Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THE WHOLE PACKAGE

Nephissa   

The whole package is: 6'4", 190 lbs, athletic build, has $25 million in endorsements.

Layzie, abaa raabiyadii maa kugu soo noqotay? Inaa ka reesatay aan u haystee. Allaha ku caafiyo. :D

ZOLA   

what are the chances of meeting a guy thats 6,4 and well build..very high...and the chances of meeting 1 that has 25m in endorsement..very slim

Nephthy..let me know if u meet 1...)

Did she said a whole package or The whole package? and where was she looking when she said that?

Rudy paranoid..you think every girl is after yuor money? are you in the IT industry by any chance? :D

Cheers

-Lily-   

What it means JB is, (althought it's beyond me why a seasoned women-expert like yoursrlf need ask) very simplified ' I like what I see, I want some of your stuff'. I hope that gives you a rough idea.

MMA... maxaad gabdhaha gold-diggers ugu yeedheysa?

The bottom line really is, if a man cant afford a comfortable lifestyle (and for some, it just might be 25 million ;) ) in today's world(that is the west dummies icon_razz.gif ) for himself and his wife and whatever kids might come into the equation, he shouldnt march happily into the marital sphere. And a woman is not a gold digger for considering financial security, if not stability as part and parcel of her requirements for marriage.

I'm sure you're all more than aware that most faarax's dont cut it, and xalimos usually settle for less, but it would be nice if this inadequacy wasn't accompanied by name-calling. Dont sweat it atleast.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Kool_kat, what is your dookh marka ??

5240105_gal.jpg

^^^He is the ideal "WHOLE PACKAGE"...Tall, dark, handsome, successful career, family oriented, not to mention RICH... smile.gif

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

MMA
... maxaad gabdhaha gold-diggers ugu yeedheysa?

The bottom line really is, if a man cant afford a comfortable lifestyle (and for some, it just might be 25 million
;)
) in today's world(that is the west dummies
icon_razz.gif
) for himself and his wife and whatever kids might come into the equation, he shouldnt march happily into the marital sphere. And a woman is not a gold digger for considering financial security, if not stability as part and parcel of her requirements for marriage.

I'm sure you're all more than aware that most faarax's dont cut it, and xalimos usually settle for less, but it would be nice if this inadequacy wasn't accompanied by name-calling. Dont sweat it atleast.

:( what happen to the we are a team/partner together and asking her to get off her big u know what so she can provide her share of the milk and bread????

zu, lemme know if u find one who is not addicted to casholla! i havent seen that yet. yap me it.

^^^ Rudy, tell her - she can't have both ways :D

As for your question, yeah Sxb...I know a certain xaliimo who earns more than our annual earnings combined...

Cheers