Sign in to follow this  
African

Can a Somali Woman become a queen?

zak99   

well since you put together the awesome dream, i suggest to consider making diamond princess of your concubine. i think she has great potential.

;)

OG Moti   

I would love to thank the following people and every single person in SOL

1. Juxa - the queen.. thanx for everything, including dragging me back here smile.gif

2. Flying stil another queen, thanx hon

3. my old friend Jamaal_11, man you the best, the man who dragged me back smile.gif

- nuune a true friend and a wise man

4. Mindstate - a true friend,

5. rudy the guy who likes the buddhist temples, he never told me why thou.

6. The queen Africa - indeed you all queens

7. magnuuna girl, good friend...

8. Shtml_lady, thanx

9. lakkad.. nin lakad ah..

10. SHAKA ZULU.. A BROTHER, hey bring our clown back.. or let me dragg his legs to here

11. others, one of the few good men lucky, libaax, the rebel mizz_lexus, and silent_sis.. she is one of her kind, and many more.. let me just say old school and new comer, thank u all..

guys i was never away.. it was just a personal reasons and i think things are ok now so thanks for the warm welcoming and tell you what .. SOL is a true somali community for all somalis regardless of race,gender, weight,hight, wearing eye glasses or not, taxi driver or college student, house wives or running ladies...loooooool

Special congrats to lovely me for her wedding, and runaway_virgin for being who she are...

PEACE

African   

rudy i'd be happy to be ur spokeswoman, but cover up that badhi/bari that ur wiggling about.

i'm sure OG-Moti would agree with me that we'd find it hard to run the campaign for u with a bare butt. ;)

Haashim   

Og-Moti first of all Wlc back Sxb. Secondly I laughed very much when the Queen said " waxaan yaacyaacaya iyo waxay wadaan midna anigu garan maayo" which means she commited to become a Queen.

Her Success depend on how many £s she has :rolleyes: and of course her cleverness ;)

Muhammad   

I heard this while listening to the BBC few nights ago. I couldn't stop laughing. I don't meen in disrespect to my Somalian Sisters, It is when I heard that she came from The United Kingdom, that I started laughing.

If this sister was borned, lived, and grew up in somalia and in her land, and she wanted to become a Sultaniyah for her people, I would consider listening to her idias and her vision.

But this girl just wants to imitate The Kufr system of UK, I bet she is a big Elizabeth fan.

The Somalis don't have Kingship system, they have Sultanates, and as far as I know, the title Sultan is only given to men, not just in Somalia but in other parts of the Islamic World.

In the Somali Sultanate system, I think the son of the father is heir to the throne, if the Sultan doesn't have any sons, it is usually the Sons of the Sultan's brother who gets the throne.

OG Moti   

Muraad thanx bro.. i appriciate tht

waxaan yaacyaacaya iyo waxay wadaan midna anigu garan maayo"

loooooooooooooooooool and looooooooooooool walahi muraaad waad iga qosolsiisay... she is right.. maxey layaac yaacayaan .. the lady is on mission, i dont think yaaac yaaacid iney celineyso smile.gif

koleyba cowke -BBC waxuu kuyiri aniguba garan maaayo waxey wadaan bal adigu iisheeg

rudy brother the sister African is right ilhey baa ileh nin macawuustii dhigay u ma or ordikaro.. oo i can promote butt naked man, bal indonisian wacawus soo xero lets see what we can do for u... but i go for the queen thing, and want to see how would she stop nimankan yaaac yaacayo waxey wadaaan looool

i think since we men .. couldnt have what it takes to be in power.nd manage people. why dont we try suldanada and stop yaaac yaaacid loool

peace

OG Moti   

darbi brother welcome first AND she will be your suldan .. telling you the right things, plan for better future for the nation, starting with her nation, she will become a role model for many generation to come, and then she will lead the people to dry land...looool let me repeat her wisdom looool

"waxaan yaacyaacaya iyo waxay wadaan midna anigu garan maayo"

rudy u are not yet my boss bro dont rush things .. i did not accept the position yet, i have questions to ask before i sign the contract.. could you wear macawus? do you think the yaaac yaaaacid lady will be a problem for u? and many other Qs.. peace

Juxa   

africa,,,,,,,,nice article, i should start listening to the BBC

moti,,,,mmmmmm interesting

conquest,,,,,i do agree with africa, that the lady did claim the title too soon, maybe she should have taken her time, get to know her pple, show them what she can offer to them, instead of straight point-scoring. HOWEVER, i totally resent the suldan's older son should be the title-holder. it is proven fact women are goodleaders, after all they lead a whole house, everyday like a swiss watch,,,,,PERFECT. and why do we have to suffer just cause we female,,,,,,whatever ali qaloocow can,,,,,,,we can do better.

i think she should go for it,,,,provided as murad mentioned she has enough ££ to throw around. it is about time,,,,,,,somalia ninbaa halaagay, atleast we wont send our sons to die for nonsenses and we will not be driven by unnecessarry egos smile.gif

African   

looool@muraad :D:D

War of words,

waxaan yaacyaacaya iyo waxay wadaan midna anigu garan maayo"

Musa Sudi Yalaxow, watch out the lady beat u....

it seems she introduced Girl Power to conservative Somalis. ;)

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

war arrimahan waa yaab, i am going to say this exactly how i feel, so hear me gingerly,lol

i do blv 100% there were and still is somali Kingdoms,for sure if you go back and the history fo the Somalis you will see it exactly what i am talking about, but to some they just exist for reasons other then "IT"!i am going to post this site, and i know some of you will definetely get surprised but it is only history, if you have any other Boqortooyo plz post, i love reading .

walee waxaan u maleyn in dad badan ay gacanga soo xoori doonaan.lol

some of these kingdoms go back 1800 BC

admin minfadlak if this post seems out of its contest plz you have my permission to ERASE IT, no offense in my part.

http://www.somaliawatch.org/archivefeb01/010411601.htm

so if this young lady Choose herself good luck queen!

c/salam

I say: why not?...after all, I hear some unknown Faaraxs are coming out of woodworks and claim be Ugaas or Boqor of so and so. It about time some Xaliimo comes forward and have her presence known. I am all for the queen as long as she is the reincarnation of ARAWEELO. Let her reign a region of her own. Then we will ship the entire warlord to that region and make them work in her palace. I am sure she will take care of the business.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by juxa:

conquest,,,,, HOWEVER, i totally resent the suldan's older son should be the title-holder. it is proven fact women are goodleaders, after all they lead a whole house, everyday like a swiss watch,,,,,PERFECT. and why do we have to suffer just cause we female,,,,,,whatever ali qaloocow can,,,,,,,we can do better.

If a women wants to lead people and a society, there are alot of things that she has to sacrifice! most importantly is her family i.e. raising her children. It is not easy to be a Sultan(I know these days this title has been abused)but it isn't easy, especially for women.

Like Mahmood Sayfu-d-Deen Qotoz said when he became the Sultan of Egypt, after growing up as a slave, and was about to face the armies of christendom from the west, and the armies of the monghuls from the east, when he was asked, 'how does it feel to be a king, after all these years being a slave?' he said: "then I was a servern to one muslim family, now I'm a servent for an entire Muslim Ummah"