Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

An Interview with God

Castro   

Originally posted by Shams-ud-Din:

Brother Castro, these verses are not out of context

If they're not out of context, then what did the "brother" assume I meant by my words he quoted for him to find the verse applicable? Better yet, what did you assume I meant? If a hyprocite (or infidel or other nice labels) is what you or the brother wanted to give me, why then hide behind verses of the Quran? Just do it. Where does political correctness come into fighting the infidels and their collaborators?

but your attitude as a believer in the true Lord of the worlds are below standard and somewhat out of context.

Is this your standard? If not, then whose standard am I failing? Don't speak in tongues brother, let it all out so we can have a beneficial discussion.

Your words are not fitting for a believer, so please be careful, because it is allowed for a Muslim to be silently indiferent, let along siding with, a disobedient transgressor who have rejected Allah and His signs.

So you have abstained from dealing with and have denounced every "disobedient transgressor who have rejected Allah and His signs"? Brother, you must be having a hard time living, and enjoying, life among kufars and hypocrites in the land of kufars and hypocrites. Unless, of course, what you say on here is not what you really believe or practice.

Before you start attacking us left and right, like a cornered cat, just remember who your real brothers are and who your real enemies are. As believers, we are your real brothers.

Tolerance, my brother, is not something I'm ashamed of. My real enemies, brother, are those (of any faith) who are intolerant of other faiths and even non-believers. Islam illiteracy and needless isolation cause this intolerance and unfortunately, in the 21st century, it is extremely dangerous to have these narrow beliefs in an increasingly global village.

FatB   

castro not once i have heard you say anything that is in the path of islam. not once have i read what your intentions are! why not make ur believes and intentions clear so, as you say it " [and] have a [productive] discussion"

as i see it brother your are the one how is hidding behind words and your contemp for those who try to stear your right!

brother as they say check your self before you reck your self!

Bismillah ar-Rahman ir-Raheem

Castro: (please tell me your real name, because I don't like to call you castro - the real castro was a kaffir).

Know that the best speech is the speech of Allaah, and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad sulallaahu alayhi wa salam.

This method of quoting ayat or hadeeth in response to whatever situation I find myself involved in, it is the methodology of our righteous forefathers, which can be easily seen and learned by studying their books.

Also, if you read Qur'an you will see that Allah tells us what to say and how to say it, for every occasion and for all times. What benefit will we get if we don't apply it and use it in our daily lives? It wasn't sent down for nothing!

It is not that I hide behind Kalam Allah, it is that I hold the Kalam Allah and His Messenger sulallahu alayhi wa salam in reverance, placing them first and foremost in every matter.

I say to you brother Castro, Salam Alaykom, which means peace be to you (I will not harm you). Do not take offense at what I have posted in response to your statements. I am simply showing you in the most direct way possible that you are making some statements that contradict the teachings of Islam. Realize that the most direct way to show you how your words are at odds with the teachings of Allah and His Messenger sulallaahu alayhi was salam, is to put them next to one another to show the clear contrast. Indeed it is not out of context. There could be no other way that is more direct and honest, right to the point. I am not going to beat around the bush. I wish that maybe the sharp contrast will make it easy for you to see, and I pray that Allah will guide me and you to the truth, as I wan't good for myself and good for you my brother.

This has nothing to do with politics. Politics is a Greek word, and it has a Greek meaning, and behind its Greek meaning is a Greek idea, which is based in kufr. The Greeks were and still are polytheists and disbelievers, except those whom Allah had mercy on. I will have nothing to do with their dirty politikos.

Brother, there is something called al-Walaa wal-Baraa.

Al-walaa means loyalty and al-bara means disownment. In the context of Islam al-walaa is loyalty to Allah and whatever He is pleased with as well as friendship and closeness to the believers, whereas al-baraa is freeing oneself from that which is displeasing to Allah and disowning the disbelievers.

To love for the sake of Allah, and to hate for the sake of Allah. We as muslims have to make all of our love and all of our hate for the sake of Allah. So who do we love for the sake of Allah, and who do we hate for the sake of Allah?

Castro   

Originally posted by Muhammad Amriki:

I am simply showing you in the most direct way possible that you are making some statements that contradict the teachings of Islam. Realize that the most direct way to show you how your words are at odds with the teachings of Allah and His Messenger sulallaahu alayhi was salam, is to put them next to one another to show the clear contrast. Indeed it is not out of context. There could be no other way that is more direct and honest, right to the point. I am not going to beat around the bush. I wish that maybe the sharp contrast will make it easy for you to see, and I pray that Allah will guide me and you to the truth, as I wan't good for myself and good for you my brother.

