Sign in to follow this  
lulla

I just wanna thank our somalian brothers for just being great!

O'Come ON! Stop being so hard on little Lulla and men in general.

I agree wit Lakkad (as usual :rolleyes: ). I can't really say I've been mistreated by any Somali guy....well maybe just one, but only because he didn't call me....but back to the topic....from my experience the majority of our brothers are NICE...nice, respectful guys. So give credit where credit is due... smile.gif

THIS ONE'S FOR OUR GORGEOUS S.O BOYS....

Waa Jamaal-11, LST, MMA, Lakkad, Abdinuur, Shaqsii, Silent_Guy, Naasir, MCC, illmatic, Mobb-Deep, Aplus, El~nino, QS, DAD9000, Mataan, Sniper, Kowneyn, Yacquub, AliSomali, Sophist, Wiil-Waal.....AND ALL THE OTHER NOBLE NOMADS. There's too many of u..... :eek: I can't possibly name all....but here's some some caano geel and timir to take the edge off. :D

Do enjoy urselves! smile.gif

lulla   

Ahlaan: what did i say on my other post has to do with somalian guys being not good? All i did was asked a question. I was wondering if they were interested sex from me. and i don't balme if they were. Iam very attractive female! :D:D

As for my attitude, i like to think postive cause being negative won't get me and anyone else anywhere. when i say somalian guys are the best, i was refreing to the way they treat their women. I think they treat us real good and they are real caring. Iam not blind to the fact that they are some bad ones but then nobody is perfect. I don't understand why we are so stingy with compliments. It doesn' cost anything and it makes others feel good. you ladies tell me what do get if we tell our guys they are losers? basically nuttin. if we tell them they are great, what do we get? let me tell you what we get. We will get guys who feel good and who want to be even better for us. So it is real up to us.

Ariadne   

Lakkad Why do I always end up arguing with you over everything I say? icon_razz.gif (lol)of course I have nothing but love for my brothers lakkad and have always been treated good by them,

but you should NEVER catagorize a man on his nationality or a woman for that matter its just like stereotyping ......very dangerous! thats what I was basically trying to say in my last post if it came out weird and muddled I have the lateness of night and my sleeplessness to blame and the kindness inspires kindness thing Ive been practising that since ...I forgot but you get the point :D

Macalin   

First let me handle some biznezzzzz and give all the kisses i have to Barwaqo and Lulla!..

barwaaqo> am gonna act like a kid in high school and blush....aaaawwww(i know i know).

Lulla..for a youngster i may say..you one humble fine sister!> follow suit those and cut drinking that "HATERODE" drink.lol!

NOw back to the lady who likes to argue with me!...cush-cush-cutie(how u like that pet name..huh?!)now..stereotyping and giving credit wheres due is 2 i said 2 different things..ight.

now...Lulla specifically talked about how somali guys are nice(damn cant u just say.!)and how we should even treat em better so that those bad ones can be better and the good ones stay good..i think that works perfectly!!..ight..now..am waiting for you to say it loud!..and ama ask you again..coz u still have to say it...have majority of somali guys disrepected you in any form?.. strangers included,frends and brothers at ruwaayadz..do they call you names like..biaa..and H to the Izzzo(ya know)and stuff..mhm? runta sheeg!..well am waiting for u to answer,,and all the rest

as amatter of fact i think most som guys just stand around and don say anything to the gals.esp in ruwayaadz..if am wrong help a bruhda!(gosh i sound soooo slangish this evening!)..i know why.. coz Lulla and barwaqo made it for me..

mucho loves to all my sisters!

I'm agreeing with those who have said that men are men and women are women regardless of their nationality. The only difference about Somali Men is that they share our language and culture and that's what makes them appear to be greater than other men..especially when they try to sweet talk you in the native tongue...that's what lulla probably finds appealing about Somali men. But truely speaking a man is only "great" when he has submitted to the will of Allah(SWT) and conducts his life in a way that is most pleasing to Al Mighty Allah and this isn't dictated by your nationality but rather the strength of your will power in the face of adversity.

Ariadne   

cush cush cutie where'd ya get that from? ...lol

okay fine laaaaakkkkkkaaaaddddd ;) I will admit that I have never been treated horribly by the brothers or the faraaxs (whatever it is) so there you there you dragged a confession out of me and much love to the brothers for being nothing but sweeties all of them but lakkad making everything so hard for me ;) daayuuum icon_razz.gif and to the few lost souls who hate the sisters I pray for you

Abdinuur   

<font face="century gothic" size="16" YOU WELCOME MY QUEEN!

...and I also wanna give shout-outz to my Somali sistas out there. I love you all.

Macalin   

hello cush-cush-cutie!..am glad you liking this new pet name i gaves ya,

secondly see that wasnt hard ..now was it?..if u let it slide easily..then all will be fine..

now...Ameenah..how true can you get? huh!..thats some deep shyt...but but theres one lil thing you should know..honey bum..Lulla was talking about somali men! secondly we are somalis or i am(donno about you)..thirdly..this is indeed a somali website..and by thus we talking about them.

Ps..oh..and they are muslims too..besides the language..many somalis men and women do tend to marry within the somali community and this should be a factor to consider.thats why you should just come forth and say it..

the BIG q is..have majority of som guys disrespected ya?..all you have to say is the truth and nuthing but the truth so help ya god!

Buubto   

Lull I thought u were more into anti Somali men guess i misjudged u lol.

Like our figures aren't equal our men aren't all equal nice & sweet, we do have some bad one's. same goes for the sisters. to be honest i can't compliment them nor badmouth them all i could say is, I have nothing against them. They have long way to go to achieve nice men award. Ilahay raga & dumarkaba hanoo hagaajiyo (Amin) ;)

Absolutely delighted to see the positive vibes going round.. smile.gif

I cant possibly name all the fantastic folks I have encountered around here but all I can say is that they have been absolutely sweet. It shows that people can have different opinions and still forget their differences and love their bros and sisters.

Barwaaqo sis much love ;)

Stay Positive

Ismahan   

I agree with sis lulla ... Our somali brothers deserve all respect especially in this forum...... smile.gif I wonder what made lulla change her mind?!! share it with us sis....

PEACE...

Paragon   

<font face="ariel" size="2" WE LOVE YOU ALL, NOMAD QUEENS. i DO LOVE YOU AS ONE

Lulla Thank you for showing us that you care/love just as we care about you girls.

Barwaaqo: Sister, Much love and respect...u nailed it down..

I must agree with Ahlaan on this one. I dont like the way you generalized your " good somali men", there is no such generalization.

No, not all somali men are good (lets face you havent met them all.) :rolleyes:

Yes, there are SOME that are good ( I have met few of them).

And guys, I am not hating on you, but I give compliment where it is due. Just because one FAARAX is good doesnot make all FAARAXs acceptable is all I am saying. :D

And believe me Lulla, I have met some bad ass Somali men (when I say bad, I mean Disrespectful, Ignorance and worst of all Arrogance). I am sure most somali women have experienced one or all of the 3bad things I mentioned.

P.S.

No one is perfect, but some are more acceptable then others, So lets not get carried away here with the undeserving compliments.

All for Peace, and Peace for ALL

xoxox