Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Mrs Rudy

ok! since some ppl got fascinated about this! i wanna just come to the bat and tell u about my home swing! basically it was a home run!!!

i just told home-gal to check pops, and she did a good job! the funny thing was, i got along good with her sista and the mom, so i was home free! pops was toast!!lol..

take it from me homies, thats were u wanna do a good job! de the ladies in de family!!lol..

yo!so the pops is on my side now! god bless him! hes like asking what i need when i come there! i am like, well buy me a hosguntee! u know i aint one! and it available in la! he like dont worry!

do u want jat! i like no, i never did it! but i will watch u do it! no problem! he is like cool! i dont either but others be doing it, do u mind! i said no, its cool! whatever......!

so, i get there next weekend somewhere in the friking east coast! so by next week this time, please toast me! JIIRUS!LOL!

here is the thing i kept asking myself! why and why go thru this life being single & miserable! coz thats what are, when u r grownup & is single really!

hey, just find someone u kind trust & go 4 it! u will never regret it! aint that how u came here! smile.gif

well, she really respects me and i do! & thats the magic, R E S P E C T! u dig!!! so does that mean anything to yall!lol.. can u sing that song to me!!lol.

please remember that we are the future for a very proud ppl, no matter what part of nomaliand u from, keep you chin up, dont take no bull from no1 and RESPECT your fellow ones! after all they are your bros/sistas!

wish me good luck and my fellow sland and pland, homies! dee shame on u! u stinking the place & ha daaba chill and look deep inside your souls! we are the same! walaayaal! okeeya!

then, i will introduce yall to.... mrs rudy! r u

all ready rudy 4 her!!!!!!!!! :D lemme hear yall make some noise!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Rokko   

Congrats rudy. Good job. Wishing you all the best hommie.

Hey, lemme ask, she fine?

let her join us nomads na'mean?

hey bro! i expected more than that from u!!lol

just kidding homie! thanks! but u know what! i am waiting 4 your day!lol... homie! word is that u is prime time! bro! ;)

Rokko   

Rudy, i am trying homeboy na'mean. But I see yo formula for success. Keep it real with her.

if ya find a good one ... drop the young blood a shout na'mean. She'll be taken care of na'mean.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by rudy:

here is the thing i kept asking myself! why and why go thru this life being single & miserable! coz thats what are, when u r grownup & is single really!

hey, just find someone u kind trust & go 4 it! u will never regret it! aint that how u came here!
smile.gif

True that saxib... i wish you the best of luck with the pops.. just grab a couple of elders to represent you, have em all talk politics for a while, then tackle your issue.. ;)

Hey congrats....to u Rudy. May all ur wishes come true. But u better treat her right...don't go trying one of ur crazy stunts...aight. Good luck bro ;)

x_quizit   

Rudy, its about time you told ppl about us, I wasn't sure how long I could keep such an important secret. So now everyone knows...

p.s.-as a wedding gift, these are my choices...

1-money

2-perfume

3-house

4-car

5-all of the above...

thxs!

LuCkY   

WeLL...WeLL...Its about time.Maybe this Lady wiLL taLk some Sense into Ya Rudy...LoL.

SeriousLy though, Congrats Rudy May ALLaah Grant YaLL a BLissfuL marriage and BundLes of Joy.

pearl   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

Rudy, its about time you told ppl about us, I wasn't sure how long I could keep such an important secret. So now everyone knows...

p.s.-as a wedding gift, these are my choices...

1-money

2-perfume

3-house

4-car

5-all of the above...

thxs!

lolol...i didnt know that u would be interested in being wifey # 2....good luck sharing..and whatever u do....please dont pull ur hair out whenever u get pissed at wifey # 1, better yet pull his hair out.... :cool: ...

pearl   

yo hommie...am a little confused...why is everyone congratulating u when ur not even married yet.....so i will save mine till the deed is done....

if u happen to not find a shiekh...dont worry... this will do...

Nag naga tun

nikaaxatun

nab

Hadey kudiido diid

Hadey kuyeesho yaal

Ale ku siiyee

Rab kusii

A$$ All Wr Wb

Rudy, All the best of luck. Life is short, and we have been created for one single reason - worship Allah - and marriage is the second best thing you could do. Enjoying and being happy with your wife and making babies.

Good luck and goodbye.

Salaam