Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalis are doing for them selves - we are winning here!

LOL@Juxa's public flogging

I would've liked the idea had it not been the fact that peacenow has already gone under public flogging, teh Italian version

ailamos   

If he's banned then one more voice silenced... I hope this forum doesn't turn into an online despotic system where one tightly knit group dispenses preferential judgement. It seems to me that everyone else is doing something similar to what Peacenow did by collectively assaulting and mocking him.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Juxa:

xiina ma xanaaq buula soo kacay.

:D

Well done to the school and those who make is possible for these kids to better themselves each day...Indeed Somalis are doing it for themselves; of course, minus Peacenow...

Juxa   

lol@martyr

lets sacrifice them for the sake of democracy markaa. 3da-ba hala is raaceen

khlaas

Abyan   

^^

Waxaan maqli jiray. Walaalkaa madaxa markaa loo xiiro adigane madaxa soo qooyso.

Marka wuxuu is yiri athiests will be next.

Chimera   

Ailamos, your defending the undefendable. My voice is definitely silenced for good, if this character is allowed to continue to degrade our values and heritage any longer, cause why bother being in such a hateful environment when your original intention was to exchange ideas and discuss things with your fellow Somalis without getting your background attacked on a daily basis.

Since when is wishing for someone to stop ripping into what's most dear to us on SOL a 'despotic system'? What the hell? I'm on a Somali forum right?, if someone dislikes our culture, tradition, fashion and heritage then the person simply doesn't belong on this forum.