Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

celebrations time for all somalis

Aaliyyah   

Happy Somali day you all.....

As for sharing memories I can't remember anything from Somalia since i was too young to remember. But, I do know our independence day is July 1st, 1960 and we should cherish that day till our last breath insha allah. It is a day we should be proud of.

Happy Canada day as well to my fellow Canadians.

Watch this beautiful clip to show you how happy and elated somalis were to gain Independence, and how we were united. Just makes you understand that so long we are united we can achieve anything...as they say united we stand divided we fall.

Enjoy

wa salaamu alaikum

Som@li   

MMA, It is Dubai, and yeah,Hidiyo Dhaqan soomaali meel ay joogtaba waa isku dhow yihiin, Soomaaliya, Soomaali Galbeed, DJibouti, and NFD.

Kool_Kat   

MMA, my mom, sisters and their kids were there shalay...They had a blast there...Everyone came out, gabar iyo wiil, habar iyo oday, wax maqnaa aa iska yar...Darn it and I missed it :( I was on recovery mode from the night before... :D

Ar heestaanaa maanta igu cusub, ee enjoy it dadoow...These artists are pretty good walahi, waxa maanta jiro wax dhaamo ma arag...Young and talented:

Dhibaatada waa layska dhaafaa

Dadkaaga loo dhintaa

Dhulkaaga la tiirsadaa

Dhexdawaa loo xirtaa!!!!!

Qatar kamaa qatar!!!

ALLOW WADANKEENII NOO HAGAAJI!!!!!!!!!Wixii cuqdad ku jirtana Allaha ka saaro...

EDIT:

Couldn't let this one go either: Nabad

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

MMA,
my mom, sisters and their kids were there shalay...They had a blast there...Everyone came out, gabar iyo wiil, habar iyo oday, wax maqnaa aa iska yar...Darn it and I missed it
:(
I was on recovery mode from the night before...
:D

Ar heestaanaa maanta igu cusub, ee enjoy it dadoow...These artists are pretty good walahi, waxa maanta jiro wax dhaamo ma arag...Young and talented:

Dhibaatada waa layska dhaafaa

Dadkaaga loo dhintaa

Dhulkaaga la tiirsadaa

Dhexdawaa loo xirtaa!!!!!

Qatar kamaa qatar!!!

ALLOW WADANKEENII NOO HAGAAJI!!!!!!!!!Wixii cuqdad ku jirtana Allaha ka saaro...

EDIT:

Couldn't let this one go either:

Heesta nabad waaba aboosto, loo gali karin. Gabadha ka heeseyso heesahaan waa isku egtihiin maqlay, xaaka jirto? :D

Hooyo and your sister's family were there, really? Ameeba ka muuqdaan sawirada qaarkood hee. LoL.

Dabshid, xataa warlords do dress like that, ka waran.

shaatigaduudpg6.jpg

Som@li   

That must be Shaadi Guduud, and who is that lady meesha gaajada logu bakhtiyey diraca isku-soo-haadka iyo dahab ka xiran?

I like the background.

dear reer Somalia,

congratulatory best wishes for your 53rd anniversary of independence. mabrook. let's hope the situation of your country improves inshallah. on behalf of the Somaliand people, we are sending you our deepest felt hambalyo and brotherly love. congratulations.