Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Get the tea ready; I am about to write something

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Haatu:

So you had a free week. I envy you.

I think the proper Somali reply here would be YAHOO! :D

Jacpher   

^^Mzee Ngonge: Gibinka maad ka deyso bridgekaad la daba gashay. Armuu goor gudcura haw ka yiraahdaa deedba lagu dul yimaadaa.

Maaddeey   

NGONGE, is it boredom-as my friend Haatu thinks-or there's some think you want to tell us-as I always think of the threads you start-?, if it's the latter, then whats it?, are you suggesting a section for old people, or you think grown ups are not behaving as they should be?, or this is some thing to do with your ego and patronising the youngesters..?

Waan daalay!!..

B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ If he jumps it'll only be B. Queen A and his other personalities will remain, saaxib.
:D

Old man, I am not jumping or going anywhere for that matter. Why dont you stop spreading rumours and speculating on things that don't concern you. I see you have it your duty to see me destroyed. I will not succumb to your pressure!

Its rather tragic the old custodian of somaliaonline has been reduced to a rumour-monger and patronsing people.

B   

Originally posted by Oz:

B, Sad being you honestly.

What nonsense! From one of least informed people on this forum. Why dont you just get to know me instead of uttering such pathetic comments. :D