Sign in to follow this  
TIGRENOIR

WHERE U GONNA BE ON SPRINGBREAK

YO , Maliz give me 411 if u guys been to CANCUN or RIO DE JANEIRO(brazil) for Springbreak,,, I wanna compared the two AMBIANCE...So far Cancun is tha Best, Rio got some fly Brazilian Girls

PS: I think this year I'm going there...Inshallah :D

RIO DI'GENERO HUH I WAS THINKIN MORE on the lines of maui and carribeans but hey hawwai naaah!!

i would love to check out cancun but i think its over rated!!! me em'moir'fendi'be'at'mi'casa

THAT'S all FOlks..!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna check out Daytona Beach! Or Somewhere else in Miami....That is..If I save up enuff dough..Hopefully, I will :D

I heard alot of drunken teenagers at Cancun. Ain't my style...unless your into that sort of thing....

;)

Salaama

I'd say tahiti or acapclco(my bad on the spelling...it's in mexico tho....my white pplz heading there). My parents don't want to understand the whole concept of "springbreak"(thnx to mtv's unplugged college kids gone wild)so i'm kinda not going anywhere.....maybe nj thats about it.

GODBLESS

Daytona Beach is One of my other option, I heard even B.E.T is there , Off tha chain fo shizzy

Runaway Virgin, Maybe I'm gonna give U a FREE Right ....holla leave ur Email...