Sign in to follow this  
lulla

I just wanna thank our somalian brothers for just being great!

lulla   
;) I have noticed that our somalian brothers are the most caring guys in the world and i think they deserved appreciation for that. I just wanna thank Allah for giving us the sweetest guys ever.Guys i wanna say that i think you guys are the best and plz keep it up! :D:D:D

Macalin   

Luula inteen kugeeya oon geeri lahayn???..i guess nowhere!..

walasheey wiil iyo caano(that phrase is out-dated).but nonetheless THANK YOU for seeing us.

can you put some sense into others.

peace and hope they treat you even better.

Taqwa   

"We should give Lulla, a Nobel Prize for saying such wonderful things." I smell sarcasm from my side. I don't think any competent somali male gives a damn what some halimo thinks of him, well at least thats what I believe.

I don't know why some females and males suck-up to the opposite gender especially in this damn forum. Why is it rare to find people who speak their mind regardless of the situation in the threads, I'm just wondering wallahi. Everyone is influenced in one way or the other, and they hide behind the words "respect for one another". I think you could be respectful and speak your mind. Lulla try it sometimes. Come on, I know your dying to say Somali men suck. Say it, its the truth.

lulla   

Taqwa: why u being negative huh? first i don;t think somalian guy suck cause of many reasons. I think they are the best! I had a great father, a great brothers and great brothers in law. All those people set great example for me,okay. they all are great fathers who worked hard for their family and they all treat their wife like queens.

AND NO SOMALIA GUY HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING TO ME OTHER THAN treat me nice and respectful. so basically i don;t have any grudges against our brothers.I know some of ya do but u can;t blame it on every somalian brother for what one fool did to u.Iam not sucking up to anybody and iam not hiding behind anything either. u know it is notgoing to kill u to say a few nice words and it doesn;t cost any money either. maybe u should try it sometimes. why u can;t be psotive instead of being negative? what did somalian guys did to you?

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

lulla what happened to the 4 guys u were doubting? whether they wanted u or the body? or am I just assuming wrong that they were Somali too? I'm not trying to be funny or smart, just wondering what brought the sudden change?

On answering the post,

I can only speak of the encounters I have had with Somali men, let it be friends or relatives:

MEN ARE MEN, just as WOMEN are WOMEN regardless of race, nationality, or religion; there are some good and some bad. I don't think Somali men are any better than other men at all.

And DON'T JUMP ON ME; if u're trying to read between these lines, there's nothing further to read into!!! I appreciate those friends and relatives of mine but I don't see how their wonderful encounters were influenced by being Somali.

That's all, PEACE!!!

well lulla i have to say i am suprised by this post. i was actually feeling more in the mood for "anti somali men" movement myself but this comment of urs burst my bubble here unfortunately.

i mean throughout all the time i have been here somali guyz complained about somali gals 24/7 and made numerous unrespectuful comments(some persons excluded) yet here u are trying to boost their egos and compliment them!! gosh i am sorry girl i don't believe that somali guyz are the sweetest guyz out there that's just my opinion.

p.s. TAQWA wake up dude, everyone cares about what someone else does think about them to certain degree but maybe again since it's u. As to what u consider sucking-up did it accur to ur brain that maybe some ppl are appricative of others in here regardless if u see non of us worthy of ur appriciation. Not all of us are good at the art of cruetly that u have mastered so well, some of us apply the concept of human decency and treat others kindly rather than with condesending attitues that again u consistently applied here.

that's my 1 1/2 cents on this topic.

Ariadne   

I don't mean to rain on your parade sis (or as we say in somali steal your camel and water supply :D ) but I agree with ahlaan men are men and to further that they are human beings who are imperfect( which makes them good and bad and even the good have their bad sides....) and everyone is an individual (what Im trying to say is don't blame on all somali men what a few have done to you and don't thank all somali men for what few have done for you) I dont mean to offend anyone Im just trying to be realistic and polite (not very easy especially at the same time!) ;) I am getting tired 1:00 am in the morning!! so Im going to go catch some zzzzzzzzzz's ...I leave you with your thoughts...ps If I came of as a harsh b*#ch I'm sorry but its this sleeplessness I tell you! ;)

Salamu Alaikum,

Lulla I would love to return the complement and say that most somali Muslimahs are modest, humble,loyal and rather fantastic according to my experiences but I don't really look at nationality when it comes to women rather that she is a good Muslim will be better. I admire your sweet words. Remember that the purpose of women and men being created is that they should be good companions and comforters upon each other.

Keep it up my beloved sister and (i wish if you have'nt done so already) that you find the right patner (Husband) Insha Allah.

Mujahid.

~Inamal a'malu bi niyah~ Actions are judged by their intentions~ {Holy Prophet (SAW)}

What a refreshing attitude we got here. Lulla we thank you too for being such agood sport. We hope that you continue being postive in nature and that would make you abetter person regardless of the negativity that may surround you.

Blessed   

Lulla , thats very refreshing sis. Perhabs, with attitudes like that Somalis will get rid of those silly gender wars we seem to have adopted from the unmentionables.

Anyways, in somali culture the women are the backbone to the social structure. if it wasn't for our strong talented ayeeyos our awoows would have ben subjected to a life of misery. Somali men relise that so they respect, seriously we have a unique culture that rescpects women.

In saying that junior nomads wey kibreen and I am sad to say that the guys of today don't deserve the worthiness of our awoowos - Ragna waa Ragii hore horaa loo yidhi :D

I don't mean to burst your bubbles boys, but ya'll would have to work alot harder before I do a Salaatul-Shukr on your behalf :D I'de suggest getting some life lessons from your Awoowos and if you don't have one adopt one!

Lefty   

It's wonderful to hear atleast someone who is thinking beyond teen mentality of Male versus Female. What really disgust me is when I see Narrow sided who always jump sudden conclusion because of one negative individual person they came cross with.

Remember if there are respected males and females, there's no one who can take away their reputation. YOU could try denying but you won't go further than that. And This moment the likes of Lulla is getting one big respect and standing ovation from the opposite sex. ;);)

Macalin   

Ladies..are you saying somali men dont respect and treat you right?

of course don talk about indiviuals but generally do they or dont they?

I have yet to see one who agrees with Lulla!

could the sisters catagorically deny or agree with Lulla on this subject? and what planet are yall from? Venus?

I see somali gals on the jidka and walahi i treat them like my own sisters!..now are there ardaals amongst us? definetly but i do believe majority of somalis(men and women) are very respectful to each and other..at least thats how i treat folks and they treat me back..so maybe YOU are the ones who are not being nice at the first place!.

rem..RECIPROCITY is in action..we tend to like ppl who like us..respect those who respect us..its part of Human nature!..(give it a shot if u havent tried!-lool)

As always this is my lakkadness in action and am willingly expressing it!