Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Looking for Husband

Hi guys, I am about to finsih school and ready to face the world. The only thing is missing is mr. right. I am looking for caring, dedicated, educated, religius and smart brother to come in to my life.

The requirments are you have to be above 22 and got a job!

holla at me...thank for your helps guys i am sure u can understand a sister who lives in a white neighborhood.

Almas   

Dang abayo...isn't that a little too soon? I graduated last year and Im styll not thinkin about that.

But yeah anways uhh good luck :D

dawoco   

sista if u r indeed as fine as ur nick suggests, look no further icon_razz.gif

Just joking sis, laakinse aren't u highly ambitious? 22 with a job? maybe if u set ur goals a bit lower, like a 32 who just moved out of his mother's/sister's/cousin's house and who has been promoted 2 be manager of the local cash n carry? maybe that is a more atainable goal :D

Third option, wait for ur calaf and spend some time around mom, b4 u know it she will be listing names of all highly desirable males in the area. Mohers have connections, and i mean internationally, so it might b an idea 2 bear that in mind ;)

Rokko   

FineSis, aren’t U the one who was chasing the dude with an Umbrella or was it Knife??? If so,…hmmm run forest…run.

If not, we have Xerta Sheikh Rabiic’s get together every other Friday and you’re wlc to join Us. If somehow you got issues with Timoweynta, we’ve Timoyar as well..or even better yet. bold ones na’mean..?

Foxxy, IC mommy hasn’t deliver my message to ya yet huh..LOL.

nuune   

^^^^ loool@mobb deep, looool Xerta Sheikh Rabiic’s, waraa the gurl is series yaah :eek:

Waa Xildhibaan Maskax Dhuuqe

Hey Mobb-Deep, I still have all the propasals you sent me. I appoligize if I did not give you a reply back. You have to know when a girl is not interested. So brother, don't take it too the heart.

dont look no further! i need #2! thats right!! u see! u be getting a training on the job! so no problem!!

besides, i amna start u like part-time kinda thingy!! so PEACE! (with 2 fingers pointing at you)

and if u pass the REAR-VIEW!! u can pick 2 days outta the week!! (sat/sun not included...these are reserved 4 senior partner)

holla back yo, i be waiting!! :D:D

Originally posted by dawoco:

[QB]and who has been promoted 2 be manager of the local cash n carry? maybe that is a more atainable goal :D

[/b] .........

Is this your ambition..Dawoco...?

Check this..

Have you ever dreamt of a man aged 28/29 or even 30 working as a senior sales/marketing/operations or even logistics officer for a a big corporation or even The UN, MSF or even CNN...

or you are accustomed to the managers of the local cash n carry..Why do u have to keep her low with low ambitions...

Give Finesista...a break smile.gifsmile.gif

chubacka   

Finest Sister

I don't think any1 here can offer you can serious help my friend!!

My advice is get the word around your looking (to otha sisters) b4 you know it you'll have a entire nation to chose from...

By the way are you gonna stick strictly to Farax's?

Pacifist   

I am very saddened with my brothers...A fine sista just proposed that she would like a husband and I see that their are not many offers from my brothers sad sad sad bunch....

Marka kale ba waad screeming kareneysan that how come abayo yasha mana raaban...... Well chance kina wa kana marka baal issaqura.... Sad.... How come waay ohh waay ciil badanaa

>>><<<So Pacifist you thought we didn't propose mise you thought there are no Mali men available for this kind of stuff?

Real mali men keep low profile always smile.gifsmile.gif

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Dawaco:

sista if u r indeed as fine as ur nick suggests, look no further
icon_razz.gif

That is true..lol.Seriously, it's easy to get a man but the question is how to keep him!I Never had problems to find one...Fine farahs are every where but how to please them ;)

Salam

dawoco   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

[QB]
quote:

Originally posted by dawoco:

[QB]and who has been promoted 2 be manager of the local cash n carry? maybe that is a more atainable goal
:D

[/b]

Is this your ambition..Dawoco...?QB]
Why rendezvous, u proposing?! :eek: Well, my dear, ehm, rightious brother. I'm deeply, ehm ehm, saddened to inform you, that your person and my person would never, eeeeeeehm, have any sort of affection. Though, *fingers crossed*, i'm veeeeeery, ehm, honored by ur intrest :rolleyes: alas it is not to be. Of course, don't feel saddened, there is a girl somewhere insane enough, sorry i mean mdly inlove, enough to want a lecherous, sorry i mean luscious "mali man" as ur self.

Having said all of that, pls, oh please please puulease don't feel that it is because of ur future career ambitions, or lack there of. It is merely that i find your whole presence repulsive, oh sorry i meant repugnant, no no not that either,the word is challenging. Yes that it is, i find your whole personality too challenging....Laakin don't worry, it isn't u, it is me...

Faheema.   

^^^ loool :D ofcourse it must be You...How can one refuse such "rich" and well nourished offer from a fellow “Mali†brother is beyond Me :D:D