Barwaaqo

Madaxweynaha Dalka Somalia oo booqasho ku tegay Degmadda Marka.

5 hours ago, Abdul said:

Im not worried about these sewage dwellers and what they post here,but to see a decent soler like Galbedi jumping to conclusion is really sad.

Lol@ “ Sewage dwellers”😂😃😂😁

I guess it’s official now: Habrihi Jeegaanta waxaa loo bixiyey “reer Boosenero”..😝

SOL’s entertainment value for me never goes down..lol

15 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Xasan sheekh never went to marka and this picture was liido muqdisho you can see muungaab the governor of banaadir in the picture.

Sawirka waa Marka, sanadkii 2013, bishii sagaalaad. Qofka Aad Muungaab ku qaldeysid waa C/xakiin Fiqi, wasiirkii gaashaandhigga xilligaas. Sawirada kale waxaa ka muuqdo C/qaadir Siidi, guddoomiyihii Shabeellada Hoose xilligaas.

cadnaan1   
10 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Sawirka waa Marka, sanadkii 2013, bishii sagaalaad. Qofka Aad Muungaab ku qaldeysid waa C/xakiin Fiqi, wasiirkii gaashaandhigga xilligaas. Sawirada kale waxaa ka muuqdo C/qaadir Siidi, guddoomiyihii Shabeellada Hoose xilligaas.

I know who fiqi is,, what about the one the left oo caloosha weyn that is muungaab.

galbeedi   

I think Madam Barwaaqo had scored one on us. Yet, We might not be way off in terms of the picture, but the real truth about the country isn't that different than 2013/14.

Of course the Northern boys have their own agenda, but, most of you know where I stand on these issue. I see these things exactly the way they really are without sugar coating. It is good to face the reality sooner than latter.

No Somali president in the last 40 years had even got the huge break and support given by the Somali public since the early years of Carta, Djibouti government in 2000. C/qasim Salaad was the first real president elected by Somalis after a decade of failed state. I remember my wife telling me " Soomaliya miyaa Madaxweyne yeelatay". that was almost 20 years ago.

This man, Farmaajo was celebrated and welcomed by all, yet other than few confidence building moves , he didn't moved the nation  that much. For the lazy ones who live off of the system few pictures and small results are great victories for the dear leader. He failed the first test of Somali nationalism when he handed Qalbi dhgax and he never recovered from that move. Rather than admit mistake he doubled down and accused the ONLF of terrorism.

When the weak Ethiopian prime minister who was under huge turmoil in his nation showed up in Mogadishu he waited him for hours and gave the to him without discussion.When people asked him to explain himself and face the nation, he secluded himself in Vilal-Somalia. Yet, he want people to celebrate him as the general who conquered and defeated armies. It is all fake.

Ma maqasheen Daauusku sida uu qurux badan yahay , iyo marka uu xussuusto boogta ku taal.

Hassan Sheikh did almost the same things Farmaajo doing noe or even more. He opened the airport and the port under his watch , but people said, " It was the Turks who did that" , He welcomed foreign embassies by the dozen and just likr Farmaajo he trained tens of thousands of Somali army forces with no tangible results.

As Farmaajo was sworn in , Ethiopia was in embroiled in internal upheaval,   Kenya had disputed elections and internal problems while the leading country of the free world was looking in wards than interfere with Somalia. Yet, Farmaajo did not left the gate yet. After almost two years, there are no credible Somali forces, the national capital is blockaded like the Baghdad green zone while the rest is left for Al-Shabaab.

Few weeks ago, A Somali lady was killed inside her class in Mogadishu university. She wasn't a young girl learning at the university , but a 43 years old veteran civil servant woman who worked  for the national intelligence for many years. She spoke about how the nations intelligence is infiltrated by Al-Shabaab insurgents and everyone is looking the other way, She talked about a half dozen nations paying different segments of the intelligence including UAE,, USA, France, Italy, Qatar and Ethiopia. The next day, two men walked to her class and murdered her in front of the students and walked away without wearing any masks.

