

Years ago when I was at college i was always mistaken for a girl called Huda, She is not Somalian,i think Eritrean or Sudanese.

my friends would come to me and say" hey we waved at you but you ignored us"

I met her; I must say she was right pretty and slightly taller but i could see the resemblance we were introduced not didn’t click!!

well i've met like 3 ppl that look like me so i give up every light skinned somali girl with glasses is obviously my twin......to me they have a similar resemblence to me but not like omg thats your twin......their was one girl who looked like me called hamda and we looked alike i will actually say that but then over the years i started changing and now im like a foot taller then her and more grown up

the funny thing was that over the summer we went to dairy queen and if u had a twin u got a fudge sundae so we went and told them we were faternal twins and we actually got the sundaes!!!