There was no need to go into much of what you did for it's irrelevant to my words you quoted and the verse you used. To be sure, Muhammad Amriki, what did you understand my words to mean? What was the peace sign in response to? Which words of mine are at odds with the teachings of Islam? And how is the last accusation of yours relate to the quote with the peace sign? We both understand what the verse means. What mischief have I brought on earth that you know of? Don't be a seef la bood when it comes to matters of religion, saaxib. We have enough of them here, there and everywhere. If you have a clear and convincing argument of the applicability of that verse to my statement, present it. If not, don't worry about it for I will not hold you to it.

And peace be to you too.

*sigh*..

you are going to make me work hard to explain all this to you.. ok akhi. give me a little time to prepare it (not tonight). take your guard down ok. you don't need it.

Castro   

Originally posted by Muhammad Amriki:

*sigh*..

you are going to make me work hard to explain all this to you.. ok akhi. give me a little time to prepare it (not tonight). take your guard down ok. you don't need it.

Fair enough ya akhi Muhammad. Would it not have been prudent, though, to expend the "hard work" the first time around? I am standing down with an open mind and an even more open heart.

Ramadan Kariim.

S.O.S   

Brother Castro,

Assalaamu calaykum and ramadaan kariim.

quoted fron Castro

Is this your standard? If not, then whose standard am I failing? Don't speak in tongues brother, let it all out so we can have a beneficial discussion.

No, not my standards, lets stick with the standard of the Qur'aan and Sunnah and we'll be fine. smile.gif

quoted from Castro

So you have abstained from dealing with and have denounced every "disobedient transgressor who have rejected Allah and His signs"? Brother, you must be having a hard time living, and enjoying, life among kufars and hypocrites in the land of kufars and hypocrites. Unless, of course, what you say on here is not what you really believe or practice.

According to my understanding, dealing with is not the same as silently approving or openly siding with them. So there is no apparent contradiction here as you've suggested.

What exactly is "tolerance" btw? Do you distinguish between persons and their beliefs, internal and external and the permissible/non-permissible? take your time!

WCWW

Johnny B   

I hearby officially ask the Admin or anyone who can move this thread from the ISLAM section to the say 'General' section, and change the topic to " Castro´s trail" if possible.

This is out of my Ken ,this is not the upshot to expect from a discussion with sentient theists of any respectable religion , let alone Islam as i know it.

Bakar   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

I hearby officially ask the Admin or anyone who can move this thread from the ISLAM section to the say 'General' section, and change the topic to " Castro´s trail" if possible.

Akhi, I think we should give it a rest and utilize all that we can obtain (Xasana) from Allah. Becasue Ramadan is about to start, therefore, Akhi, let's forigive each other and wish ramadan Kariim for all muslims.

P.S. Easy with sambuusiga iyo burka hadii kale laab jeexa aa kaqaade. I get that every ramadan :D

Ramadan Kariim to all my brs and sis in Islaam.

Castro, read these carefully, and try not to automatically respond in defense mode. I want you to benefit from this, and it is not an attack on you. This would have been better if done in person where you could get a sense of gentleness and care from me, however, the cold medium of words on a screen is what we have to work with. In this response, I am trying to show you how I believe that you are doing something that could harm you. I want to warn you away from these harmful things because I love you for the sake of Allah and I want good for you, so please keep this in mind, and don't rush to any conclusions or responses. Try to see what I am showing you from my perspective.

You said:
What happened to the prevention-of-vice-and-promotion-of-virtue commandos?

The prevention of vice and promotion of virtue is a good thing, and is part of Islam. It is enjoining the good and forbidding the evil. To make fun of this concept and those who uphold it by calling them "commandos" is cleary sarcasm and mockery of this noble principle of the Deen, and mockery of anything from Islam nullifies one's deen.

You said:
Such ideas (such as kufr) are frowned upon and could lead you to get banned from here. Not that you probably care one way or the other but there is no tolerance of disbelief in god around here. None. In fact, there's not much tolerance period. Consider this a friendly and brotherly advice from Castro.

No person who openly declares kufr and apostates from the religion is fit to be your brother or your friend if you are a muslim. Think of Umar, radiaallahu anhu, who would have given this person just a few days to repent, after which they would have been decapitated if they did not make tawbah and re-submit to Islam. Would you have said something against this if you were to have witness it happening?

You said:
Atheist or not, I like Callypso

It is not permissible to like someone who has apostated from the religion and openly states their kufr. Such a person is the enemy of Allah, yet you are testifying publicly that you like them.

You said:
Shall we slay them instead? Just give me the word, I'll do it.

This is once again sarcasm towards an established part of Islamic Law, which is the capital punishment for apostates, carried out in the lands where the law of Allah is upheld as government.

You said:
Baashe, this is for you and everyone

Displaying the kuffaar symbol for peace - a white dove with an olive twig in it's beak - you are declaring what appears to be loyalty to persons who have apostated from the religion and declared their kufr openly. Your use of the word "everyone" is seeking to include the apostates with the muslims together in peace with you, when an apostate is clearly described as an enemy who deserves capital punishment for his crime according to the Shari'a.