Yet, despite all his failings, the biggest problem is that he wants people to praise him 24/7. Can you imagine a man that didn't do 25% of what he  supposed to accomplish yet,  want to buy  every Facebook character and call him " Noolow Madaale". He spent millions of dollars for false propaganda to create a false image of a man on mission, yet those of us who supported him and wished his success had seen the truth. You would be amazed if you found out how many millions he spent for the media  charcharis in the diaspora. He spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in our own towns here in Alberta, Canada and will tell the public in due course. Folks, you would be shocked when you discover the fake president and his media manipulations.

Ma maqashay diinkii dhaanka loo diray ee markuu laba maalmood maqan yahay ee la sugayey in uu soo laabto, oo la arkay isagoo albaaga meel u dhaw socda. Markii la yidhi ma soo laabatay? , waxa uu yidhi haddaan sii socda.

Guys,, this idea of presidents ending their terms might work for those who can afford, but nations that failed and stagnated must hold accountable for their leaders and shake up the system. Stable nations had changed leadership when they failed to move the country on the right direction. 

The east African region and the whole middle east is changing, and we want someone to take advantage of these changes. Believe me If Farmaajo resigns now and pave the way for  a new leadership, he will enter the history as a man who passed the torch when hw could not move the nation.

There is no need to blame the regional governments. In fact,  most of them exist only in name. Farmaajo rode for the goodwill of the Somalis people for the last two years, yet he couldn't take advantage of that support. Can someone tell me one single life changing accomplishment that Farmaajo did? 

Hassan Sheikh built some institutions, he helped create Jubba Land, South West, and Galmudug which wasn't an easy task, yet when he went to Jigjiga and help Illey and the dying Tigray for support , Somalis had thrown him out. Folks, this Farmaajo had sold these country more than anyone else. Of course, those who installed him will try to give him some small victories for propaganda reasons like EU giving money, or America saying " he is the right leader". All those things will not help the Somali nation at the end. What counts is real work in the ground.

I am really sorry to say, but we have to try and remove Farmaajo before this summer and find a new leadership with a new vision that is totally different than what we have seen for the last ten years. Imagine, since then president C/laahi Yusuf left the scene in 2009, what have changed? Nothing. At least C/laahi Yusuf had real Somali soldiers protecting him in Villa_Somalia.

THe last three presidents, Shariif Ahmed, Hassan Sheikh and Farmaajo were all ridding the Ugandan tank. What changed? nothing. 

Yet, we hear in the news the same failed leaders are trying to change their shirt and jump to the field again. THe Somali people do not want another person or president but a new paradigm shift, a new thinking that is made by Somalis for the Somalis.

Walaalayaal wakhtigii beentu wuu dhamaaday.Somalia Tallo cusub ayey u baahan tahay. Wiilashan Ansaloti iyo Dayniile ka yimd hawshan wax kama qaban karaan.

https://youtu.be/7c3NXca1pJM?t=6

Tallaabo   
On 10/14/2018 at 3:21 PM, Barwaaqo said:

77EFDF5F-14C2-4250-B9B9-2AF198DB9F18.jpeg

Who the hell was responsible for the "president's" health and safety in this trip? How did they forget to provide the "president" with the all-important helmet? Heads must roll in the AMISOM bunker 😡

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

gooni   

Galbeedi 

Awoowe meesha wax laga badelo ma'ahan madaxa waa lugaha

Madaxu markuu lago fiyow helo yuu dooran karaa jihaduu u dhaqaaqi lahaa

Somaaliya caam ahaan ayadaa dooratay inay kursi curyaan ku fariisato ayagaana gacmaha kor u taagay, ilaa lagu sameeyo dalliig fara badan kicin iyo kufid way adagtahay inay horay ka istaagto wakhti bay u baahan tahay luuqadda carabiga waxaa lagu yiraahda علاج طبيعي

Mucaaradku wuxuu u qaybsamaa sadex aragtidayda

Kow mid arka dhalliisha iyo meesha wax ka qabadka u baahan sheega isla markaana sidoo kale sheega waxa u qabsoomay dawladaas uu mucaaradayo sida dadaalka bayle oo aan horay loo arag oo kale waa tusaalaha ugu yar.

Mid ka waayay danahiisa khaaskaa ama ha ahaato jago ama dhaqaale iwm

Kan sadexaad waa mid malaayacni ah ama wax xikmada ku jirin karaamadana ka qaada dadka bixiya sida ilmo samatar oo kale.

Su'aashaydu waxaa weeyaan adigu sadexdaa kee tahay?