Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Mrs Rudy

rudy...ni99a are u doing the dirty on me?

I ain't good enough 4 ya?

man..pack ur bags n hit da highway.

what am I suppose 2 tell Rudy junior n da 1 on da way??? my mama did warn me about u

just out of curiosity - what can SHE offer u, that I can't :confused: :confused:

Gediid   

^^^^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CS thats funny

Rudy you r not supposed to look for a 2nd before getting the consent of the 1st.I thought Nin Yaaban gave you the 411 on this..... :D

Blessed   

Rudy,

Walaalo, mabruuk. I'm really hppy for ya'll hope you keep her laughing for life smile.gif

P.s

What happened to my invitation?

A7LA-SHU   

Rudy all i can say is "is about time dude" i told ya grandpa u too old to hang around w/out Halimo... and All my prays goes to her for puting up with ya crazy behind lol.. But good luck and wish ya the best bro..

sallamat

lol   

Ninkii noolbo geel dhalaayo aas arkaa... Rudy out of all ppl? My God :eek: ... Macbuud Alle...Bisinka.. makaroofi aa mid ku filaanee yaa is dhahaayeyne....

Rudy.. u have been hunting in Nomadland for a while and now u r here trashing all the excess baggage darnnn....that is sad..

Seriously though... CONGRATS

Pearl: U cracked me up sista...

Naknakatun nikaaxatun... rab ku sii... kkkk :D it has been a long time since I last heard dat...

i wanna thank yall from the bottom of my heart!

yall really gave me that last kick, yall stroke it 4 me!!! home-gal is toast! she gonna be getting the whole encilada!!lol...

i did my thang alone all my life, so i go into this deal by my own with no prisoners held!! so, i say bring it on babe!! i made a deal with pops & hes cool with that!! just negotiate dang!! whaddaya gotta lose! aye!! nada!! or zero! homie is actually my biggest fan! holla! hes the bomb!

she is freaking out there asking me what i am going 2 wear, what i mna say, what my hair looks like, i told her dont worry, i be styling home-gal... lol. someone should tell her to look 4 the guy in jeans and leather jackets!lol.. coz rudy is anti cool! u feel me! hey, i aint no dweep! with a 3 piece suit! babe, i dance to a different drum!

anyway, my goal is to win her hand so dont get me wrong aigt! so, i can bent to whatever she needs, holla if u feel me. i aint no fool! word!! all i know, my 1st dedication will go to all the single homies in this site! 4 real!!! if u get my drift!

well, so long & may Allah leads all to the good way all the time! so some day! i will be back here, to tell my adventure into haliimo-land!

hey dont get me wrong!lol... but i was kinda excepting lil shout out 4rom admins! lol.. what! dey 2 busy!!!lol.. i guess they r really to busy!lolololol..

yo, just another rudy low punch!!!! ;) some how inan yabin dont feel that way!! lol.. Admins, yall got your work to do!! & all i call is dont get her pissed! hello... she can do some damage!! i learn that the hard way!!

ok, she way a member here before, but work and her last school didnt give much time to come here

any longer!!! other than that, she loves u all...

peace and out! i go and catch the big bird now!

ps: i hope my pland dj and my sland wife are expecting the lil the kid that was rescued from a crocodile jaws!! peace! life goes one!! smile.gif

king_450   

Quote from non other than Rudy!

hey dont get me wrong!lol... but i was kinda excepting lil shout out 4rom admins! lol.. what! dey 2 busy!!!lol.. i guess they r really to busy!lolololol..

Well Rudy,you almost have 2 pages of wishes, and what we get from you in return complaining,lol. Admin didn't give me a shout?. Hey we are the stronger party here ,the true Nomads,so be happy.