Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

DID YOU KNOW?

IL CAPO   

1-People sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks cause 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide?

2-One out of every 200 women is endowed with an extra nipple?

3-The very first bomb dropped by the allies on Berlin during WW2 killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

4-Hippopotomonstrosesquippedalio phobia is the fear of long words.

5-When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.

6-It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.

7-The only country in the world that has A Bill Of Rights for cows is India?

8-The lists of ingredients that make up lipstick include fish scales?

9-Kenyan women work 35% longer than their male folk?

10-The average Somali woman going to a wedding spends 55 minutes getting showered, dressed and groomed.

11-Midgets and dwarfs almost always have normal-sized children, even if both parents are midgets or dwarfs.

12-Donkeys kill more people annually than die in air crashes.

13-If you go blind in one eye, you will only lose about one-fifth of your vision (but all your depth perception)

14-Indians were not allowed to play bare feet in 1954 soccer world cup so they withdrew from the tournament in Switzerland.

15-The "You are here" arrow on a map is called the IDEO locater.

P.S I was told by the Admin that Termites eat wood twice as fast when reading my Topics..

Peace.

nafta   

boring boring boring...honestly these "Did you know" posts are working on my last nerves...anybody who postes more of this shyte should be shot :mad:

Tahliil   

10-The average Somali woman going to a wedding spends 55 minutes getting showered, dressed and groomed.

CORRECTION:

According to the Guinness Book Of World Records and (QABYO the film about Somali guy's guide to everything about Qaxooti somali women), the average somali women who is going to attend a wedding spends two months, three days, and 44 hrs on herself...basically to scrap that suugo off of her.

nafta   

IL CAPO

aah now i feel bad, it was the hunger talking and the fact that SOL was a bit boring at the moment..so took out on the first thread i came accros...dont take it personal

;)

Bess.   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

quote: 10-The average Somali woman going to a wedding spends 55 minutes getting showered, dressed and groomed.

CORRECTION:

According to the Guinness Book Of World Records and (QABYO the film about Somali guy's guide to everything about Qaxooti somali women), the average somali women who is going to attend a wedding spends two months, three days, and 44 hrs on herself...basically to scrap that suugo off of her.
....wrong....must be thinking about someone u know?.... :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

waraa ishaa ka tuurtay Tahliin..aroos dhacaayo next year ee isku diyaarshaan..lol..Nimankana, habeenka arooska ama maalinta aroska aa la is diyaarshaa..lol..

wareer badanaa!!

Bess.   

i don't know about the suugo thing....i know i smell great ....but i love getting dressed every once in a while....(constantly wearing jeans and t's regularly....boring)....so if am gonna get dressed...i like to take my time....relax.... :D:D ....although u can't improve on perfection..... ;);) ....

peace