You said:
Don't be (wary or cautious) saaxib. With Castro, what you see, is what you get. Everytime. I'm quite tolerant of diverse beliefs and lifestyles.

This you posted in response to someone who openly declared kufr and apostated from Islam. You are giving the message to them not to worry, that their kufr and their apostacy is OK with you, and that they are your friend and ally. In reality they should be worried, because if they die upon unbelief, they will be punished for eternity in the fire of Jahannum, and as a believer it is upon you to warn them. Do you not think a person should be warned about this?

You said:
If a hyprocite (or infidel or other nice labels) is what you or the brother wanted to give me, why then hide behind verses of the Quran? Just do it. Where does political correctness come into fighting the infidels and their collaborators?

If you admitted to being a collaborator with infidels, then you would be appropriately labeled a munafiq. Otherwise, no.

You said:

Have you denounced every disobediant transgressor who has rejected Allah and His signs? Allah subhana wa ta'ala denounces them, and tells us to do the same. Shouldn't we obey His command if we believe in Him? Are you not having a hard time living among the kufar and hypocrites, or do you enjoy their company? Are you not planning to somehow leave and find residence in the Land of the believers? Indeed, a believer should rightly hate to be in the land of the disbelievers, among the mushrikeen, the fasiqun and the munafiqun.

May Allah make it easy for us to make hijra to the land of the believers.

And last but not least, you said:
I should be careful when to play fast and loose with topics. Some topics are far too sensitive and joking around in them is a grave matter. I understand, now, and going forward, I will make every effort to save my shenanigans for more light-hearted matters.

This is the best thing you said in the whole post, mashallah. May Allah increase you in this, and make it easy for you.

And now for the proofs, because we may not speak without proof.

As stated earlier in this topic,

Al-walaa means loyalty and al-bara means disownment. In the context of Islam al-walaa is loyalty to Allah and whatever He is pleased with as well as friendship and closeness to the believers, whereas al-baraa is freeing oneself from that which is displeasing to Allah and disowning the disbelievers.

After loving Allah and His Messenger (sulallahu alayhi wa salam), Allah obligates us to love those who love Allah and His Messenger (sulallahu alayhi wa salam) and hate those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (sulallahu alayhi wa salam). The Islamic Belief System('Aqeedah) obligates every Muslim to love the people of 'Tawheed and hate the people of Shirk.

This obligation is from the religion of Muhammad(sulallahu alayhi wa salam) Allah the Exalted said:

"O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends. They are Awliyaa(friends) to each other. And the one among you that turns to them is one of them. Indeed, Allah guides not an unjust people." (5:51)

The above verse forbids Muslims from taking any of the People of the Book, specifically, and any of the disbelievers as a Mawlaat (friend).

Allah also forbade the believer from supporting the Kuffaar, even if they are blood relatives. Allah the Exalted said:

"O you who believe! Do not take your fathers and your brothers as Awliyaa, if they love disbelief (Kufr) instead of faith ( Eemaan). If any of you do so, they are wrongdoers." (9:23)

Allah the Exalted said:

"You will not find any people that believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and his Messenger (sulallahu alayhi wa salam), even though they were their fathers, sons, brothers, or relatives...." (58:22)

Allah the Glorified forbade Muslims from supporting the Kuffaar, and the enemies of the 'Aqeedah. The Glorified commands us to support and love the Believers. Allah the Exalted said:

"Your (real) friends are Allah, His Messenger, and the Believers,- those who establish the Salaat and pay Zakaat and bow down. As for those who turn to Allah, His Messenger, and the Believers(for friendship)- it is the part of Allah that will certainly triumph." (5:55-56)

Indications Of Taking The Kuffaar As Friends (Mawlaat).

#1 Imitating them in dress and lingo......

Imitating them in dress and lingo indicates loving them, and because imitation leads love, the Messenger of Allah (sulallahu alayhi wa salam) said:

"Whoever imitates a people is one of them."

Allah forbids imitating the Kuffaar in their worship, traditions, and things special to them. We should not imitate them in their appearance and morals. Also, we should not speak their language, except when necessary, and we should not adopt their way of dressing and eating.

#2 Residence in their lands and not moving from their lands to the lands of the Muslims to save one's Deen. (This is a concise meaning of Hijrah)....

Hijrah, according to this meaning, is an obligation upon every Muslim.

