Sign in to follow this  
African

Can a Somali Woman become a queen?

African   

Summary of the Article:

A woman crown herself a queen and it became a big fuss and it became the talk of the town. She is the daughter of the late King of her qabiil and she said she's claiming her rightful title. The name of the town and qabiil is irrelevant and the question I want to ask is CAN A SOMALI WOMAN BECOME A QUEEN?

Enjoy the article and tell me ur views.

==============================================

Arrinta Gabadh Isu Sharaxday Boqoradda Oo Xiisad weyn Ka Dhalisay magaaladda Burco. [News Category - Posted by Admin on Thursday, 21 August 2003, 13:49:37 GMT]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burco, Somaliland (Togdheer Online) - Waxaa dhawrkii casho ee u danbeeyay xiisad ka dhalisay Magaalada Burco gabadh sheekatay in ay isu sharaxayso Boqorad. Gabadhan oo magaceeda la yidhaahdo Aamina Yuusuf (Ina Caaqil Yare) oo ka timi Dalka UK iyada oo aan hada joogin wax bil ka badan ayaa waxaa suuqyada Burco haysta sheekadadeeda iyada oo noqotay camalka kaliya ee ay dadku hayaan maalmahan, wakhti ay xamaasaddii siyaasadda ee dalku iska taagantahay.

Arrinka is sharixidda gabadhan oo aan dhaqan ahaan soomaalidu u lahaan jirin ayaa dadka badankiisa ka cadhaysiisay gaar ahaan qabiilka ay ka soo jeedo ee( Cimraan), taas oo sababtay in ay ka yeeshaan arinkan shirar badan oo is daba jooga ah ka dibna ay ka soo saaraan go’aamo iyo digniino ay uga digayaan iyada iyo inta la socotaba in ay ku talaabsadaan arintan.

Hadaba arrinkan is sharixidda ina caaqil oo dad badani rumaysan yihiin in ay cidi ka danbayso iyada oo ay dadka qaar leeyihiin waxaa ka danbaysa Dawladda iyo dad kale oo aan raali ka ahayn isku duubnida Beesha ay ka soo jeedo, si kastaba ha ahaatee waxaa cad in ay gabadhani ku tiirsantahay cid fangaraynaysa taa waxaa kuu cadaynaya waxay isticmaalaysaa lacag aad u badan taas oo ay dadka u qaybinayso, waxaa guriga ay ku jirto ilaalinaya ciidamo ay iyada qoratay oo ay siinayso lacag.

Dhinaca kale waxaa suuqa ku jirtay in ay imanayso marwada Madaxwayne Rayaale iyada oo aan taa war xaqiiqo ah laga hayn una imanaysa caleemo saarka Boqoradda, waxaa kale oo jira sida ay dadku sheegayaan in ay sidato warqad ay ka soo qaadatay Boqoradda Ingiriiska warqadaas oo ay ku taageerayso isu sharaxaadda Boqoradnimada.

Si kasteba ha ahaatee waxa ay u muuqataa hada arrin fashilmay waxaanay dadku ka qaadeen anfariir iyo layaab “waa arrin aan hore loo maqal waa arrin sumcadda darro inagu ridaya oo wax loogu dhimayo Suldaanada Sharafta leh waa arrin wax lagu yeelayo isku duubnida reerka waana arrin laga danbeeyo laakiin ragbaa nool una malayn maayo in ay soconayso” sidaa waxaa yidhi nin fikradiisa ka bixinayay is sharaxaadda Boqornimada Ina caaqil Yare.

Axmed Aadan Yuusuf

Togdheer Online correspondent

Burco, Somaliland

First of all welcome home african! i believe she has the right to claim this! u know what is gonna happen! i think u can guess, where her opponents gonna quote that she is not entitled to claim this throne! u can easily guess what i mean here!

long time ago during the time of the pharos, a queen pharos (xatashbashuut) came and visited northern somali. at that time, this part of somalia was ruled by queen. its a document historical fact!!!

OG Moti   

Somali Woman is indeed and has always been a queen, so somali woman does not need to become what she is already...

So African welcome to this site, and here is where somali women are queens indeed, you are the right place to have your answer AND i am hope i gave the answer smile.gif peace

Paragon   

But seriously, We have curtailed the posibility of a Somali woman becoming a Queen smile.gif ... We murdered CARAWELO just to make sure they (meaning caraweelos) don't even dare ;)

Lefty   

What's the point of having a queen if there isn't a king around the bloc....They both should be combined together!

By the way, did she run for the queen of the whole nation of Somalia or is it only a local issue ?

African   

OG-Moti, thnx & read the goodbyes said for u. my screen started to fill up with the tears shed for u.

The lady pulled a stunt, but at least she started a debate among the Somalis, since we r male dominated society.

...in qof dumar ah ay noqoto Suldaan isla markaana ay dhaqanka Soomaalida
ceeb
ku tahay. HornAfrik

Realy r we ready to accept a woman in power?

I have 2 problems with the lady. First she announces her title less then a month while visiting her town. Did she understand the people that she wanna crown herself for? Now power hunger is no longer confined to the male species. And she changed her mind and announced herself as the queen of WOMEN. HELL no she ain gonna be my queen. :mad: :mad:

Hypocrite, u might scream at me, but I think she should either be queen for BOTH men and women or none. What do u think?

:confused:

lefty! dont fret! i got couple of tricks up my sleeves. og-moti will be my campaign manager and Africa will be my spokes person! i got the dream team to carry me to the throne!!!!!!!!

welcome back og-moti, rumors were that u were secluded in a temple doing some deep meditation!