Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

SOL ELECTIONS!!

Well - its time for the SOL nomads to participate in real elections!! - we had the nominations in the politics section and now is the time for the real election in the general section.

the polls will close this friday and after jumca we will anounce the winners and they have till the following monday to name their cabinet.

Let see if the somalis nomads are capable of conducting fair elections. those of you who are admins and the moderators are the election observers.

Ibtisam   

^^^WHAT? What kind of election is this. I refuse to vote and so will many others as result!

1) There are only two females candidate, and one of them you have ruined her name with you spelling!

2) Why can't we pick whoever we want instead of giving us a pre-picked list hand picked in the Politics section by fighting male fractions. TYPICAL SOMALI BULSHID of the worse making decisions on the maskeen. The politics section is full of nutcases, everyone loses their mind when they are in there!

3) I do not see anyone from the North in this list. Is this a Somalia affair or are you going along with the inherent line of excluding people from the North even in online pretend elections.

In conclusion this is not a fair or representative selection, therefore people from SL and the females of SOL are boycotting this election. icon_razz.gif:D

Okay okay, I'm not voting, and I speak only for me, I insist you add more sisters and more widely represented people to pick from. Or let us pick who we want. OH and before you say anything I like all the candidates, some of them are my fav people on SOL, but still I want them to win in a fair election so I can be proud of them.

Contrast this list with the one in 2007, when politically netural people such as Val and rudy won

Faheema.   

^ :D I am with Ibti...there should be a vote to vote who should be on the voting list, then vote on who in that voting list should be voted for president. lol

Ms DD   

I wont vote till at least someone vote for me for something..i dont mind even if it is for the worst hairdo!

^^^Typical Somali opposionist - there is no pleasing them. :D

1. how many females did you want?? - there are some who are even against females being included in the process at all.

2. everybody apart from you nominated people - if you don't nominate - you can't complain of the results

3. north of where?? if somalia - i have reliable sources 2/5 people are from the north of Somalia

P.s i am glad to see you have voted - however feminine leaning your votes are. icon_razz.gif

Contrast this list with the one in 2007, when politically netural people such as Val and rudy won

proof please - i didn't even know there was an election in 2007 - how long were they to serve and what have they done - what did the job entail etc???

Ibtisam   

^^^WHen I say North, dee I mean Burco icon_razz.gif

Your sources are misplaced, all those people are stone throw away from each other and miles off North. The closest one is Paragon and A&T, one is always talking about Ethiopia and the other is hanging off the cliff of Puntland, what do they know about Burco's online needs and wants icon_razz.gif

No keep your little election, I was trying to make it universal for you and help you involve more people, but since you are resistant I am going to encourage the boys to have an SL election to coincide with the country election in a few months. You wait and see, we throw the best celebration parties.

LOOL @ MS DD! sister girl aim high, iis shaarax!

Carry on, I’m stepping aside.

Ibtisam   

^^I did not vote, But if I did, I'd vote for Cara and Nephy so they can kick *** and teach all those murdering idio*ts some sense and damage those who refuse severely, while promoting women development, leadership and doing without this so called soft side. People like MS DD and AAliya would be sent for rehabilitation :D

you did vote - and you voted for the girls - prefering your northen chic for the presidence. :D we know - no need to hide.

be proud and wear their stickers - then chalk A&T on your face with sliptick and claim it was done by a southerner :D who hated you for supporting girls over guys icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Waaxa waalan, I told you I would not, and have not voted, but hey, whatever rocks your boat. My support for the girls in anything over the guys is no suprised. Men are useless.

I cannot believe you included A&T, only thing that brother does well is write questionable stories *ducks* He is going to corrupt the kids :D

Ms DD   

Ibti

Life has already sent me to rehabilitation. I dont need another lesson. Thank you. Ps So far I got 2 men for the project. Tomorrow at 11, at the shop.

But Sayidoow sir, even in the world of democracy people do vote for themselves. So back to the drawing board me old mucker

Ibtisam   

^^Defense??, Adam I think you would be best suited to another post.

MS DD Sayid does not want Democracy, he is typical dictator, wants all this friends and no one else.

MS DD Cool, I'll bring breakfast I'A. (for us not them)

Ms DD iyo Ibti - this is a Somali DHiii Moq Raaasi - blend of Islamic and somali ethics.

1st principle is - power can not be given to those who want it... had somalia practised this - they wouldn't have the hafl the problems they ahve now. - and i am being serious here..