Sign in to follow this  
FatB

french kiss

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Akhaaas! It is disgusting for one person to tickle another's tonsils and examine their cirid with their tongue. Uffff.
redface.gif

loooooooooooooooooool ,,,, sidaad u taqaan baan ka yaabayba ,, :D:D

One of my married friends french kisses her husband right infront of us :eek: . And thats why we don't ever hung out with them together. We always make excuses, like Oh hun, it is ladies night therefore, ninka guriga uga soo tag.

Somethings are better left to the imagination. There is nothing more disgusting than two people displaying that level of intimacy publically :eek: redface.gif :eek: .

A French kiss, tongue kiss, pash, snog or deep kiss is a passionate romantic or sexual kiss in which one participant's tongue touches the other's tongue (or lips) and usually enters his/her mouth.

Although family members may sometimes kiss on the lips, a kiss using the tongue almost always indicates a romantic relationship. French kissing stimulates the lips, tongue and mouth, which are all areas very sensitive to touch. It is considered by many to be both very pleasurable and highly intimate. Unlike other forms of "casual" kissing (such as brief kisses of greeting or friendship), episodes of French kissing will often be prolonged, intense, and passionate. Studying animal behavior, Thierry Lodé[1], a evolutionary biologist, argues that the French kiss has a real function: to explore the sexual partner's immune system via the saliva. Initiating the sexual desire, the French kiss allows the partners to avoid inbreeding (see also sexual conflict).

Because of the intimacy associated with it, in many regions of the world tongue kissing in public is not acceptable to most, particularly for an extended time. For example, in Israel, legal precedent has been set for considering a French kiss without consent, as opposed to a kiss without involvement of the tongue, indecent behavior.[citation needed]

In a tongue kiss participants exchange saliva, something which would be considered disgusting in other contexts. Although most sexually transmitted diseases are not transmitted by kissing, the exchange of saliva in a French kiss may increase the chances of catching an orally transmitted disease. Infectious mononucleosis (American: Mononucleosis or, colloquially, "mono"; European: glandular fever), a disease spread through saliva, is colloquially referred to as "the kissing disease".

A French kiss is often used by lovers to express their intimate feelings toward each other, whether in passing or as a prelude to sexual intercourse (as a part of foreplay). French kissing also occurs frequently throughout actual intercourse. A French kiss is thus a highly intimate affair, and in a manner of speaking symbolizes a side of the physical love one has for the other. In essence it can also be called a passionate or loving kiss.

Another, older name for 'French kissing' is cataglottis, from cata (down), glottis (throat). It is now colloquially known as tongue wrestling, tonsil tennis, tonsil hockey, necking, and frenching.

In French, it is simply embrasser avec la langue (literally to kiss with the tongue). Nevertheless, in popular language this is referred as rouler une pelle (to roll the spade), emballer and some rude words like: "Galocher", "rouler un patin" (to roll the blade). In Quebec, people call it "Frencher".

Thanks to Wikipedia ,,,, :D

Maxaad qoftaa laqanineysa Sxb. My grandad married a modern young lady who tried to kiss him and guess what! he devorced her for wanting to bite him. As for public show of passion, how would one show passion in public when they dont do it in private!

Ameen   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Halaal kissing is the new thing lately.

I've heard brothers say, "Yo, Im macking her, the halal WAY!" and Ive even heard women say, "Hey, Khadijah proposed to the Messenger of Allah so Im gonna walk over there and propose to that fine brotha"

BUT and thats a BIG BUT!

I never got the memo explaining "Halaal kissing"..so what is IT?

Holla BACK (ma'salaam) smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol i can understand halaal dating, even though some of you might disagree w/ me. But, what is halaal kissing? ppl never cease to amaze me lately :D

I say any type of kissing is halaal so long you are married and doing it behind closed doors icon_razz.gif

Zafir   
fatboy, Will you stop posting stuff like this if we asked Rudyand Val to show you an educational demonstration> :D

FatB   

^ you do it with a maxram present :D

SCORPION_SISTA. its a two part question on;

do somalies, and for that matter muslims snog

and why dont somalies do anything publically

actually, i dont do no mo french kiss... i do the somali kissing... mac mac..its faster then the speed of light!!

i dont wanna taste the dinner that she ate! it did happen to me... then i ask her, yo xalimoo did brush your teeth! she goes no!... tell me who goes to bed at nite w/o brushin???

that was my last time!