Sign in to follow this  
FatB

french kiss

Here is the Chinesse Kiss:

IMGP8639.JPG

the foreign nose is worth the gaze. I even catch myself, when introduced to a new foreign friend, checking it out, a little longer than normal. You know, they really are HUGE!

This is why when foreigners kiss, they turn their head side ways as they draw closer, coming in for the initial contact. The Chinese kiss doesn't require this action.

It's forehead to forehead, nose to nose, eyes to eyes, lips to lips, no turning of the head at all. The only thing is needed is a slightly larger pucker.

looooooooooool :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

It's a natural Somali reflext, silly. No Somali worth his salt would allow a 'piece of meat' in their mouths and yet manage to supress the urge to chew!
:D

ps

You do come up with the strangest questions, saaxib.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Akhaaas! It is disgusting for one person to tickle another's tonsils and examine their cirid with their tongue. Uffff.
redface.gif

:D this had me rolling around laughing ... nephy when you put it that way i suppose it is redface.gif ... but tonsil hockey can be fun if played the right way

Soomaalida waxee leeyihiin mush mush iyo mash mash ma sameyno, at least on public, haddana intaas oo ereyo ayee u leeyihiin. Actually, category ayee kala siiyeen. Many of you may not know, but afarta magac la xiriira shumiska gooni ayee u kala baxsanyihiin:

French kiss = dhuuqmo

Kissing = dhunkasho

Kiss on the cheeks = mac mac

A gentle, soft kiss on the [fill in the blank as you wish -- forehead, hands, caloosha, xabadka ... -- any part you want] = shumis

Zafir   

^^And to think of all these years living in the dark ages, misinterpreting "Shumic" for "french kiss" what a loser! Thank you MMA for showing me the light, and thanks to you from now on I know exactly what to do.

I was reading this column yesterday about a guy who was a 29 years old dating a woman who is the same age for the past 3 or 4 months…She has never allowed him to kiss in that time, yet they have had sex several times. He said that the girlfriend was petrified of kissing because it’s so intimate and that he should be patient with her. The last guy she dated for two years and they never kissed so he was I don’t think I could wait that long.

Why Somali people don’t kiss in public? As this story demonstrates, some people (might seem strange) feel kissing is a very intimate act sometimes even more so that the actual mating part. Therefore they don’t like to do it in public but more in private setting.

Why Somali people don’t French kiss? I think its two part answer…First It depends on the attitude of one person toward kissing…They could think it’s just extra-fluffing and not really important to what sex is meant for aka procreation…Second part is related to the person’s first experience with French kissing, for example if the person tried it and they really had an awful teacher then of course they aren’t going to be interested in trying it again…No one likes to do something they don’t enjoy and usually bad experience stay in the mind longer…And vise versa if the person gets a good teacher that allows them to explore and try different methods and find their own pleasure in it they are more likely to try it later on.

That’s my input, bee bye