Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOL ELECTIONS!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Cara:

Iska waran KK, we've missed your xiqxiqs 'round here.

C, dhibaato majidho, hadey jidhana mabuudhna, hadey buudhantahayna ma fara badna...Had some* S/landers tried my 'xiqxiqs' dabeecadooda sidaa uma xumaateen...They wouldn't be acting like mad cows for what seems like 24/7... ;) *Some being the key word here...

**Laughter is good for the soul**

roobleh   

KK u always seem to me an upbeat and entertaining. Don't lose ur coolness and generalize a whole group 'cause of few of us are doing so. There are more from the other side who are behaving similar if not worse!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

*Some being the key word here...

Roobleh, have you seen that part of my post? I don't call that 'generalizing a whole group'... ;)

To All the northerns: i have reliable sources who claim that the two leading candidates so far in this election are from the North. :cool:

if one can prove then i will stand corrected - untill then calacalka iga daaya. :cool:

i put the blame for all this commotion squarely on the shoulders of Ibti - for she intistigated this.

:D

8_4_58.gif

Ibtisam   

Sayid I think Ibti has become a soft target for you once again. Do you want innan keed quudanjo leeh kuu xiido again?? Leave me be.

ALready told you what we want.

starts chanting ***WHat do we want??*** Fair elections*** When Do we want it??? NOW!!! :D

Poll Results: SOL ELECTIONS!! (32 votes.)

For President

Choose 1

Xiinfaniin 22% (7)

A&T 12% (4)

Cara 31% (10)

Nyphthys 28% (9)

Paragon 6% (2)

For Vice President

Choose 1

Xiinfaniin 6% (2)

A&T 16% (5)

Cara 44% (14)

Nyphthys 25% (8)

Paragon 9% (3)

something is fishy with this election!!! icon_razz.gif

To all the nomads in here - you could all learn something from The Worst’s Country in the World (United States of ****holes); accept defeat with the tail between your legs and stop wining (case note - foxnews) :D

how do you reconcile the fact that they choose Bush (the supidies *his spelling -not mine* man alive) then Obama (the African "Intellectual" and "powerful orator") - one thing they have in common - they bought the election with greens - apparently!

I projected a Cara victory = northerns victory - Barack Victory = Black Men's victory. icon_razz.gif