Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Single Motherhood

Qac Qaac   

QQ - u will be suprised about the divorce rates within our ppl.....I honestly do believe that the religion is the problem solver.....sadly many don't think that way QQ.

I also think the same... i agree with u...

solution islam.. show patience

shyhem   

Originally posted by nafta:

Most importantly how do YOU view Single Motherhood?

Okay people let's do some constructive debating
smile.gif

I didn't read the whole thing except this part and i must say i like single women, not single hyphen like single mothers.I have no love for single mothers period.

Birds of the same feathers flock together and i can't remember having kids anywhere nor am i ready to shop for used stuff.I'm already tired of shopping for used cars period.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

Birds of the same feathers flock together and i can't remember having kids anywhere nor am i ready to shop for used stuff.I'm already tired of shopping for used cars period.

Having a preference is one thing…but calling single mothers “Used Stuff†and comparing them to used car parts is below the belt… brother have some respect. :rolleyes:

shyhem   

Originally posted by - Nifty -:

quote:

Having a preference is one thing…but calling single mothers “Used Stuff†and comparing them to used car parts is below the belt… brother have some respect. :rolleyes:
The only thing below the belt here is my zip.I have to be honest with you, i'm not into this political correctness bullshi-t going around here.

Single mother according to my defination is any women previously married with a package from previous marriage and now divorced.

My defination of used stuff is anything that is no longer in her/his original form either tampered with or previously used,either way no longer as the same value as the original make or design.

Now lady what's it that u have problem with my langauge or me saying the truth "that it's what it's" lets' call the spade a spade not a big spoon.

By the way y are u so concerned about 'em,are u by any means single hyphenated, and if u're,2bad u neva consulted me when u was getting pregnant.Anyway yours for the asking.

-Lily-   

Sheyhem, the term 'used' is disrespectful. A human being does not have sell by date. A divorcee would be a much better term. It has nothing to do with political correctness, rather the word 'used' invokes negative connotations. So by having children and being married a woman becomes 'used' and no longer in her original form? You have to be kidding me...Garoob as well, why is it that all terms reffering to single mothers in our culture are negative? Whilst single fathers are just men with previous families.

To the person who suggested allowing their husband to marry a so called single mum, you must be joking, no amount of suffering will incline me to share.

Faheema.   

^^^ Walalo haku daalin.

Shyhem At first, Walahi you made me laugh, I hadn’t laughed this much in SOL lately….But then reading your words again, I realized that you are dead serious.

So, what will my response be? Well, I can sit here and lecture you, try and make you see reason, argue with you, persuade you or even curse you. But, I see no point in doing so…dadkeenaa ku maah maaha… â€ceebtiis mahee …waa caadadiis†So, it’s obvious that you don’t see anything wrong with your chosen words, markaa Walaalo, Ilahay hakuu gargaaro, wax kale oon ku idhaa ma jirtee.

Why doesn’t this question surprise me?

Originally posted by
Shyhem:

By the way y are u so concerned about 'em,are u by any means single hyphenated, and if u're,2bad u neva consulted me when u was getting pregnant.

Haa huuno, 4 baan aroor walba la daalo dhacaa. Care to show me some “love†:rolleyes:

Caveman   
Originally posted by - Nifty -:

4 baan aroor walba la daalo dhacaa. Care to show me some “love†QUOTE]

i don't care for the other 3 but how is my son doing??? :D:Dsmile.gif

gashaanti{inan da wayn oon aan wali la guursan}

Gabar{inan da yar oon aan wali la guursan}

Garoob{inan la soo furay}

..I looked up these terms

“Used Stuff†Com'on, considering today's world the only difference b/w garoob, Gashaanti and Gabar is the fact that Garoobs were previously married and chewed their gums in Xalaal fashion. Lets be fair, those terms had real meaning during our forefathers. If the argument is Garoobs are not in their original forms or they have been tampered with, can any one really claim others{Gabar & Gashaanti} are in their original forms or they are tampered free?

Lets not call names like “Used Stuffâ€, we are so stereotypical of pll who’s their "Calaf" of marriage ended. At least Garoobs might have kid or two which is gift from Allah(sw) which they had in the proper Islam way, while most guys and gals can not claim 100% tampered free with out the evils of sin? Looking down on Garoobs while their counterparts are not tamper free is nothing more then being hypocrites.

Salaam!

Later

Originally posted by Shyhem:

My defination of used stuff is anything that is no longer in her/his original form either tampered with or previously used,either way no longer as the same value as the original make or design.

Sounds like you know all about used stuff.

OG_Girl   

considering today's world the only difference b/w garoob, Gashaanti and Gabar is the fact that Garoobs were previously married and chewed their gums in Xalaal fashion. Lets be fair, those terms had real meaning during our forefathers.

What are you talking about Mr Tora Bora a k a Caveman!.. akhas hishood not ALL girls go for Haraam .. if you go for Hraam not all girls do that like your kind of girls :mad:

Salam

raula   

OG gal you have hit the nail on his head-tell em not to generalize dear(although true that many young lads/laddets are pertaking promiscuity as the norm).

Garoob/gashaanti/gabar/single-mothers-aint nothing wrong with all unless your have your own insecurities. First of all the term "used" like others said is very degrading-and why does it only apply to females(sexism :confused: )-obviously the gal didn't tamper with herself, some dude had to "CHEW THEM GUMS OUT"-suckers.

get real smile.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by raula:

obviously the gal didn't tamper with herself, some dude had to "CHEW THEM GUMS OUT"-suckers.

Wasn't me...!

I have to be honest with you, i'm not into this political correctness bullshi-t going around here.

Its not about being politically-correct. Rather, its about being respectful and having class. The real bull-sh!t going around here is the level of disrespect some boys (I refuse to call them men) are showing towards their muslim sisters. :rolleyes:

Single mother according to my defination is any women previously married with a package from previous marriage and now divorced.

Correction: Single mother's can either be divorced or widowed.

My defination of used
stuff
is any
thing
that is no longer in her/his original form either tampered with or previously used,either way no longer as the same value as the original
make
or
design

I agree with you there. On your definition of used stuff. But were talking about humans here arent we?

Being married is sacred and special...its not something that one should regard as being tampered with.

FF,

I think you enjoy an empty lecturing to the people, cause I always see you doing some rifrifing to those masaakiin foruming around here!

Dhibka iska jooji aan kuu duceeyee adeer, :D haye dheh!