Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOL ELECTIONS!!

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

on the 4th november, somaliaonline is going to have an election for new Somaliaonline president and vice president. this is your opportunity to nominate running mates for these roles.

The only condition for the Somaliaonline President is he or she must
[*]not be clanist. and by the way you can't nominate yourself.

FYI: Clanist are the ones who have strong loyalty to one's own clan, party, or group regardless of wrong or right. consequently they lack courage - my definition of courage is doing rigth when everyone around you is doing wrong.

The top five nominees would have a thread ballot created for them on 1st of november and will close on 4th of november. the job of the choosen ones will be to run a commentary on the issues that face somalis today in every corner of the world and come with solutions as well as guide the nomads on SOL about current policital situation on Horn of Africa. they will also be allowed to have a cabinet consisting of five(5) people, in which the president will decide what portfolio they should hold.

i will kick start the campain and i nominate

Xiinfaniin for president

Abtigiis & Tolka for vice president

good luck

For those of you - who asked the question; "where did you get this people/nominations - why aren't my people represented" enjoy! - source link!

Abtigiis   

As things stand and if polls close now (sayid wants to rig it by extending the closing date), It is pretty clear CARA will be the President, and A&T will be vice President. See how it works out.

- CARA won the presidency and vice presidency but she can hold only one.

-So, the vice presidency is up for grabs. Xinn come second in the presidency, but not in the race for the VP, and hence is disqualified from competing for vice presidency.

-Nepthys is the runner-up, but there is no way two women will take office. Meesha ma head of a local jamac baa la dooranayaa!

- Eliminate Nepthys, and who is there? A&T.

Call me power hungry, but that is how it works out.

Considering I was content with the post of vice-president from the start, this is a Major acheivement. Spiced even more, the President is Cara. Who knows if I will not end up being the first-gentleman and vice president? :D:D

nuune   

AT&T, wallee hadaad nagu noqoto madaxweyne ama ku xigeen waxaa loo cabsi qabaa bulshada rayidka ah, qabqable qofkuu arkaa qoorsagaaro ku dhufanaya ayaad noqon laheyd, by the way, these r not my words, qof baa thread kale ka yiri saas smile.gif

qabqable qoor sagaaro ku qabanayo qofkuu arko :D

Abtigiis   

You never know. They say absolute power corrupts absolutely. The best guard againt such tendency is to put the check and balance system in place. Never rely on the good-will and perpetual goodness of any human. Xinn, can come and arrest everybody for opposing his slow caravan too. :D

But, on a serious note, anigu Dictator ma ihi. In fact, I hate dictatorship. But I am not also a man who likes to lead people. I think I am not strong enough. Life is fun for me, and I concentrate on the 'qaxar la'aan' side of it. A bit of self-promotion, in case it helps my case here! :D

nuune   

Ma sidaas baad dhibca ku raadineysaa, anyway, anigu I voted for a girl, wey qalbi nugulyihiin oo hadey madax noqdaan bangiyadaanu iska soo xaabsaneynaa waxa yaala, nin qallafsan cid rabtaa ma jirto oo la ordayo bakoorad :D

Abtigiis   

Wax qabadkaygu wuxuu noqon lahaa hadaan doorashada hello:

- Stopping any PM's. members are not benefitting equally from this service. Rag baa iska xidhay markuu ka batay dalabkii, anaguna magaca PM waan maqalaa uun. FAIRNESS ayaan u halgamayaa!

- Banning all TFG supporters, and making 'praising Yey' a punishable offence.

- Creating synergy and linkage between women section and men section (to be created under my admin).

- Ban misfits from the political section, and open a forum called 'PALAVAR' for xaaji et al.

- Intrdouce a system whereby kids are detectd and confined to 'children section'. Dhulqarneyn knows what I am talking about.

- Immediately fire Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqyaar from his current role. He failed to do his job.

- replace one-time lucky, otherwise novince, Nuune from moderating the Sports section.

- Decalre Ngonge ' a National Asymptote' no women should fear to be around him.

And a lot of reforms.

nuune   

AT&T, durbaba musuqmaasuq baan ka dareemayaa kacaanka aad sameen rabto eed u qeyd xiratey, u diyaar garoow hadii aad madax noqoto in Af-Ganbi lagugu sameen, oon dayuuradaha qumaatiga u kaco ee sidii raha u boodo unbaan dhankaaga ku soo hagi.

Wax qabadkaygu wuxuu noqon lahaa hadaan doorashada hello:

- Stopping any PM's. members are not benefitting equally from this service. Rag baa iska xidhay markuu ka batay dalabkii, anaguna magaca PM waan maqalaa uun. FAIRNESS ayaan u halgamayaa!

- Banning all TFG supporters, and making 'praising Yey' a punishable offence.

- Creating synergy and linkage between women section and men section (to be created under my admin).

- Ban misfits from the political section, and open a forum called 'PALAVAR' for xaaji et al.

- Intrdouce a system whereby kids are detectd and confined to 'children section'. Dhulqarneyn knows what I am talking about.

- Immediately fire Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqyaar from his current role. He failed to do his job.

- replace one-time lucky, otherwise novince, Nuune from moderating the Sports section.

- Decalre Ngonge ' a National Asymptote' no women should fear to be around him.

And a lot of reforms.

Absolutely hilarious. :D(altho I've no idea what 'asymptote' means)

^^Bisinka.

Only Odey-biiq would accept a VP post under Cara's leadership.

I am Wiil-waal kind of man, and NOT the Odey-biiq tpye yaa Val!