Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

This or That? (CHOOSE ONE)

Macalin   

LOOX(coz i can erase it easily).lol

How about..

WHITE WOMAN OR BLACK NON SOMALI WOMAN(dudes)

WHITEMAN or BLACK NON SOMALIMAN(muslims all).ladies

Fuaad   

Black women....Remember once you go Black, you will never go back...

FAt Chickz or Skinny Chickz..only men

Hairy MEn or Clean Cut MEn....for the ladies

Hairy Men???? alaa hoyoooye,, maan iska guursadoo Baboon oo futa caas leeh (wallahi am just kiddin 'bout that last bit),, i Can't Stand That Though on the Real,, but Hey everyone is entitled to Their opinion right??

anyways Fuaad,,, Clean Cut with Nothing But Precision would Do me Just Fine!!

Now,,, Lets see,,uuum :rolleyes: ,,, Nokia or Motorola ???

Salaamu 3laikum,

Mottorola did you see their new phone that damn romotola or something like that where you can flick the screen clockwise. But my favourite cell phone is the brand new sony erikson t68i colour mobile I say jolly good old chap :D where it has a camera you can take photographs and send over them over the phone or net. And also posseses this blue tooth technology wireless technology whereby one can answer phone while phone is upstairs locked away in your safe icon_razz.gif :cool: phone I dare said it.

To get back to the topic are you guys gonna keep playing this inimmiganitive connondrum for eternity? come on folks it is time to axe the thread and ditch the "this or that" riddles and choose the weakest link ;)

So lets vote:

Continue this game or Send it to the grave RIP (end it once and for all) :rolleyes:

P.S. Some utilisation of imaginative nature might assist one solve this dillema icon_razz.gif

W/Salaam

P.S. On a serious note remember Mohamed the young boy who was brutally murdered by the enemy (Ilaahay ha una hariisto - Ameen)

pal3.jpg

Paragon   

Mujahid, i didn't knew you were such a mobile fanatic too. Remember when first the Erikson t18 came out? I was working in a mobile shop and these somali fellas tricked us very cool lol. So from that day i made nokia my fav'rite. My second favrite being semens sl42e i remember storing loads of mp3s on it and bragging about it till the nokia manufactured a model with the same funtions.

Back to the game

I choose NOKIA

NOKIA 8310 or SEMENS SL42e?

Salaamu 3laikum,

Jamaal-11 You did not answer my previous post choose either to end the fate of this dire game or continue to agonise us with the connundrum :(

All other Nomads What you can't have leave it in your will :D

END THIS TOPIC OR CONTINUE

Peace !

nuune   

i will choose money,this damn paper governs the world,but keep away from me if u want a friend...

naag qaawan or nin qaawan

Ariadne   

What do you mean by face or body do you mean have a pretty face or a nice body well I choose the pretty face

ciyaal mama or ciyaal souq?

Salaan...

Of course ciyaal suuq. They know some ;);) stuff of you-know-what-I-mean. By considering to the other group, they seem to belong in the middle path. At the top are ciyaal fay cali and ciyaal tokyo.

Isbishiini or Isbatoore? Qaarkiin maba kasi doonaan. That is my betting.

Macsalaama!!

MaandeeQ   

Aslaamu Caleykum Wr Wb

Isbisiino noooooh! Haaheey! Allaheey ka Allah Isbatoore anni, specially markii fiirisid meeshiin ka imaanay, ma jiro noooh wax la dhahaayo "innocent til...." Iyaa, aaqiro NAAR gal waaye-dee :eek: loool

let's talk about movies....

Drama or Comedy?

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum WR WB

Comedy Especially black comedy movies is just crack up i can't stop laughing :D

Canbuulo or Qamadi