The Zack

On behalf of Abtigiis

The Zack   

To: admin

Please share my username and password with The Zack. He is now in charge of all my social media accounts as I am busy with the presidential work. He is already monitoring the below ocial media accounts for me and I think SOL should be no different. 

Facebook

Twitter

Instgram( yes, i have one, stop judging!)

Viber

Whassap

IMO

Snapchat (i know, i know)

and others

Thanks;

Abtigiis & Tolkiis

Mooge   

lool. If ture, it is good move by Abtigiis to fight back niyoow. he has been maligned over the internet lately niyoow as ineffective and stooge of Oromo savage people.

but Zack niyoow I don't know how Admin will trust in giving you someone else's password. lol

The Zack   
21 minutes ago, Mooge said:

lool. If ture, it is good move by Abtigiis to fight back niyoow. he has been maligned over the internet lately niyoow as ineffective and stooge of Oromo savage people.

but Zack niyoow I don't know how Admin will trust in giving you someone else's password. lol

Yea, the plan is to correct a lot of misinformation on the internet. The admin would have no choice but to respect the preidenct’s request/demand.

On 10/23/2018 at 6:53 AM, The Zack said:

Yea, the plan is to correct a lot of misinformation on the internet. The admin would have no choice but to respect the preidenct’s request/demand.

Why not reset and then give to him? Btw have you  read the User agreement? all Abtigiis content here belong to Admin.

The Zack   
On 10/26/2018 at 12:52 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Why not reset and then give to him? Btw have you  read the User agreement? all Abtigiis content here belong to Admin.

No, I haven't read User Agreement of SOL.  Heck I haven't even read the agreement for my mortgage.   Shaqo la'aanta i heyso badanaa.  

I agree they should reset it and send it to him....through me. :)

The Zack   

LOL waaar Salaan Sare Miskiinka Macruufka ah! 

Abtigiis inaan isku xaafad nahay ma shaki baa kaaga jira. That alone should a proof.. a Somali proof.

The Zack   
3 minutes ago, Holac said:

Zack, ask the Honorable Mr. @Abtigiis to let his SOL friends ask him questions to clear the "misinformation" as you put it.  

Aar Holac.. we will have him host a SOL live session.. wait we don't have that option here.  Follow the president on Facebook ninyahow. There..you can ask all questions. Be sure to start your question with a "SOL dhankeedaan ka socdaa". :D :D

Mooge   

abtigiis is a good guy niyoow. pass him my SOL greetings niyoow next time you chat with him. tell him his Nairobi friend Mooge from SOL is saying keep up the good job. 

Tallaabo   
On 10/31/2018 at 4:25 PM, The Zack said:

Aar Holac.. we will have him host a SOL live session.. wait we don't have that option here.  Follow the president on Facebook ninyahow. There..you can ask all questions. Be sure to start your question with a "SOL dhankeedaan ka socdaa". :D :D

He doesn't need to be in a live session to answer the questions that our Halac wants to ask him. All he needs to do is log in to his SOL account at his convenience and defend himself just like the way he used to do it. Well that is if he has nothing to hide from SOL 😊

Abtigiis dee  hanasooyara  booqdo from time to time. Mise Zack bainaleh afayeenbaan u noqonaya inadeerkey.  Xaga  onlinke abtgiigis afka frenjiga wayaqaana eeh ha inoogasheekeyo gaalamadowda itoobiya  iyo  siyaasada jigjiga.

The Zack   
On 11/4/2018 at 2:16 PM, Mooge said:

abtigiis is a good guy niyoow. pass him my SOL greetings niyoow next time you chat with him. tell him his Nairobi friend Mooge from SOL is saying keep up the good job. 

Wuu kaa qaaday, salaan buu kuusoo dirayaa madaxweynaha. 

The Zack   
16 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

He doesn't need to be in a live session to answer the questions that our Halac wants to ask him. All he needs to do is log in to his SOL account at his convenience and defend himself just like the way he used to do it. Well that is if he has nothing to hide from SOL 😊

Dude, have you ever been a president?  He has no time to post or log into any social media site.  That is why I am undertaking that responsibility for him.