Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

This or That? (CHOOSE ONE)

Moderator or Moderators Don't y'all have better things to do than Edit me, Over N Over Again???

You can Edit all you want, but I know what I wrote...and if Muhajid is complaining like the cry-baby he is...too bad

I don't know your definition of "attack" but, you obviously are one confused moderator.

I haven't called anyone any names...and callin' someone "pitiful" isn't half as bad as u hearin' me cuss...So...You can warn me all you want, but you can't do much, except maybe, hmm...let me see, try and block my IP#, in other words, put a firewall on my ass, boo hoo...I so scared nooh???

You have me confused with "MUJAHID", he lives and dies by these forms...so, Go on right ahead and quit warning me and take some action...

PS:No wonder the form is borin' as hell, em old pple you have in here, da middle aged pple that are frequent guests, the "I have-nothing-better to-do-than-Edit-LayzieGirl-type-of-moderators" y'all are a bunch of borin' nadzi's...this isn't germany and i am not a jew, I can/will say whatever pleases me...

Paragon   

Special message to Laziegirl...

LazieGirl, I dont moderate this section of the forum. You know,it wouldn't hurt to be positive sometimes, and tune up with the rest of the Nomads. Most of us here are veterans from other forums such as somalinet, we found a heaven in Somalia Online. Pleasant nomads who address each other in a respectful way, who shy from using words that present anger or discomfort with each other...

We just love to keep it that way ;)

Join us LazieGirl

Jamaal, if you weren't the one who edited me out, then this isn't your bidnezz..go moderator other topics...

The message was addressed to whoever Edited me out...not U...Next

Paragon   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Your special message matag ayuu ika keenay nooh...

Lol hahaha. Wey i cayseybo! nooh lol...

Back to the Topic;

Baasto or Cambuulo?

Deeq A.   

It seems like we go through this with someone every now and then, but anyways ...

LazyG, you are still calling people names. Please respect our site and stop attacking other nomads. I have seen you attack not only Mujahid but BUUBTO and KOOL KAT. Sister, just remeber that you don't have to be banned, edited or be subjected to posting on a "BORING" forum if you don't appreciate what other nomads post here.

We have strict RULES that we follow and we will not change them for you only. We respect you and everyone else here. Please tone down your rhetoric and reply calmly without calling anyone a name.

Administrator

Somalia Online Team

Salaamu Alaikum,

Al-Jazeera ofcourse "the truth hurts" and i also like some of the news broadcasters ;)

The Quranic recitation of these two Makkah Imams:

1. Sacuudu Shuraim or 2. Abduraxmaan Sudaisi

W/Salaam,

Mujahid over and out !

Rahima   

Definately Abdirahman Sudais (I am in love with his voice, Mashallah).

But Shuraim also has a beautiful voice.

Philosophy or Political science? Why?

Waraa Moderator, you sure you ain't on some heavy medicine???

First and foremost, I haven't cussed anyone out yet...(just expressing my opinion)

On the other hand, Who is BUUBTO AND KOOL KAT??? I don't even know them???? How could I insult pple I don't even know bout???

All I did was respond to few posts, regarding Dr.Romantic, Mujahid and MrJibril...The male chauvinists on somaliaonline...(I'm sure there are several pple with similar dislikes to these odayaal...)

Kool_Kat   

To Admin/Moderator, every new Nomad goes through this face so just bare with LayZieGirl... I am sure I went throu that... It's all good...

N'way, let's get back to the topic...

SomaliaOnLine or SomaliNet...

I pretty much know the answer, but oh well... ;)

Salaan...

Darn, did somebody say C/raxmaan Sudeysi??!! Maan, does this guy have a VOICE or what? Walaahi, cod Ilaaha siiye sheekhaan. The best voice I had ever heard. Whether in music, in quraan or basickly in hadal caadi an. This sheekh, C/raxmaan Sudeysi, got an unchallenged, surperb voice. Not only one voice? But, he can simultenously switch to another melodic one. Got at least two wonderful different voices. Oh, God.

Kool-Kat, your question had been asked, to my memory I believe, not once but twice. Well, hokey, I will try to say it again. Somalinet, of course. :D:D LoL. Since you know the answer yourself, why aa noo daaline hee yaqeey.

Back to the Raxiima's one also: Political Science. Why? Kamoon. I am when it comes to siyaasad, as siyaasi as sayid siyaad. ;)

Faryaamo or Fuundi?? icon_razz.gif

Macsalaama!!

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

shushumoo & duulsho I love shushumow icon_razz.gif

heheh he comes the trick part, those who only know what these two things mean choose one the others i am sorry.

Fijaan or Shaash saar