Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Happy canada/somalia day

OG Moti   

you mean Happy Somalia / canada day dear...

i dont know but somalis are weird, i met some somalis and they said we are canadian, it is like being canadian is big thing, it goes for Europe nd usa and Ausstralia people.. sis i dont mean u neccessary i mean most of those people i mentioned hey be proud of who u are and no matter u will always be somali, even somali arab they say i am saudi, or kuwaiti, man Happy somali day... loool sister my message is not for u.. it is general.. thanx sis peace

Kool_Kat   

Ohhh My God, Ohhh My God...I don't even know where to begin...

First of let me start by saying happy Somalia/Canada Day...

Next, I went out last night to a Somali Jam...Ohhhhhh Man, i don't even know where to begin...I took my younger sister and sister in-law...When we got there, there were at least 50 BOYZ standing outside...Needless to say, they were all drunk or drinking in front of the place...And I assume the oldest wasn't even 20yrs of age...Damnnnn...

Now, we go in...These teen and I say TEENS, cuz I know some of them, were in there with bottles of liquor...They were dressed terribly UGLY...Ufff, pants just above their knees...Smoking weed in the Somali Jam (I wonder what happened to manners)...About an hour into the party, I went to the ladies room, came back and saw my sister in-law in shock...She was yelling saying we have to go...I says to her no way...I paid $20, and better get my money's worth...

N'way, we stayed...I was dancing with a friend of my, when someone threw a bottle (of what seemed to be) beer...It hit the floor, broke, and the drink was all over the back of my shirt...I left the dance floor, and as I was leaving a fight broke...These kids were throwing the damn chairs up in the air, as if they were footballs...

Anyway, I was every disappoined...Is it me or when Somalis drink they are the worst ppl to deal with...Walaahay, xalay saan uga baqay caruurtaan, Jamaicans ka ooka toughsan ugama baqin...

I wonder what they are planning to do with their lives, if they are drinking and smoking at the age of 16...That is a SHAME...

I know I won't be going to any more Somali Parties...What a nightmare!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Overall, HAPPY SOMALIA DAY...And for those who live in Canada, HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Thats sad walahi... a lot of somali youth are drinking a lot lately. And i swear its so true somali ppl do not know how to control themselves when they drink. Just this weekend i ran into a cople of guys.. some of them were just locals.. that i've been seen around for years.. most of them were drunk and they were just driving around acting ****** . One of them was trying to holla at a somali girl.. well she was with her girls and noticing he was drunk she just ignored him and kept walking. Then they pulled over the car and he wanted to fight the girl for ignoring him. He started screaming and shouting at the top his lungs while some of his other friends were just laughing. He pointed at some somali guy that was standing near the girls. He asked the guy to approach him, and so the guy did... he muttered something under his breath and they started beatin on the guy for no apparent reason :rolleyes: Alcohol is messed up

just say happy malida day & no need to holla at aye leaf! them got no respect 4 yah man!

dont ever drink or smoke, it only make u big time loser!!! get high on life! check this out! make a resolution today! what betta day aye, ind-day aight! start a new life and just say Hell nOmore!

king_450   

I will be happy to see, some one who says,

i am a Somali/Canadian or Somali/Arab , Somali/American.Somali/Aussie, etc rather then one who say i am Canadian, American , Aussie, or etc, so as long as i see Somali upfront i am down with it,good luck whatever holiday you are celebrating,.

Iffah   

These kids were throwing the damn chairs up in the air, as if they were footballs...

Walaahay, xalay saan uga baqay caruurtaan, Jamaicans ka ooka toughsan ugama baqin...

Loool..Goodness!

Allaha u gargaaro carurteena... :(

I haven't heard of any riwaayad which doesnt end with a fight.

Boy am i glad that i am in AFRICA, where i never have to see a Somali guy acting like he is the toughest thug while he can barely stand up for himself against the non-somali bullies and a Somali Girl dressing like she was...........

MD   

I haven't heard of any riwaayad which doesnt end with a fight.

same here agree, EVER single riwaayad there has to be some some kind of fight small or big sad indeed :rolleyes: