Sign in to follow this  
Bess.

HOW SEXY IS UR NAME.....

Pujah   

well i have 2 names so here they come

-K-

You can be very romantic, attached to the glamour of love. Having a partner is of paramount importance to you. You are free in your expression of love and are willing to take chances, try new sexual experiences and partners, and provided it's all in good taste. Brains turn you on. You must feel that your partner is intellectually stimulating; otherwise you will find it difficult to sustain the relationship. You require loving, cuddling, wining, and dining to know that you're being appreciated.

OR

-N-

You need constant stimulation because you bore quickly. You can handle more than one relationship at a time with ease. You believe in total sexual freedom. You are willing to try anything and everything. Your supply of sexual energy is inexhaustible. You are a flirt, yet once committed, you are very loyal. You are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. Publicly, you can be showy, extravagant, and gallant. You are born romantic. Dramatic love scenes are your favorite fantasy pastime. You can be a very generous lover.

its so close to ma real life redface.gif

juba   

not to be a party pooper or anything, but this is the most ilogical thing i have seen yet! how does one determine sexuality by the first letter in their name? how does one gather this information? :confused:

-S-

You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this.Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along.

looooool.

i dont know what to think

Nephissa   

M-

You are emotional and intense. When involved in a relationship, you throw your entire being into it. Nothing stops you; there are no holds barred. You are all consuming and crave someone who is equally passionate and intense. You are willing to try anything and everything. Your supply of sexual energy is inexhaustible. You are very social and sensual; you enjoy flirting and also enjoy mothering your mate.

Absolutely, Not True :confused:

Arwa   

Originally posted by Intuition:

-S-

You are secretive, self-contained, and shy.

You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along.

looooool.

i dont know what to think

I doubt that smile.gif you? shy? please :rolleyes:

Arwa   

-F-

You are idealistic and romantic, putting your lover on a pedestal. You look for the very best mate you can find. You are a flirt, yet once committed, you are very loyal. You are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. Publicly, you can be showy, extravagant, and gallant. You are born romantic. Dramatic live scenes are your favorite fantasy pastime. You can be a very generous lover.

---------------------------

:eek: --> :rolleyes: --> :eek: --> :rolleyes:

-S-

You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this.Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along.

"It is not easy for a partner to keep up with you, sexually or otherwise"

^^^ hah hah haaaa......I need to go and test if theres any truth to the above statement......my partner can't keep up with me sexually......loooooool

dawoco   

Am i the only one who finds it disturbing that so many of you want to find your sexual identity throught the first letter of your names? :eek:

Now, hypothetically speaking, does one use the somali spelling or the english one to apply this "identification system" to ones life? icon_razz.gif

Rokko   

Foxy, use the one that sounds..hmm nice and u think looks nice. I kow I did and when asked, I say it's the sharci one na'mean..lol.this is just hypothetically speaking right...?