Residence in the land of the Kuffaar indicates friendship with them. Allaah forbade the Muslims from residing in the lands of the Kuffaar, if they are able to make Hijrah. Allaah the Exalted said:

"When angles take the souls of those who die while they have wronged their souls, they say, 'In what state were you?' They reply: 'We were weak and oppressed in earth.' [The Angels] say: 'Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to move yourselves away (from evil) ? Such men will find their abode in Hell, what an evil refuge! Except those who are weak and oppressed: men, women, and children who have no means in their power, nor can they find a way (to escape). For these, there is hope that Allah will forgive, because Allah blots out (sins) and forgives again and again. " (4:97-99)

#3 Helping them, giving them victory over the Muslims, speaking well of them and defending their honour.....

These are some of the actions that negate a person's Islam. Seek refuge in Allah from that!

#4 Seeking their aid....

"O you who believe! Do not take into your intimacy those outside your ranks. They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire for you to suffer. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the SIgns, if you have wisdom. Ah! you are those who love them, but they do not love you, though you believe in the whole of the Book. WHen they meet you, they say, "We believe,' but when they are alone, out of frustration and rage, they bite off the tips of their fingers because of you. Say: 'Perish in your frustration rage. Allah knows well all of the secrets of the heart.' If anything that is good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some misfortune overtakes you, they rejoice at it....." (3:118-120)

The above verses show what is in the hearts of the Kuffaar about the Muslims, such as hatred, betrayal, evil, plotting, and the love for harm to affect them. They want harm to reach them by any means. They use the trust of the Muslims to plot against them.

#5 Observing their holidays or helping them to make that celebration or congratulating them for their holidays or just being present at their celebrations.....

The scholars say about the verse, "Those who witness no falsehood...."(25:72), that the description of the worshippers of the Most Merciful is that they do not gather at the celebrations of Kuffaar.

#6 Supplicating for them and being compassionate to them....

Allah forbade these actions by His statement,

"It is not fitting for the Messenger of Allah and those who believe that they should ask forgiveness for Pagans, even though they are relatives, after it is clear to them that they are companions of the Fire..." (9:13)

Supplicating and having compassion for them causes us to love them and their(disgusting) practices.

The Outward Manifestations Of Taking The Believers as Mawlaat.

1 Hijrah from the lands of the Kuffaar to the lands of the Muslims.....

Hijrah means to move from the land of Kuffaar to land of the Muslims for the sake of saving one's Deen. Hijrah, with this meaning, is obligatory upon the Muslims until the sun rises from the west before the establishment of Judgment Day. The Messenger of Allah (sulallahu alayhi wa salam) said that he is free from he Muslim who lives among pagans. If a Muslim can move from the lands of the Kuffaar, then Allah forbids him to stay in those lands. He may stay, if he gives da'wah and propagates Islam, and shows his Deen openly. Allah the Exalted said,

"When angels take the souls of those who die while they have wronged their souls, they say, 'We were weak and oppressed in the earth.' [The Angels] say: 'Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to move yourselves away (from evil)? Such men will find their abode in Hell, what an evil refuge! Except those who are weak...For these, there is hope that Allah will forgive, because Allah blots out (sins) and forgives again and again." (4:97-99)

#2 Helping the Muslims with money, body, and tongue in what they need in their Deen and material life...

Allah the Exalted said:

"The Believers, men and women, are protectors, one of another," (9:71)

#3 Feeling sympathy for the Muslims whenever harm comes to them and feeling happy when good comes to them....

The Messenger of Allah(sulallahu alayhi wa salam) said:

"The example of the Muslims is like a body shares that hurt (like a body stricken) with a fever and no sleeping."

Then he(sulallahu alayhi wa salam) said:

"The Believer to another Believer is like a building. " (He then brought his hands together with his fingers intertwine.)

#4 Advising and counseling the Muslims. always loving good things to happen to them, not cheating them, tricking them or going behind their back..

The Messenger of Allah(sulallahu alayhi wa salam) said:

"No one of you has Eemaan until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself," and , "A Muslim doesnt betray his brother Muslim nor does he go behind his back."

#5 Making supplication for them and asking forgiveness for them...

Allah the Exalted said:

"Know, therefore, that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. And ask forgiveness for your fault, and for the believing men and women..." (18:28)

We should know that both the requirement and the concept of al-walaa and al-baraa stems from the shahaadah. It is a matter of faith and thus of fundamental importance. Loving and hating for the sake of Allah is one of the major pillars of Eemaan. Nowadays, people love each other for the sake of worldly life and seeking to gain benefit, even though the one that is loved is an enemy of Allah, His Messenger(sulallahu alayhi wa salam), and the Deen of the Muslims. Muslims today should disassociate with the People of Disbelief and Falsehood and associate with the People of Islam and Eeman. Muslims today should live by this principle.

Originally posted by Callypso:

The only thing I am pretty sure about is that no one who claims to have communicated with this higher power actually did.

Callypso, have you ever read or heard of a short book called Usool ath-Thalaatha, or Thalathatul Usool, which means The Three Principles?

There are English translations of this book widely available.