Barwaaqo

Madaxweynaha Dalka Somalia oo booqasho ku tegay Degmadda Marka.

galbeedi   

These two pictures should seal the faith of president Farmaajo. 

Folk, talk is cheap. 

The more things change the more they stay the same. We are back to 2013.

Is there any ways to salvage the remaining two years?

galbeedi   

This has nothing to go with the  leader. It is about the system that would swallow who ever entered. 

We need someone to drain the swamp. The first step should be throwing out of the men and women from Amisom who came to Somalia to make some cash.

There is no such thing as a president of Somalia. This man hides inside an Ugandan  tank. The president of Somalia is the white south African  fellow and his deputy is  yuweri museveni.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

cadnaan1   
5 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

image.png.214e375726a317ac3568aaf53efdcec3.png

Xasan sheekh never went to marka and this picture was liido muqdisho you can see muungaab the governor of banaadir in the picture.

Mooge   

niyoow Biixi needs armored helicopter to go to Sanaag. No land visit is allowed. Caarre is waiting for him.  that is more serious than farmaajo testing armored vehicle niyoow

here Farmaajo is in Marka Cadeey.

image.png.c39b656e8998dd0887d89870c94d4628.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

These two pictures should seal the faith of president Farmaajo. 

Folk, talk is cheap. 

The more things change the more they stay the same. We are back to 2013.

Is there any ways to salvage the remaining two years?

@galbeedi 

It is not two years. It is more like 1 year and maybe few months. The last year is an election year and doesn't normally count. 

It is highly unlikely anything will change. In fact, things will get worse. 

This SNA thing is a mirage, a make-believe army. At any given minute, it will dintegerate into clan melitias. We see a hint or two of this inside Mogadishu where the same SNA fight each other in the open streets. 

What is keeping all these and perpetuating it is the foreign money funnelled through AMISom and UN. As soon as that dries out, then the whole thing falls apart. 

Alshabab is the eastiest of the problems in South Somalia. 

Abdul   

Im not worried about these sewage dwellers and what they post here,but to see a decent soler like Galbedi jumping to conclusion is really sad.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Duufaan   

The old man tone is changing  from the normal bragging to pure Habaar. From discrediting nonsense everything that happens in Somalia to predicting hopelessness. I think he is making progress.

Farmaajo and Khayre are making progress. With streamline of cash and stable buget they will able to do more. in fact the election 2020 is possible, specially the president one. There are 64 district where the election can take place out of the old 84 districts. The boys will not be around another two years. If they will do, they will be even weaker.

There won't be any elections the entire south central Somalia  is under shabaab rule. Failmaajo is an utter failure let's be honest the guy farihisa  makalayaqano.  He said he is going to defeat shabaab in 2 years  I doubt that I doubt he can defeat a goat the guy is a weakling coward  oo aan labba erey  oo afsomali ah isku toosinkarayn kan kheyre aya kushaqeysta  he is the sort of qanyareguy oo suit  xiidhan wuxu  wa dilaal xun oo gaalada ukala dilaala  at the expense of the poor koonfurians.

Duufaan   
11 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

There won't be any elections the entire south central Somalia  is under shabaab rule. Failmaajo is an utter failure let's be honest the guy farihisa  makalayaqano.  He said he is going to defeat shabaab in 2 years  I doubt that I doubt he can defeat a goat the guy is a weakling coward  oo aan labba erey  oo afsomali ah isku toosinkarayn kan kheyre aya kushaqeysta  he is the sort of qanyareguy oo suit  xiidhan wuxu  wa dilaal xun oo gaalada ukala dilaala  at the expense of the poor koonfurians.

You also sound mad. when did you start caring poor koonfurian. Stay tone, we will witness more good news from somalia.

And where are you from Mogadishu or baydhabo. Sorry I am not a humanitarian agency I just comment on the political situation of the  Failed wartorn state callled Somalia.