Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOL ELECTIONS!!

Chimera   

:D The secretary position will enable me to keep a close watch on the SOL army and prevent a colonel or officer from doing a coup on Cara's administration, i'm not power hungry hence i would be the best choice

(which one then?)

NGONGE   

Ibti,

Al shabaab fans and the leader of the Caravan ba eno qayilay. Lets secede and vote my guru as our leader with Qudhac as minster of defence. :D

This is not even a 4.5 deal you know. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Add Ngonge on the list, and make him run for the post: Wasiirka dib u habeynta iyo gurya geynta bulshada soo bara kacdey.

Anigana waxaan isku sharrixi jagada awliyanimada, JB ayaa igu heesto jagadan oo dhuunta ii galey.

Fabregas   

I would say Ibti for president and Xidigo for Prime minister. :D

JB or DUke for minister of information and copying and pasting: let them have wrestling match to decide who wins.

p.s@ Rudy is not neutral, he wants stick up all ethiopian sniches, Word!

i now get it - Ibti & Ngonge are in Saluugsi temperment :D proper qabqablayaal - scremaing and throwing warlord tantrums "if my clan, village and aritoore is not on the list - i am going to distrub everything else" = if i am not choosen/on the list - i will throw my sanity like a "caanoboore" bottle out of the bram :D

I wonder who is going to scream "wrong shoe size" next??? icon_razz.gif

^^that "yad yad yaa" thing makes laugh. :D

what legitimate concerns do you or any of your friends have - share it with us - should they be ever legitimate (God forbid) - we shall be open to persuasion. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^A^T ONLY $12!! :eek:

Sayid go back to page one, first reply to this thread, I listed them for you. Read it again, so please get cracking.

^^A^T ONLY $12!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL - were you expecting $1million question - he knew i couldn't afford that - hence $12 - which i gave to him now.

you'll find that i have answered those question properly in the first page 3 post.

now do you have anything else - or are you the one to shout "the wrong shoe size" next?? :D

Cara.   

:D

I appreciate all your votes people. They won't be wasted. My (er, our) first act in office will be to clean up the Politics section. No more name-calling, silly arguments, fruitless repetition of tired nonsense...

What, what do you mean I can't do that because I'm not a moderator? Oh well, it's just a campaign promise, don't actually have to deliver...

My next promise: all the people who feel marginalized in this election will have representation in my (umm, our) inner cabinet. Except for Adam-Zayla's post, all other positions will be filled by Northerners or women. Ibti will have TWO cabinet posts obviously, we have to keep that girl busy before she stages a coup. Let her try running Foreign Affairs and the Department of Labor simultaneously!

P.S. I voted for A&T and Xiin for the same reason people voted for Val and Rudy the last election ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^You can shout and scream all you like. icon_razz.gif

A&t what does she sound like in private icon_razz.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Cara, you know I won't stage a coup against a sister :D

LOOOL @ apart from Adam LOOOL HAHAH ypu are one mad women!

Wait*** Cara, you think A&T and Xiin are like....no :eek: :eek: :eek: