Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

This or That? (CHOOSE ONE)

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Waaaaaw that was quick response kamila to explain what Fijaan means somalilanders use it instead of shaash saar that south use. The only difference Fijaan is guys festival that they have fun joking & testing each other while opening the fijaan. They rape the Fijaan in difficult way, it has a lot of tricky rules to open it. Another word fijaan is muqmad oo weel lagu shubay. Hope u understood what it means.

Cooking

Sabaayad or Canjeero / Laxoox

Kamila   

Yes I understood sis thnx Buubto.

waan maqlay feestadaas xitaaa waxaan maqlay in qof inta la soo kiciyo oo la yiraahdo noo hees waa la is kacsadaa markaas but it's nice.

okey sis bye

nuune   

muufo

muufo malaafo miyirkeey toosidaa maanka waalan ay marqisaa malaay markii lagu miiro maardada minkeeda ay muddaa!!! thats my little gabay of muufo!!

ohh thanks kamila,waad i xassuusissay muufo,i just love the muufo,mar hore aa iigu dambeessay

but malawaxa is only saliid and sokor,wat a craap,they called that a food!!!

nuune   

mallaay dabe or mallaay cune

dhacbush or kal wac yac dul

qumbulaa or qalawle even cantallaa

qalbi daboolan or maskax waalan

jinnoole or fuquburaale

jalaato or baraf

money or love

Kool_Kat   

MMA, I guess I like this place so much, asking it again and again won't be tiring to anyone who is a real Nomad... I hope you get my drift... Of course the answer is and always will be Somalinet.com, no doubt...

Hooyo or Aabe...

I bet nobody asked that one... smile.gif:D

Salaan...

Manaala, baliis, afka noo jilci yaqeey. Kirishi? Mirishi? Abkoow, abkoow, filin Hindi maa noogu soo qabatey ereyada? Ga naga sii hee. Ebidkeey ereyadaas ma maqlin nooh. Cajiin maa ka wadaa? :D Even though, I still have no idea, so maxaaba choice sameyaa, but I will nonetheless take kirishi; see, it sounds too fine.

Makulaal or Yaanyuur?? Oobis, they are same. LoL. Waa idiin been goorey nooh. smile.gif

Hokey, hokey.

Been Hawaas or Cigaal Shidaad??

Macsalaama!!

Kool_Kat   

Faras (horse), no doubt... I like to horse back riding, if you get my drift... icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat or Cool_Cat... Shoo I guess they are the same... Ok Ok Ok, let me see...

Pasta (baasto) or Rice (Bariis)

Kool Kat, dismissing muah won't get you the moderator's position...

Who is loyal to their fellow nomads more, Kool Kat or Rock's Chick...???

Cilmi   

Don't you guys ever get tired of Bariis and Baasto :D Besides someone else asked that very same question before.

Lazygirl,

Have you ever seen a loyal somali :confused: everyone claims loyal while at the same time he is digging you a whole.

Qosol been ah fool qayixan iyo qiil aan garanaayo, as the famous poet once Farah Nuur.

Anyways if i come back to the topic in hand, i wouldn't want be partial here on that last question so i will say both are loyal :D

Ok, so you require one answer....then i will say Rocky_chick, cos i like bouncy things lol ;)

How about this

Hilib Geel or Kaluun