Sign in to follow this  
Baaniyal

Transfer Speculation

Baaniyal   

since it's that time of the year,when our only connection to Football is tabloid campaign of players coming in and going out from their respective clubs. Now to all the enthusiasts,what one player do you think your team should acquire this summer,and how far do you think this player could take your team.

I will begin:

Arsenal: Need a world class Centreback--> Ayala from Valencia or Metzelder from Dortmund

With that purchase,i see Arsenal winning the EPL back,and making the Semis of the CL at minimum.

Try to keep it to one position.

Arsenal dont need a center back they have Sol Campbell and Marty Keown I dont know bout u but to me they seem pretty good. With Pires and Ljunberg healthy they probably gonna win EPL and FA Cup. one thing is for sure Basel's two Argentine forwards wont be comin back to da Swiss league cause they too good to stay there.

Hierro is too old and Juve exposed Real's weakness so what they need is a big centre back like Walter Samuel. Roma just lost Cafu to Milan so they wont probably sell another defender.

Your accurate in your analysis Baay...but arsenal need a couple of good Center Backs a bench warmer for ashley Cole since van bronkhurst is a midfileder and a regular goal scorer/poacher to compliment Henry's wing play

But what about Man U, with Ronaldinho and a Good Goal Keeper i.e. Paul Robinson of Leeds they could be even more consistent.

I myself would like to see someone gamble on Joe Cole and Jermaine deFoe

As for my Beloved Giallo Rossi we need re-enforcement pretty much everywhere.

we have great players already like Samuel Emerson Totti Montella Cassano but we:

A stricker i.e. Ibrahimavic or Viduka, a defende like Legrottaglie (new cannavaro) and someone to replace Cafu i.e. Za maria of periugia

Then we will retur to our rightfull place top of Seria A and Europe :D:D:D:D

Baaniyal   

looks like midtable mediocrity for your beloved team Shujui! Of all those players you mentioned,who would you want most to be brought in? I don't see Viduka doing good in Rome,but his pig looks will make an excellent partnership with Cassano's huntchback of Nortre Dame resemblance,lol. Capital everyone knows that Arsenal need a world class centreback,Keown is average at best now and only has one more season left. It was our defensive fragility that ruined us in the CL. Shujui why do you think Abbiati would be content to be second choice to Dida? I mean i say this after Milan's rejection of Arsenal's bid for him. Do you think Cafu will be missed at Roma,and how do you think he will fair at Milan. Thank God Valencia is not in the CL next season.

In one simple word Baay Zlatan (from Ajax) :cool:

Whats up nomads the below links provides all the transfers both IN and Out of All the Seria Clubs such as Jauve Roma Milan And New boys Sampdoria.

All the Comings and Goings of Seria

Baay I think Abbiati will regain his No 1 Jersey as Dida is quite un predictable, he reminds m

abit like David James, and i supposes that's why he decided to stay besides there the Reiging Euro Champs.

And i am happy for Cafu a great player like that deserves a trully great team and Milan is such a team. I think they will be very strong next year and will probably be the biggest threat to Juve especially with Rivaldo staying.

Am just Cheesed off Roma have shown no ambition, we missed out on Nicola Legrotta (now @ juv) n most recently Lucio so perhaps we might sell more players soon :( But teh Giallo Rossi will rise again mark my words :D

shujui

what about gallas of chelsea???

he is a good solid defender and he wants to leave chelsea???

he is the solid centreback of the great french side

i think he would be a good addition to the already quality filled roma side

I wouldnt mind seeing Gallas in a Roma Top, but it would have been amazing to have a Back Three reading like vvvvvv

C.Panuchi.....Lucio.......W.Samuel :( , come to think of it what roma really needs is a Roman Abrohamohvic

N.O.R.F   

Liverpool remain favourites to win the six-way battle for Leeds United's Harry Kewell and clinch a £7m deal.

BBC Sport understands Liverpool are still hopeful of beating off fierce competiiton to sign Kewell, who is shortly expected to inform Leeds United chairman Professor John McKenzie he is leaving Elland Road.

Liverpool are believed to be offering Kewell a £60,000-a-week package to beat off interest from Arsenal, with reports that Chelsea are also making a late bid.

Anfield boss Gerard Houllier moved in on Kewell after Blackburn slapped a £17m price on Damien Duff.

Houllier wants Kewell to provide width in his line-up after Liverpool missed out on Champions League football last season.

Kewell's agent Bernie Mandic confirmed six clubs are still hoping to sign Kewell.

Arsenal had been leading the hunt, but they are reluctant to agree a £7m straight cash deal.

CLUBS IN THE FRAME

Arsenal

Liverpool

AC Milan

Chelsea

Manchester United

Barcelona

Leeds chief McKenzie claims he still hoped to see Kewell stay at Elland Road - but that looks increasingly unlikely.

He is expected to meet Kewell within days to hear the final decision on his future.

"I'd expect to see Harry there with the rest of the squad on Wednesday," McKenzie told www.lufc.co.uk.

"I'd hope to see him be part of what we are very optimistic will be a good season."

Meanwhile, Barcelona are sounding less optimistic about their chances of persuading the 24-year-old to join them at the Nou Camp.

"He's close to joining a number of different Premier League clubs," said Barcelona director of sport Txiki Begiristain.

"I suppose his agent is keeping all his options open."

If liverpool pull this off, it will be signing of year no doubt!!!!!!!!

Baaniyal   

it seems like Harry Kewell will be unvieled as a Scouse on Wednesday,so congrats poolians you finally have landed a winger. Rumors coming from the news today,is that Jaap Stam has been seen at Highbery with Ray Parlour and the Chairman of Arsenal,wouldn't that be a sucker punch in the mancs face. Shujuwi sorry for the Lucio deal collapse,i think every team needs an Abramovich. Am i the only one who is getting tired of the "Galactica Stars" that is known as Real Madrid. These guys have become a thorn to every club with good players. They might as well start playing in the World Cup.

LANDER   

True that Baaniyal, but what country would they represent? Spain, Brazil, France, Portugal or England.. :D

if there is one team in the world that i hate it has to be the wannabe harlem globetroters of football. the arrogancy of the players disgusts me. the only player in that team whom i have not hostitlity against is makalele. he is the only palyer that does hard work for his team while all the others just show of whenever they are fed into the penalty area.

i am hoping for them to get their as kicked by an unknown club so that this year we will be relieved of the clown show that is real madrid.

LANDER   

lol@Timacadeh

quit the hating man, you're right though about REAL games being like watching a show. Simply because no other team can come close and they simply toy with their opposition. :D