Sign in to follow this  
xax

Time for conspiracy theories ;-)

xax   

I really think there is something shifty with C/usef. He has become a ghost wandering small cities and making speeches which you only hear and never see him talk. Avoiding coming to Xamar even though his troops have it? Even his Eid speech was just a picture with random applause played in the back ground. You would think the war lord would be basking in traitor-hood glory? But he remains a ghost president, so elusive he is barely part of this world?

So any conspiracy theories?

I think he could either be: Dead, critically ill or told to stand back for Geedi to take control.

If the latter is true, is it not strange of a man with C/usefs history to just back down and play dead? What has the rat done to keep A/usef quiet? Is it money or Black mail? Because I cant imagine anything stronger than those 2 that could make a man like him docile.

Before on the eyes of Soomaalida damiirka leh, dalkooda jecel, he is just an old dead man walking. Geeri mar bee dhaantaa ayaa la yiri nolol, this madaxyare madaxweyne ku sheeg asagoo iska dhinto ayaa la qaatay intuu isleeyahay legacy lagu dhisay xumbo ka tag.

Dhubad.   

Odayga way kataale, Geedi is becoming more prominent than him. I got a feeling that he didn't want the Ethiopian to invade Somalia the way they did coz he knows they favour Gedi more!

So he is becoming less important in the eyes of the TFG and of course Somaliwayn. Gedi is the one who runs the house now, he reminds me the Iraqi president(I bet many of u don't know that Iraq has a president!).

Ibtisam   

^I hate that picture! ^

why waste time wondering what happened to him :rolleyes: I hope he is dead, lying in a dich somewhere along with his friend Geid and every other warlord in the somalia region. AMEEN to that. :cool: