Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOL ELECTIONS!!

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam, I once greeted her, and for whatever reason she hasn't answered. That is it. Can someone like that hold a public office?

^^where were these people (who seem nominating you now)when the nominations were going on??? in fact were was you???

i take it you don't have any legitimate claims and won't be shouting the wrong shoe size now that have been nominated for cabinet positions by the leading candidates. icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

There is a parallel between this voting and what will happen to Obama. All the opinion polls showed I and Xinn leading. Now, you see what is happening when the 'undecided' joined in. It is ominous, I fear for Obama. :D:D

nuune   

So far, AT&T got 8% for presidence and 15% for VP, which means overall only 3 peolpe voted for him, war dadku ku necbaa niyahow, ma anaaba saas moodayey xaalku :D

waa halkii ngonge, saaxiib malihid niyahow

roobleh   

My vote is as follows:

Ibti & Ngonge for the Presidential post.

-for their credentials and impartiality.

Let them choose then their cabinet. Of course, her excellency will retain me as an adviser to keep an eye on Ngonge for staying on course!

Cara.   

Nuune, at least he WAS nominated icon_razz.gif

LOL @ A&T, naga daa dee. Goormaan ku salaamin? This is a last-minute smear campaign, you're suffering from voter's remorse :mad:

Ibti, what, you mean Val and Rudy are :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ms DD   

Shouldnt we hear their policies first before we vote?

Anyway I voted for the ladies cos men never understand..too much testerone and muscle-flexing.

Shiirkooda halkaa naga geeya ;)

Emperor   

I won't cast my vote, not unless I get a PM promising Money or Jago in the cabinet from any of the candidates.

Adeer A&T, maxaad ii balan qaadaysaa hadaan kudoorto, gabdhaha SOL mid ma igu daraysaa taan farta kufiiqdo :D

Ibtisam   

Cara, no you said Val and Rudy :eek: :eek: I just repeated after you! Don't get me in trouble with Val! icon_razz.gif

Nuune LOL you are being Xaasid noW! LOOOL

Ms DD Qaadow!

Rooble Loool, sounds fishy.

Well, nothing more secret here, i changed my mind in the last minute and voted unconditionally for Bishaaro (she knows how to use her dacas when dealing unruly nomads like dhulQarnayn etc. Vice Pres. well I voted for A&T (the right to offend and not to offend is sometimes amazingly amazing) and like for Obama, everything looks pretty good for these two nomads so far good luck! ;)

Paragon   

And why am I in the list of candidates? :mad:

I am a contented civilian Sayidka smile.gif .

By the way I voted for two girls ...we need another (though not so Palin-like) girl smile.gif

Pucca   

i scrolled up and down but couldnt find my name...there must be a mistake, there has to be a mistake.

:rolleyes:

Cara.   

Iska waran KK, we've missed your xiqxiqs 'round here.

Pucca, nobody elects a queen ;)

Protocol, funny but it's always the ones with the severe case of cuqdadxumo who say that...

Ibtisam, baliis aniga ha i masabidan. I said nothing of the sort! And if you try to quote me I'll just say it's out-of-context icon_razz.gif

Man, this politics thing is easy.