Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Women and tears

Skipper   

First of all i want to say happy ciid to all of you. Now that the ramadan is done i thought i did bring up a subject that was bagging me for a few years now. Some might go as far as to say

that i am anti women, but thats not not true. Having said that my intention is not to make this subject a some what a 2 way traffic where xalimos against faraaxs line up against each other. Be honest and speak your mind regardless of your sex.

What disturbs me when it comes to women is their legendary manupulations towards men to get what they want. Whether a women is looking for forgivness or want some favor they will try to get through manipulation. All women know that the easiest way to make a man uncomfortable is to cry; we've all witnessed men that automatically give in to even the most unreasonable requests just to make the tears stop.Girls learn such tricks at an early age. fathers present gifts to teary-eyed daughters and school teachers forgive bad behavior at the onset of convincing tears at work. I have been on a receiving end where a girl made her tears flow like a river and i had to suffer the concequence of it. I was in Africa at the time. This fate happend in dugsii after i said some harmless thing like your clothes are dirty. The girl got to work her tricks and couldn´t stop crying for the next 2 hours. It was as if i said to the girl that her mother just passed away. She cried as if it depended on her life and she bought her self some pity and me a pack of hate. Macaalin dugsi was left to bargain with tears. To stop the the tears he told me not to go home to eat breakfast. Who could blame him, i mean the girl was giving an academy award performance, Julia roberts would have been proud.

Should women be blamed for their cunning manipulation skills, or should men be blamed for falling for it? :D

In all honesty, I have never in my years of existence used crying as a means for manipulation. We're not all as evil as you think Mr.Skipper. :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat   

Ohh, this is so cute...Skipper, does your long distance future wife cry alot?lol...I am just kidding, don't get all excited on me now...

It was as if i said to the girl that her mother just passed away.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Ok ok, sorry...On a serious note thou, you're making it seem as if we cry for anything and everything...Wah...

now excuse me while I go and cry!!! upset-child-~-u18183688.jpg

chubacka   
Originally posted by Skipper:

i said some harmless thing like your clothes are dirty.

excuse me thats mean. I would have cried too, mayb she really liked you and you jst go and ruin her whole life in a split second.

:mad:

And thru her tears she was trying to tell you how much you hurt her!!

why dnt men understand things?! :confused:

BOB   

Originally posted by Skipper:

The girl got to work her tricks and couldn´t stop crying for the next 2 hours.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Are you sure you only said things and didn't put Bisbaas in her eyes? smile.gif

Skipper...The day you meet a Xaliimo who will consider you to be worthy of her cherished tear drop(s)... consider yourself to be the Luckiest Faarax alive but before that make sure you always carry a sledge hammer with you so you could hit them on the head with it every time she tries to repeat the trick...

then pop your collar and pull your Macawiis little lower without revealing too much of your worn out yellow Al-Falaax and say to her "I thought I should give you a good excuse to cry for real rather than this crocodile tears that DOES NOT convince me at all"

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

*BOB, thanks for the laughter...Walaahay, the putting Bisbaas in her eyes, part cracked me up...Anaaba iska naxay saan u qoslay...

now excuse me while i continue to cry... upset-child-~-u18183688.jpg

Som@li   

lool. Skipper has a point there, Kindly asnwer, Why do you cry when there is nothing to cry abt? :D

Waiting for genuine answers! smile.gif

Skipper   

By Dahabshid:lool. Skipper has a point there, Kindly asnwer, Why do you cry when there is nothing to cry abt?

Dahabshid you got my point there but it seems people are side stepping from the issue at hand.

By kk: Ohh, this is so cute...Skipper, does your long distance future wife cry alot?lol...I am just kidding, don't get all excited on me now...

KK usually long distance relationship doesnt work and like any other girl my presumed girl i am in relationship with uses the dirty manipulation tricks.

By Bob: Skipper...The day you meet a Xaliimo who will consider you to be worthy of her cherished tear drop(s)... consider yourself to be the Luckiest Faarax alive but before that make sure you always carry a sledge hammer with you so you could hit them on the head with it every time she tries to repeat the trick...

Abtii Bob the moment a girl starts crying then some unknown sympathy overtakes me witout my brain giving the green light to that. Even if she brings an open cheque then i would ask "where do i sign?" just to put stop to her tears. But with age i am more experienced and it would take more that girls tears to shake my unshakable attitude.

By Chubka: excuse me thats mean. I would have cried too, mayb she really liked you and you jst go and ruin her whole life in a split second.

Who says? Dear Chubka the girl was my dugsii mate and that is where the similarities stops. Like you said she might have had feelings for me but i am not a fortune teller in your book am i?

chubacka   

:D ^^^ The macalin told him he COULD NOT go home to eat breakfast after he broke the girls heart.

KK can you get a pic of a girl plz?!

Viking   

Thanks that clears things up a bit! But, what time of the day did he go to dugsi so that he needs to go home for breakfast.