Sign in to follow this  
sofine

PERFECT ANNIVERSARY DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sofine   

HEY LADIEZ AND GENTELMAN...I WANT TO KNOW 1 THING FROM ALL MY NOMADZ...WHAT IS THE PERFECT THING TO DO FOR YOUR MATE IN YOUR 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY...I WILL LIKE SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM MY PPL CUZZ MY ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP AND I WANT TO MAKE IT SPECIAL...THANK YOU...

sol, lost great man, janada allah ka waraabiyo our brothe...amiin

iam not sis, tagane is man's name but i forgive call me a sis.

second.my saggestion is do NOTHING...

Originally posted by Tagane:

iam not sis, tagane is man's name but i forgive call me a sis.

second.my saggestion is do NOTHING...

man man man....i this time i thought u were a girl..no offence but hey now i know.. ;)

NASSRA   

sofine

hey gurl first let me say good luck....so ur looking for suggestions...okay... let me tell u....2 years is real relationship so first of all go to dinner and then go to beach and go wake and watch the sunsit....and i prefer if u guys spend that night in hotel or somewhere special u know just normal things and tell him how u appreaciate him

i gotta bounce

good luck

QalQaali   

Dhegaaa!!!!!!

i hope u know what makes ur soul man happy so i gues that s my sugestion. make it happnd Gurl....

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Tagana. .....Magaca miyaa lagaa gaday sxb..lol

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Qaadhaadh=Qaaad

Macaaaaan=Malab

Dhanaaaan=Meesha uu ku haliilo Dabeeto uu ku haraado ;)

sofine   

thank u nazara... and qalilqil and those who i didn't mentions ur name blame my mind not my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll like the idea about dinner and watching the sunset but i'll drop the hotel thing...lol...in few months away...i want to do the best for my boo..and so far i like what my nomadz have been telling me...keep rolling cuz i'm interesting of what my queenz and kingz have to say...one luv icon_razz.gif

NASSRA   

HEY GURL

UR WELCOME AND I DIDNT MEAN WHEN U GO TO HOTEL U SPEND THE NIGHT THERE...U KNOW...I MEANT WATCH MOVIES AND THINGS LIKE THAT.....WELL HAVE IT UR WAY.....CUZ U KNOW HIM BETTER...LOL

ONE LOVE

sofine   

txs nasara...sorry that i took it the wrong way lol....and for clown...that is a good idea...if i hate the guy!!!!!!!!!!!...lol...but i really love him..and i finally decided to make it special... and since i didn't cook for him....in the past i will in this annivarsary...where is hibo???the chief...so she can help me..lol....anywayz keep rolling the ideaz...u know wat they say put 2to2 centz is better than one idea...lol...so holla

Kool_Kat   

Sofine, do something y'all enjoy, TOGETHER...It doesn't make any sense to just make it specail for him...After all you too are in it together...So do something that you both will enjoy and have a fun with...Good luck!!!

sofine   

thanks kool cat....for your suggestions and clown(lol)...u are naughty.......lol....but with 3 months away....i cant wait... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif