Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Would you marry cadaanka?

i know the faraax who gets u will definitely go to heaven home-gal..! i will pray for him.

i met one gal when i was in college..guess wat she was shacking up with one! me and her hooked up...while poor guy was at work. all of sudden she moved outta of la. i guess xalimos can play them.

Kool_Kat   

Sheeko sheeko, I went to a wedding last night...There was this white dude there, when we walked in he was standing next to the camera man, they were chatting...So I assumed he was with the camera guy...N'way, a while later, some Somali chick (related to the groom) was putting on her shoes and was having a problem tying one of them...Then Mr. Cadaan dude walked over, got on one knee and tied her shoe...

Ohhhhh that was like the sweetest little gesture...He was her kusban!!!

I thought to me self 'ohh, only a Cadaan dude would be sweet enough, kind enough, caring enough to do that a room full of Somali naago iyo habro'...

BIG UPS TO CADAAN GUYS!!! :D

Kool_Kat   

^Xaasidsanidaa? Kan laakiin anoo bakeeri shaah u cabin aanba dhagaha ka tumi karaa...

Waakuu fiicanahay ayeeyo...I've been around, just keeping busy...How are you?

Aaliyyah   

Then Mr. Cadaan dude walked over, got on one knee and tied her shoe...

ooh that is very gentlemanly :D

^ LOL

I was thinking the typical xalimo reaction to that kind of scene would be 'waxa nacaska fiiriya'

looks like my xalimo reading meter needs recalibration :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Sheeko sheeko, I went to a wedding last night...There was this white dude there, when we walked in he was standing next to the camera man, they were chatting...So I assumed he was with the camera guy...N'way, a while later, some Somali chick (related to the groom) was putting on her shoes and was having a problem tying one of them...Then Mr. Cadaan dude walked over, got on one knee and tied her shoe...

I thought to me self
'ohh, only a Cadaan dude would be sweet enough, kind enough, caring enough to do that a room full of Somali naago iyo habro'...

BIG UPS TO CADAAN GUYS!!!
:D

What the hell, was she crippled or something? She can't tie up her own damn shoe? Lazy woman......

:D Just kidding, that's a nice thing to do. I just don't want you thinking all white guys are that nice, just the Muslim ones.

Khalaf   

^^^No offense bro...but u already divorced one somali sister or got divorced and now mid kale ayaad raabtaa (u want another one)? I vote NO, somali women should stay with somali men. ANd not all converts are "nice" they got their own baggage like everyone else, secondly culture is an important aspect of marriage, thats why u never see a interracial couple together for that long. but to each there own. no offense bro. best of khair.

Aaliyyah   

^ Let cadaan seek another Somali sister if she wants him. Who knows why he divorced the other sister, maybe things just didn't click.

KK....Ayeeyo nagadaaday. Aniga waan faayaa. Wax badar diide majiro.

Khalaf....xaa ku daaray :confused:

Cadaan...You try too hard. Believe me any Joe or Tom from the street could land a Xalimo or for matter any other woman from any nation. You just gotta be motivated.

Khalaf   

^LOL...of course madam. its not like my opinion would have any say on someone elses future...was just voicing my kumo iyo tano.

Che, "xaa ka waada" :D

@Believe me any Joe or Tom from the street could land a Xalimo

saxib gabdheena somaliyeed cheap ha ka dhigiin especially in front of ajnabi.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Che, "xaa ka waada" :D

QUOTE]

Wat's waada...you mean wadaa.

maxaad cadaan iska kor madoobayse.Igaarka hakaa qaraabsaday iskadaa

Khalaf   

wadaa thanks for correction.

ku ma fahmin on the other part....lakiin the "iskaada"...qof nah ma haysto, only was stating my opinion.

^^^ adiga tacbaan xataa kuuma quuro

what kinda of logic do you use?

How many Somali dudes divorced their wives? are you saying they shouldnt remarry?

As for Cadaanka here, if he has a better game than you - then don't calaacal...simple lift your game...and believe you me, you need a big lift.

Ah don't worry..i was just stating my opinion :D

Learn from FB & Che our resident balaayars

Cheers