Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

What ever happend to Dr. Bishaaro ?

Liqaye   

May be some of you who were in Nairobi, kenya in 1989 will remeber Dr.Bishaaro Ali.

Not for anything good he did but for an incident so spectacular (this being before 1991 and the end of the world in somalia)that it was transsmitted around the somali community in the world like a Flash of lightning.

May be you should know some of the back ground to the incident.

__________________________________________________ Graham Hancok wrote (in1989) in his sensational, seminal, muckraking exposé, Lords of Poverty: The Freewheeling Lifestyles, Power,Prestige & Corruption of the Multimillion Dollar Aid Business

"In 1989 Bisharo Ali, a Somali living in Canada (where he had obtained economics,

sociology and social work degrees), applied for the job of the Field Assistant

at HCR’s office in the central Somali town of Belet Weyne. He was turned down by

Robin MacAlpine, HCR’s Assistant Representative in Somalia, on the astonishing

grounds that he was too well qualified. ‘With your broad experience in Canada,

MacAlpine wrote, ‘It is considered unlikely that you would be able to spend

years in such a post without considerable frustration."

Well needless to say Bishaaro was mad, mad and angry but while another man would have fulminated, written complaints, threatend to talk to Mc alpines boss, Dr. Bishaaro went calmly in to his garage and took ot a very long a very sharp Panga similar to the one below:

machete.jpg

He drove out the car and started opening the boot of his car.

When his second somali wife ( his first having been a canadian, whose daughter to him incidentaly saw the whole thing) A very famous nurse at a mogadishu hospital ( C'mon ciyall muqdisho you must know her) got all shocked and asked him what he was going to do with the machete, he explained very clamly that he was going to decapitate the head of the U.N head of mission in nairobi.

Oh she tried as a good wife should to stop him, the harder he tried to get past her the more she got hysterical, the more he pushed the more she pulled, the more she screamed NO, NO. STOP, STOP !!!

well this must have really annoyed him because he took out his machete and with one blow seperated her head from her body!!

This was not enough, he started hacking er into tiny pieces on the drive way of his house , in full view of his daughter and staff.

Bundling the human cargo into the boot of his car he took the corpse to the house of his clansmen, and demanded he take back his clans woman (incedentaly of the same clan as bishaaro), no amount of pleading could even convince this man who was showing and has never shown any remorse over what he did.

Well he was hurried in to somalia just when the heavy fighting was occuring.

I thought he had died , had been killed by a stray bullet or by the very least the family of the daed woman.

But no no.

Dr.Bishaaro Ali is since 2000 the director of the mogadishu institute of psychiatric services.........to those who still dont get it HE IS HEAD OF THE LOONY BIN IN MUQDISHO!!!!

With men such as this who have a vested intreast in the continued mayhem in somalia so as to avoid ever facing justice, running institutions and qabils how will we ever get out of the darkness.

Akyr dunya when such people can escape the truth and are even feted for it!

Macalin   

The woman-Where was her TOL>?? when he did all this?

No bro/aabe/adeer?-Ppl like this are just plain ol silly-why did they let him run off the country?-ppl have no Dhiig :mad: :mad:

IF I END BEING IN MOGADISHU,AMA CHOKE HIM TO DEATH,SPEAKING OF 1989-I WAS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL ADEER

Liqaye   

Man Lakad I know on top of that this guy is like a tourist attraction in mogadishu and is the only guy who can walk through with out being robbed he is so famous.

I was in primary as well and was at the house when he was trying to dump the body.!

Although i dont remeber that part i remeber the mixed girl screaming that he had killed the mommy.

Thats why i was so shoked when i learnt the guy got of scot free! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Liqaye   

^^^^ FREIND I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT ACCUSED ME OF FABRICATING THIS.

LORDS OF POVERTY IS A BOOK THAT IS AVAIABLE IN ANY BOOKSHOP.

OR BETTER YET ASK ANY ONE WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE NGO SCENE OF THE LATE 80'S.

WE NOMADS GIVE EVERY BODY THE ELEMENTARY RESPECT THAT THEY DESERVE, YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE THE MISTAKE OF ACCUSING ME OF LYING.

IN PURSUIT OF CALM I ADVICE YOU NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN.

Changed   

:eek: :eek: acuudi billahi mina sheydani rajeem

i thought the part where it says he is incharge of the phyco's in somalia i was funny as hell :eek: :eek: i get shivers down my spine everytime i think about it , cut her head off , he is sick i mean a lunatic , i cant say he did it intentionally obviously anger took the best of him but he needs to be in a mental ward not incharge of the mentally sick people , what will he teach them "chop the heads of those annoy u " :eek: :mad:

Dr.Bishaar, Hmm ..Never heard of him..However,

If this article is fact than it is indeed intresting....

But anyway his in Mogadishu, I guess no one

Can do anything about it.Lawless land of somalia

where else can he not plead guilty?

Almost everyone has killed some one or

have seen some one killed so is no longer suprising or such a shocking story in mogadishu.

All i can say is, leave him to god..

Salaamz And Ramadan Karim*