Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Somalis are doing for them selves - we are winning here!

Peacenow   

That is terrible to watch. The way they dress, the way they act, how will they survive without the white man coming to feed them?

Have you seen these women in the film. They act like they have billions of oil underneath them. They are the reason why everything is the mess it is.

Originally posted by Peacenow:

That is terrible to watch. The way they dress, the way they act, how will they survive without the white man coming to feed them?

Have you seen these women in the film. They act like they have billions of oil underneath them. They are the reason why everything is the mess it is.

i mean - come on :mad: - be honest - have really watched the clip?? do you know what it is about??? is because it is in Somali???

i could reply in kind and tell you what think of you and your irrelevant snide comments - but on this occasion i'll let fly - as it does not pertain to anything resembling what is in the video or the thread. another maryooley moment :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

Can anyone tell this fake white man to piss of and stop hating Somalis. You are a weak person who constantly attacks women :mad: :mad:

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:Originally posted by Peacenow:

i mean - come on :mad: - be honest - have really watched the clip?? do you know what it is about??? is because it is in Somali???

i could reply in kind and tell you what think of you and your irrelevant snide comments - but on this occasion i'll let fly - as it does not pertain to anything resembling what is in the video or the thread. another maryooley moment
:D
I have seen it and I'm quite frankly shocked.

Look at the way they dress and act. It is below anything of any group in the UK. If they lived in Italy they would class together with gypsies. Thankfully they are not many living here.

A girl of 13 in that video, Is dressed head to toe in burqa. Where is that style of dress normal? What job will she find? She walks the street of London and turns that place into a third world republic it is now.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Can anyone tell this fake white man to piss of and stop hating Somalis. You are a weak person who constantly attacks women :mad: :mad:

You are dealing with someone who has a immense inferiority complex.

What i find really sick is how my post is deleted but the one by that clown degrading our culture and people on a daily basis is left untouched, what's the justification behind that?

I prefer personal attacks to the mindless hatred against our people that this character has shown ever since he became a member.

The whole 'different point of view'' excuse doesn't cut it.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Haatu:

quote:Originally posted by Peacenow:

Fake? I'm more Somali than you are. The old civilised ones, who got on with life and work. Yes work. We have been in Italy for 30 years and we own our own home here.

Now what are you? People who in 20 years are now known for asylum shopping, benefit fraud, gang violence and terrorism.

Paragon   

Brilliant!! I see Ciise oo madaxa taagaya. I am really proud that Bright Supplementary has been recongnised for its brilliant work and deservedly awarded.

So, Sayid, how many of our LBTS were present then? :D Brilliant kids!

Sayid, you and Ciise and other Somali grads who've participated in making real (and actual) change in the community's education deserve gratitude.

So, once again, like I said many times before, thanks to you and thanks to Ciise 'dheere' smile.gif and thanks to all our good Somali grads.

You've shown that it can be done. And do you did. And it is an honour to have worked with you guys in Lambeth. Speaking of Lambeth, this particular borough has now, thanks to you for all your good work, become a beacon for all Somali communities all over the UK. Keep up the good work.

Your achievements are a milestone for the community, and perhaps, it's time you were anointed as good will ambassadors with the mandate of replicating the same success to all other Somali communities in different boroughs and also outside London.

PS: Sayid, further to our convo., I still await. smile.gif

Haatu   

^ You are NOT Somali. You might look Somali on the outside, but inside you are a racist white bigot.

PS: who gives a s**t how many years you've been in Italy. All those of a** licking has done you no good.

Quite ironic when all else fails they attack your somaliness and accuse you of being a self-hater. Who defines what somaliness is and whose version is correct? Identity is a fluid concept that is forever changing and evolving. People are able to construct their identities and there is no collective Somali identity.

@ Adam.

The spirit of democracy and freedom of expression is being abused on SOL. I have had similar grievance where topics have been deleted. There appears to be a censorship of what can actually be said.

Paragon   

Ignore peacenow altogether, if you want my advice. Altogether. It's your replies that give him a reason to seek further attention. Deny him attention and he's done for.

PS: Sayid, further to our convo., I still await.

you have my sincere apologies - i have received your email - i was supposed to send you everything topday - unfortunately - due to laptop changes and backfiles - i can't seem to locate certain files - nothing major - you shall have - everything in due course.

Your advice regarding this individual is one of sound merit. ignore we shall.

ailamos   

Now what are you? People who in 20 years are now known for asylum shopping, benefit fraud, gang violence and terrorism.

I think these are unfair statements Peacenow. It's better to commend the achievements of these youngsters than make statements that don't contribute anything.

Apparently these are the ones who have not strayed into the paths of gang violence and terrorism, so give them an applause instead of putting them down because the more you put people down, the more they will head in the wrong direction, I'm sure you know that. A 'civilized' person would not make statements such as these. I'm not a fan of 'imposition Islam' but seeing how those women live in London I would assume it's their choice to burqa-up... so live and let live man!