Sign in to follow this  
FatB

french kiss

FatB   

i have never seen a somali couple pash with passion before, is there somthing against it? ama waa dhaqan laga helo dadka cad

Naden   

Next time, make your peeping hole in the wall bigger. You'll see more things French that you've bargained for.

Miriam1   

fatboy your questions are hilarious!

I am not sure if they even warrant a serious response...but I will anyway

Its a matter of decency..and privacy if your a rational person

The fact that most somalis are muslims has something to do with not french kissing in public or in front of an audience...

Ameen   

Did you ask, why not public?

Thats easy. Im Muslim and I perfer to keep my moves, the jab, followed by the deadly crossover with the smooth jumper, behind closed doors. No point in showing my moves off to the public smile.gif

FatB   

lol @ ameen, that more moves than you see on a kung fu movie ;)

i don’t believe decrestionary is n the Somali vocabulary, from all the ruwaayos that have seen. Those jaceel scenes make Hollywood Childs play.

Baluug   

^LOL For sure, but you gotta realize that girls dry-humping each other in an aroos or ruwayad video is much different from a married couple kissing. :D

Originally posted by Cadaan:

^LOL For sure, but you gotta realize that girls dry-humping each other in an aroos or ruwayad video is much different from a married couple kissing.
:D

Reading this statement I couldn't help decide between reacting like this :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: or laughing my *** off...So I did both

Not clear on the question of this topic is it

1. Do Somali couples French kiss?

or

2. Why don't Somali people express passion publicly?

bee bye

NGONGE   

It's a natural Somali reflext, silly. No Somali worth his salt would allow a 'piece of meat' in their mouths and yet manage to supress the urge to chew! :D

ps

You do come up with the strangest questions, saaxib.

One Oday told me he never kissed his wife and he doesn't see the need for a kiss once he can do the deed perfectly .......... :D

From that day ,, i'm beginning to have a second thought.

Abtigiis   

In that blissful moment of 'mental standstill' I don't bet i know what is going on. Kolka la miyirsado, is time for appraisal. not before. from experience, if i may talk.