Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why are some Somalis backwards?

The Zack   

Red,

Ohio is a home of more than 20,000 Somalis and it is in the midwest also.

Modesty,

Do you dress unsomali? If yes, that answers your question.

lol! wow xalimo gets stares...! aint that a wonderful day.

enjoy while it at lasts...cuz, out here gals get mad if they dont get stares...lol.. and after our eyes clash, i have to send a smile nod my head.

thats i be wearing my shades!! Modesty, next time they stare at you, offer some sun glasses and tell him...homie..its on the house!!

Baashi   

Originally posted by rudy:

...out here gals get mad if they dont get stares.

Waa runtiis. Qallanjo you do want to be noticed, not stared maybe, but common! there is a reason gals wear that v-cut top and expose their lil cleavage or put on that tight jeans.

Aaliyyah   

^men always make excuses for staring at ladies. Once a girl is wearing tights it is her fault for putting herself out there. On the other hand, if she wears abaya again she is the one dressing in modest way, that he cant help himself but admire her :rolleyes:

Can you guys just gaze down as the prophet csw ordered you regardless of how women dress.

Baashi   

I'm sure practicing Muslims will have no qualms in lowering their gaze regardless of dress code. However we're talking about cross section of the community with its all undesirable elements -- the bad the good I mean the whole package.

With that said do you really want to be ignored, not noticed, or perhaps not admired by your attributes the ones you went so much trouble to highlight. The hair -- long, silky, and well maintained, that tight behind -- round the motorcycle shape category with the hump, the sacks -- exposed cleavage with pointed nipples visible thru the garment. When such caariyaad walk among doobs heads turn and stares linger a bit longer.

Blame nature baby, boys will always be boys and some of the feminine attributes will always turn them on. They are hard-wired that way. Some are bit sophisticated and can time the duration, others act as if they are deer caught on the lime light. At this age you should know better dhuubo.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:

Originally posted by Modesty:

Umm Jacalybaro, i'm assuming you are in the UK, since you had to actually google midwest.lol. P.S. I'm sure your wife doesn't mind your bidaar *stares* :eek:

No , i'm not in the UK but i would love to have a cup of coffee in London, Shiffield and Bristol.

Well, she made me develop this bidaar so she doesn't have a choice i guess
:Dlol@ she made me develop the bidaar. By the way, this sort of staring at women is very common every where in the world. The reer Xamar say (Nuursi) they have their own dictionary word of defining staring. Reer Waqqooyigu iyagu waa iskaga dansadaa :D You will see an old man with bidaar and big belly like Jacaylbro staring at a woman, and once asked why, would answer you ( dee adeer waa caadi weeye iyaduun baa ruxaysa ). Back to the topic. Inanta laga nuursadaay abti nimcadaada qarso waxbaa kugu yaallee !

Hunguri   
:D This reminds me of one story back Saudia. The desperate days of Saudia!. There was this group of guys in a house, and the opposite was another house of a white family. They usually did use to play tennis specially the daughters of the family. Anyhow, the desperado Somali guys had a little hole to peep to see the chicks playing the tennis just to have a bit releif :D One day, an old man staying with the boys told them to stop this sort of Nuursi as its Haram in Islam and bad manners to develop. At the end of the day, one boy told the Old man. Adeeroow bal horta hal mar arag waxakan. The old man, took his turn and put his big eye with the magnified glasses on the little hole. Dee ma waanu arag tu yaroo dabada nah kasiinaysa. Markay tennis-ta tuurtaba dabada ayay nah kasiinaysaa. Odaygiiba waakan lagu darsamay ee uu cirka maray. Intuu daloolkii yaraa isku dhajiyey ayaa laga fujin waayay. To a big suprise, one of the boys who was waiting for the chance to peep coughed badly ( Qux Qux Qac Qac ). The old man looked at the boy and got angary. He said frawning. ( Adeer please sanqadha yareeya ) ;) Waxaasaa Nuursi la yidhaahdaa!

Baluug   

LOL@ Hunguri's story. I hired a translator to read that story to me. :D

I have to admit, I have a staring problem when it comes to Somali women, but sometimes it's because I'm trying to figure out if she's actually Somali or from somewhere else.

Aaliyyah   

I have to admit, I have a staring problem when it comes to Somali women, but sometimes it's because I'm trying to figure out if she's actually Somali or from somewhere else.

come on, you admitted that you have staring issues when it comes to somali women. Now add how fine we look, don't be shy. ;)