cadnaan1

Somalia to host the OIC meeting in Mogadishu

Nonsense you should call it yuweri muusafanin  to host  the Islamic states because there is no government in Somalia to host any sort of conference. Because  the situation in the amisom bunker is horrible  to say the least.  Those koonfurians there is a govt place should think twice. This is nothing but a foto op  Because Mogadishu will never have a govt that runs it's affairs  surely you would know this the situation hasn't  changed since 2007 when the Ethiopian forces under the late Meles zenawi removed the Islamic courts union. This is merely Turkish diplomatic move since the Turks are under fire by maxammad bin salman  and Mrtrump in the white house.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Tallaabo   

A talking shop. The IOC is even more useless than the Arab League. They might as well have their "conference" here in SOL, for sure its more secure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

One holds a grand meeting like this in a city that you have 100% control over it. Where you guarantee the law & order yourself. 

I didn't mind the IGAD meeting because IGAD countries are in control of the city and they can do whatever they want. 

But to invite Islamic Countries and yet get permissions for them to enter the city from Xalane. That is shameful. 

Just imagine the horrors after arriving at the Airport and getting strip searched by a Ugandan female without headscarf. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

On 10/26/2018 at 7:25 PM, Suldaanka said:

Just imagine the horrors after arriving at the Airport and getting strip searched by a Ugandan female without headscarf. 

Oh, you have to picture that one.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:16 AM, Tallaabo said:

A talking shop. The IOC is even more useless than the Arab League. They might as well have their "conference" here in SOL, for sure its more secure. 

Where else could they go?

The whole IOC countries are either fighting each other or grouped each other different camps. If it was going to be meaningful they would have done it in Turkey and pass resolutions that mean something on Yemen, on Palestinians...