Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Dahabshiil honored with top Manager of the yr. Award.

RedSea   

^no one is getting defensive here. But it's too bad that Ibtsam and I are taking time to explain things. It aint worth it Wallahi.

Secondly, you are guilty of everything u mentioned there. Faan iyo wax walba. Markaa abti take ur own advice but Insha Allah khayr.

ps. Somaliland ha noolaato. Duushay daruuraha ayey ku cawaysaa.

tC

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Protocol:

Dahashil is the worst somali xawala. read it and weep.

I like how all the landers came to dahabshil's defense, even the females like ibtisam. Some real clan indoctrination must go on in these people households.

Loool :D Tell me about it.

Waxad moodaaba inan beit kii meka gubey, sida godadka looga soo baxay.

Bellow is what Faarax Brawn said: ;)

The Keyword here was "Offices in the US". I think Ibti didnt see that part. You are correct. Wellsfargo did close their accts,but the other banks are still offering it. There is a war on somali money transfer business by the state.

nuune   

Cirdey, ehehe dhamaajaaleey, war maaha, tani hargeele iyo ceelkarri ayey u fiigtey lol

EDIT: This topic is movin faster than bullet :D

Faheema.   

^LooL, waar i dhig hoy :D

EDIT: loool@Reer Qarda Jeex .. shaw microscope baa la igu hayaa baryahan :D Lakiin dhag a u dhigin meesha waxaa socota operation Isha Ku Cawir waa la is wada cawaraa hadaanad ka xidhan the Terminaor shades :cool:

Protocol, is every Black person who supports Obama and is proud of his success and accomplishments related to him?

Why is it when a Somali who happens to be from Somaliland is proud of their success and accomplishments branded a "Tribalist"?

Originally posted by +Faheema:

Protocol, is every Black person who supports Obama and is proud of his success and accomplishments related to him?

Why is it when a Somali who happens to be from Somaliland is proud of their success and accomplishments branded a "Tribalist"?

I don't get your point. Are somalilanders a unique ethnic group different from the rest of somali's? They are branded 'tribalist' because honestly speaking that's the reason they are proud of said successfull person, because they share a tribe with him and hence feel his accomplishments are their own. Let's be honest here.

Anyone who supports 'somaliland' separation from the rest of somalia is a tribalist, and that's the reality. The whole reason somaliland is seeking separation is because they are unwilling to work with other somali clans. That's the narrow minded mentality that's prevalent there, and no I'm not hating, just stating the truth.

Originally posted by Protocol:

Anyone who supports 'somaliland' separation from the rest of somalia is a tribalist, and that's the reality.

Is good to be a "tribalist" then :D

RedSea   

Protocol,

Save us the two speech.Such a hypocritical self. You were calling for the seccesion of Puntland, you said you don't care about no one but Puntland in many occasions. Your messeges are conflicting.

Cirka noo fiiri ninyow, wax kudhagaysanayaa iska yar.

Originally posted by nuune:

Who said
Barakaat
closed down, they only changed the name after their assets being held and added to the terror list groups.

They being using different name ever since, and very successfull xawaalah now with its own bank and estate housing services.

It is called
Qaran Express
now
:D

Barakat changed its name to Global Money Transfer (GMT).

Q.Express is actually owned by partly reer Hargeisa and by Reer Mogadishu. The current CEO is Ina Jirde Husseen.

But in anyway, Dahabshiil is the largest of them all money transfer companies. It is now a recognised brand in many African countries. Kudos to them.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Cirdey:

quote:Originally posted by +Faheema:

^ There is a saying that goes something like...
Somaliland...Diidoow Dilaac
icon_razz.gif

LoL Cirdey, they only know a name, number and city. Mise you're one of those qabiilka iyo naanaysta ku tilmaama and the whole ....
ina hebel hebel, oo ku magac dheer dhanjaf, ee qaba ina hebel, 3 da caruurta leh daqana xagaa
:D

Looooool

Faheemaay, alla maxaad i taqaan! Lol@dhanjaf. I remember being in a queue in DS's office in Nairobi and having to listen to a young man of my age oo abtirsanayo...he went on and on until he mentioned my own laf iyo jilib...then I jumped with joy; he was a long lost cousin!
smile.gif
:D:D:D

Fabregas   

These days it has become a norm for every minor detail to turn into a SOmaliland vs Puntland debate. I wouldn't be surprised if the following argument took place:

Somaliland supporter: Somebody let off some gas in Somaliland.

Puntland Supporter: Well, somebody farted louder in Puntland.

Southside crew: A wadad let off some gas and 200 Xabashis died.