Sign in to follow this  
Fullah

For Arabic Speaking Somalis

Fullah   

salaam

Well i do agree with both OG moti and OG girl but we are the ones who distroyed our county and ended up living in other places that doesn't belong u to us. As the arab say man 5arag min daru itqal mi2daaru so lets pray for out country (el fat7a yaa gama3ah) inshaa allah the future will be better for somalia.

Honestina loooooooooooooooooool nokta 7ilwa awi

shyhem   

I ain't speaka no arabic but OG girl sister u're right.U need to get out of that damn arabic nation.Forget about what Og moti and honesta tell u about america,politics a side this is the best place to improve u'r life.All u need is a sharci,which is easy to get if u can explain to the americans why u feel ilke u can't go back to where u come from, and u need to be a hardworking person and finally everything u do just be smart about it.

Nobody is going to ask u where u come from or where u're heading.Ofcourse we have some racist pple here,but there are nothing compared to a fellow rich muslim kuwaiti discriminating U on the basis that u're an African or foreigner.

U can be all the doctor or engineer or pharmacist u want as long as u have the brain and the hunger to study and even better if u come from a poor family and u're a first generation college student(parent neva graduted from american college) u will have all u'r tuition fees payed and in some states like california, u will have an extra few hundred dollars every semester for u'r own use apart from the tuition fee.As a matter of fact u might be sitting in the same class with the sons of those rich kuwaitis,but this time around they are the ones asking u "how did u get american sharci"

If for some stranger reasons u're not interested in education than there is all jobs waiting for u depending on u'r skills and with that i say get out of there,last thing a somali needs is an Arab to tell him what to do with his/her life and what or what not to study,it ain't fair for them to tell u to study asubject u have no interest in.

Anyway Gtg coz it time for friday prayers

A7LA-SHU   

SHYHEM WHY LYIN TO THE POOR GIRL SON LOL..

OG_GIRL HOW ABOUT THIS CHANGE PLACES.. BA TE7SEBE AHH? WALLAH I DON'T MIND LIVIN THERE. AND FOR ANY FAT ARAB WHO MESS AROUND WITH ME. I'LL B!T$H SLAP HIM LOL.. :Dicon_razz.gif

salaaaaaaam yaa naas .. howa fee ee yaa gid3aan ..into 2albto NOKAT lee SEYASA yaa waylataa. :eek: .7aga fullah ana tohot wanabi feen el 6areeq el mostaqiim ..ana 3ayza nokta ..asle el KASHKOOL 5adeto el bet geraan 3ashan tezaker :D:D ..any ways malko fee seyasa waa da5leen 7arb ma3a nafseeko far fesho dee id7ak kar kar bas ew3a tefakar :rolleyes:

Fullah   

Hala lil kul

Miss abuser kuna bin7aawil ni7il 2adiyit el sharq el aw9d lol ifta7i taashi shaashit el nukat inti aslan bint nokta lol

LP_Girl   

:D:D:D hala hala whats up what up makoo mshklaa loooool

shlooonkom ya naase oo ahlee icon_razz.gif shakhbaarkom ana ba3ad i guess from danat elkhalej redface.gif el q8 yuba

oo ele5waan el masryeen oo elkhalejyeen wlc wlc

yala ashoofkom 3ala kheer

eee ya shesma jedawy elnekt MARRAAAAH 7elwa :D

Peace

halla all,

Shyhem and Og girl:you guys ar right on target! I've never seen anyone that is more ignorant or racist than rich khaliji people. I was shocked the day I heard one of my friends saying some joke about black people and he refer them as "Cabiid".

I was glad I lived in Egypt where they treat you like a Queen just because you give them some money :D

Here in VA there is tons of khaliji people, and wallahi I think I live my life here just to make theirs worse ;) I give them hard time in everything, @ work, parking lot, restuarants, even their own hooka bars (Shiisha places) :rolleyes: it doesn't make me feel any good, but they gotta know how does it feel to be treated bad while you're not in your soil!

halla all,

Shyhem and Og girl:you guys ar right on target! I've never seen anyone that is more ignorant or racist than rich khaliji people. I was shocked the day I heard one of my friends saying some joke about black people and he refer them as "Cabiid".

