Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Dahabshiil honored with top Manager of the yr. Award.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Dahashiil waaba gartaye, what the hell is NIGIS? KK, what this Nigis thing that need to be packed up?

Dee qofbaa noogu faanayay preparing for an upcoming summer vacation to Borama...Since summer is months and months and months away, I was just reminding him not to forget to pack nigisyadiisa...Of course you knew that, but you just had to ask soo ma'aha? Sheemo!!!

AfricaOwn, don't forget to add 'insha'allah' the next time you mention anything you plan to do in the future, aight...Now, what was your question again?

Dahashil is the worst somali xawala. read it and weep.

I like how all the landers came to dahabshil's defense, even the females like ibtisam. Some real clan indoctrination must go on in these people households.

Blessed   

Well, you have the freedom to take your business elsewhere. DS is clearly doing very well without you. ;)

The award of Top Manager of the year is the first of its kind given to an African company and in winning Dahabshiil overcame fierce competition from major global brands such as Western Union, Coinstar and Unistream. The award not only recognises the outstanding service that Dahabshiil offers its customers and its commitment to social responsibility, but also endorses the company’s excellent record for complying with the most rigorous international standards of conduct.

Masha Allah to them. Illahay ha u barakeeyo. Ameen. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

ThePoint, ask Gheele_T isagaa kuu sheegaayo... :D

LOL@Protocol, I guess you're one the P/lander ey iska dhex arkeen oo ey cuqdada ka qaadeen...Caku iyo reer Bari, alla idin Janee...

Kool_Kat   

Ani maa kudaaba socday aboow? Su'aashaa i weydiisay uu isagana i weydiiyay, nothing wrong in saying inuu adiga ku weydiiyo...Ha i horsocon hadaad rabto inaa kaa haro... :D

Paragon   

Congrats, Dahabshiil.

Their automated MMS notification and recepient collection system is truly impressive.

One thing worries me though: they know all my family and relatives details now.

KK

I just like to keep our somalilander friends grounded in reality, hadi kale the nonsense about 'way daqaaqday' would be nonstop. :D

BTW, isn't nigis just underwear in reer waqooyi? or am i missing something?

RedSea   

Protocol,

I bet if i opened a thread about AMAL express you'd all be saying 'oh masha Allah' this and that. And probably would go bananas if someone came out and said otherwise. However the only difference here is that Dahabshiil is recognised as xawaalad for all somalis.It helps all somals regardless. This recognition here is just one of many in the resume.

But mr. Protocol is just being the protocol we all know. You have nothing else to say, but constanly hate on people whose peers you'll never be. :D

Faheema.   

^ There is a saying that goes something like...Somaliland...Diidoow Dilaac icon_razz.gif

LoL Cirdey, they only know a name, number and city. Mise you're one of those qabiilka iyo naanaysta ku tilmaama and the whole .... ina hebel hebel, oo ku magac dheer dhanjaf, ee qaba ina hebel, 3 da caruurta leh daqana xagaa :D

Originally posted by RedSea:

Protocol,

I bet if i opened a thread about AMAL express you'd all be saying 'oh masha Allah' this and that. And probably would go bananas if someone came out and said otherwise. However the only difference here is that Dahabshiil is recognised as xawaalad for all somalis.It helps all somals regardless. This recognition here is just one of many in the resume.

But mr. Protocol is just being the protocol we all know. You have nothing else to say, but constanly hate on people whose peers you'll never be.
:D

My family doesn't own amal express, so why would I care? Does every somalilander have a share in dahabshil or something hence all the defensiveness from you lot?

And I was only trying to get your reactions earlier and it seemed to have worked. Dahabshil is not bad actually, they are in bossaso as well. Ganacsi qabil ma laho, maybe it's time you all learned that.

Easy on the pointless faan and I will leave you be.

Paragon   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

^ There is a saying that goes something like...
Somaliland...Diidoow Dilaac
icon_razz.gif

LoL Cirdey, they only know a name, number and city. Mise you're one of those qabiilka iyo naanaysta ku tilmaama and the whole ....
ina hebel hebel, oo ku magac dheer dhanjaf, ee qaba ina hebel, 3 da caruurta leh daqana xagaa
:D

Looooool

Faheemaay, alla maxaad i taqaan! Lol@dhanjaf. I remember being in a queue in DS's office in Nairobi and having to listen to a young man of my age oo abtirsanayo...he went on and on until he mentioned my own laf iyo jilib...then I jumped with joy; he was a long lost cousin! smile.gif Marka abtirsiga isn't all that baad. Once I told one DS worker that my mother's tribe waa Reer Abeeso Isu Dhiib ; he couldn't stop laughing and I was serious lol.

Adigu waan la socdaa inaad wiil Reer Qarda Jeex lacag u xawisho ;) . Ishaan kugu hayaa :D

nuune   

loool@Qarda jeex :D

waxaan soo xasuustey hashii guubista aheyd ee xooga badneyd oo meel kasta qarda jeexi jirtey :D