Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalis are doing for them selves - we are winning here!

Simply put, this online persona called peacenow, is grief-stricken, pitiful little being who cries for attention in every thread. He is abused in Italy because of who he is,not what he does I am sure, his physical build and color pigmentation is looked down upon, and the sad irony is the fact that instead of him learning the limits of hatred and its irrational manifestations, he repeats day in and day out the racial and prejudice put-downs Italians forced him to bear.

It can only be described in biblical proportion that this pitiful little being called peacenow watches an inspirational clip where a young girl's, among others, academic achievement is recognized and he comes out only commenting on her color, and religious dress. He misses the vitality of these youths, the potential to amount to something which millions of Somali children do not have the opportunity to be, the apatite for education they exhibit…he misses all of that, and instead focuses on the young girls hijaab, just like the other girl of SOL does all the time, where many people see progress, they see Burqa.

He is the male version of the intellectual ** we are cursed around here on this site.

BAN HIM **

[ January 29, 2010, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

ailamos   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

"Who defines what somaliness is and whose version is correct? Identity is a fluid concept that is forever changing and evolving. People are able to construct their identities and there is no collective Somali identity."

Well said, I'm adding these to my list of favorite quotes ;)

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

This is in contravention of SOL Golden Rules.

Rule 7 clearly stipulates:

- Flaming: absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect). Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated in any way. This includes any material which is vulgar, profane, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

[ January 29, 2010, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

This is in contravention of SOL Golden Rules.

Rule 7 clearly stipulates:

^So says the ex convict of this site. You cheer the racial undertones of this ****** online persona, and you have the audacity to talk about SOL rules.

Juxa   

sayid you are supposed to love all the kids alike. comeon be an educator.

xiina ma xanaaq buula soo kacay.

ps: cant see the video but well aware of Mr Issa good rep.

sayidka, well done to you too,hard to belief but i know you are very helpful to kids in trouble too

Juxa - give yourself pat on the back - you were there on that day too.

No comment@kids in trouble joke :D

4 - Anti-Islamic: No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if caught with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your derogatory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed at the expense of those muslims who pay the bill for this privately owned website.

do anti somali attacks = to anti muslim ??

how about

5 - Trolling: don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.

i am of the opinion that this troll makes up inflammatory remarks just annoy people.

Chimera   

There is a clear concensus here that this character does not belong on this forum. The most hilarious argument against his banning is that he provides a 'different persepective'. His verbal diarrhea has been brushed with a nice red paint and the defecating man himself, dubbed a Rembrandt in the name of ''freedom of expression''. There are plenty of far more intelligent and articulate individuals who can and do provide a 'different point of view' to various discussions, without descending to the cowdung that comes out of the mouth of this hateful individual.

I see no reason for this hatred to be tolerated, he has degraded our culture, our men, women, children, and more importantly our religion. It was my understanding that these subjects were protected by the Golden rules, but it seems they aren't at all, so why bother with a guideline of rules when the most horrible of offenses are not delt with, but instead are allowed to polute beautiful topics such as the one we are in now?

[ January 29, 2010, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

^^Allow waayya ku daa

Juxa, abbaayo, I have only one girl; the rest of my children are boys, and I can see NO difference between the orderable little girls this low born bad mouths and my beloved little one.

SOL rules will be best served if the account of peacenow is permanently disabled. SOL should not be a platform where the only glimmer of hope (children) for Somalia is slandered.

Xiin, Adam, Haatuf & all who who have problem with the troll - perhaps we should complain to the moderators privately - as per their rules - form a compain or something.

Paragon   

^The Admin should ban this character (peacenow). The purpose of SOL is to exchange constructive opinions (and at times constructive criticisms), but when a member's sole purpose and only presence is to ridicule the very nomads SOL gives a voice to, then there can be no use extending courtesy to him. His membership of SOL has no material gain (intellectually or socially) but only denigration of the platform's admirable purposes.

Juxa   

xiin, jir oo joog.

sayid, why should one complain. dadka modka ah haqabtaan shaqadooda.

we are subjected to daily dose of xayawaaniin runti. off with them