I was glad I lived in Egypt where they treat you like a Queen just because you give them some money :D

Here in VA there is tons of khaliji people, and wallahi I think I live my life here just to make theirs worse ;) I give them hard time in everything, @ work, parking lot, restuarants, even their own hooka bars (Shiisha places) :rolleyes: it doesn't make me feel any good, but they gotta know how does it feel to be treated bad while you're not in your soil!

LP_Girl   

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: CABIIID aa ?

walahi in kuwait anyone says cabiid he is ****** and don`t have a story anyway

thx god coz im not black lol light brown

and there are some of kuwait guys are really BLACK BLACK BLACK YAK with bad noise and NO HAIR :confused:

anyway

PEACE YA ALL ;):D

Fullah   

salaaaaaaaam yaa naas

Sa7 fi masr el naas mush zay el 5aliig hinaak el 3aalam muta7adira shuwaya wil e7tiraam biyigi mel el fluus kul 7aaga bi fuluus hinaas

Honesita   

Ixna isuumaaliyiin naas 3'urabaa jidan walaahi...!! Baladna wa kharabnaa...niruux bilaad annas wi nishtiki...!! Xad ja wa tharabna cala iidna wi gaalina nitlac minha...la, so let's stop the complaining...!! When it comes to racism, i think we r the most racist people Allah ever created, iska daa color iyo diin la isku naco, we discriminate against each others because awoowgeey iyo awoowgaa....and let's not deny that fact...!! A somali will tell u he's bette than another somali because he's reer hebel and the other is reer hebel...!! So why does it bothr us when an Arab calls us Cabd....it does not bother me at all....cuz i know i'm Cabd, Lilaah only...!! The same way it does not bother me when another somali thinks he's better than me cuz of his qabiil...!! And let's not assume America is better, ya'll know the white man always comes first, then the ni66er...!! Like Shyhem said we might get some benefits for being foreigners, but we're still looked down on...!! America is land of a better opportunity because of its policies, but i difinitely dont think the people r any better than Arabs or even Somalis..!!

Salaamz

OG Moti   

Walahi aduunyo, runaway_virgin not respecting human rights, desertrose saying i am glad i am not black, others say arabs like thaat and like this.... first of all i dont like arab people for aa good reasons , i am black and proud, and whether white or arab or asian or whatever calls me cabad or cabiid or negga or something i dont understaand i will kick their stinky assses and will abuse their human rights without a regret, i dont even like to speak in arabic, it is the Quran is in Arabic that arabic i love it and trying to learn it, but the maayaqaalif , shinuu, jab and other soft none manly words...

but hey u guys who are grown in arab countries, got influenced by them and some of u even run from ur own skins, some accepted the cabiid thing and take it as a normal, so the plan, my plan now and the plan of somalia inshaAllah in the near future is not to include somali arabs in our plans and cut them off, and if they want to come home we will put them in camps and re-educate them, re-evaluate their loyalty and observe them the rest of their lives, never give them government offices and mke their lives horrible... sorry but it a national matter... no hard feeling..... peace

LP_Girl   

:eek: :eek: :eek: ala OG_Moti .. wassup !!! u hate us bisinka

la yekooooon tabe teseer HITLER as OG_Girl said

ala we hate arabi ppl but what should we do ???

Any Way

Peace :(:(

OG Moti   

I m not African, I am not Arab, I am not White, I am brown, I am yellow, I am not Asiaan

I m Somalian and I am Black and Proud and no Arab or anyone who speak arabic will take part of somalia rebuilding and future government, those somalis who grow up in Arab countries are thereal enemy and the misunderstand of somalia now is because of them... we read to reeducate somali Arabs .. put them in Camps and torture them, and if they show some sign of somalihood we might accept them to do small jobs like post delevery and waiters in resteurants... i think that is all to it.. and i am not being bad or unhuman .. i am just educator and looking for what is best for them, cause they seem to be so dreaming and innfluenced by the arab world .. we all know the Arabs now adays are not the real arabs of Rasuul scw time, and Sahaba time, those today are maayaqaalif, garaaa eeeh, wa jab abii shinuu... those we need them not, peace