Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalis are doing for them selves - we are winning here!

Rayyan   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

He is abused in Italy because of who he is,not what he does I am sure, his physical build and color pigmentation is looked down upon, and the sad irony is the fact that instead of him learning the limits of hatred and its irrational manifestations, he repeats day in and day out the racial and prejudice put-downs Italians forced him to bear.

Negative mental build, running deep in his Psyche, overflowing to run by itself...it became an automatic negative autosuggestion in autopilot, at play and creating a new scary world by itself.

lol maana waalan mise talyaaniga laga heesaya

[/QB]

ailamos   

Originally posted by Cicero:

quote:

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

You guys remind me of the witch hunters in monty python sketch. A mob demanding, in this case, a member should be banned for his views: He has insulted our culture, our woman and now our children, lol. Come down people, no harm is done, if don't like someone's view of things, move along.

The remarks of Peacenow were arguably in poor taste. You can ignore him as Paragon does, or teach yourself how to control your emotions; it works for NGONGE. He's probably livid with peacenow's crusade against arabs, but tolerates it just the same. No histrionics.
Finally, a couple of different viewpoints. Well said you two.

I don't agree with what Peacenow said in this instance but at the same time I hope he is not banned just because some have an ultra-nationalist chip on their shoulder. Those kids certainly deserve applause, not criticism.

^Norf, I guess we naturally give the benefit of doubt to our esteemed admin given how delicate all this juggling is; however I made some careful observations for enhancement.

Above all, It seems that undisguised islamophobia is less visible on the radar than other offences (instead of the exact opposite) while the most uncivilised regulars are overlooked as long as they apply the thinest cosmetic veener to their clan sectarism.

Indeed, worthy Somalis or non-somalis who may join us here on Sol would be shocked by the overdose of primitive statements (regardless of whether some view it as a form of banter or not).

When all is said, we all understand how difficult is to deal with established connections on one hand or the need to project a balanced image on the other (even though many could care less about any side as fashioned on typical Somali basis); yet, rules should be ruthlessly and coherently applied for the supreme interest...

The last I checked, "LOVE THYSELF" was not on the SOL rule book. Therefore, I believe, those of you who are campaigning for peacenow's unwarranted martyrdom are totally mistaken.

peacenow has every right to express his contempt for his own identity and that of ALL Somalis and we inturn, have every right to reciprocate... so let's all just learn to live with it, aight!

FIDHIN   

i agree with peacenow, these pple dont even looklike they live in london, im not blaming the kids but i blame their parents for not feeding these childeren well.

Where would we be if we didnt have such half baked characters....I wouldnt recommend him to be burned but lets hope we can assimilate him in all postive ways rather than chose to ban anyone who fires up the temperature around here. After all we somalis and anything thats positive and extreme in anyway has major negative reactions.

I say keep the intellectually challenged so they can give us something to punch about.

Well done and kudos to those who have made a dream of many a reality.

Oh yeah did they really think this was supposed to be a catwalk or fashion show?

Haneefah   

Bismillah, masha Allah! I am very happy to see this. May Allah reward the teachers and parents behind their success much kheir. And may Allah facilitate the path of knowledge and success for our kids everywhere!

Thanks to the poster, for sharing this good news. smile.gif

Thanks to all those who congratulated the school and its pupils, parents & teachers who have made it award winning school. love for your brothers and sisters what you love for yourselves - success. Alxamdullilaah.

Ngonge - i know calling for your ban would devalue our call for that shameless individual - so instead we shall accuse you creating him as your script - to raise few blood pressure on SOL. :D

people, have you asked yourselves why is that we get annoyed with that shameless script - when ngonge makes similar remarks and no one beats an eyelash - it can not be the use of graemlins or similes - icon_razz.gif

Ngonge peace now?? :D